How does it feel to have lost the genetic lottery?

How does it feel to have lost the genetic lottery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28dg23a34do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how does it feel to not have huge lips, disgusting ashy skin wide nose and the iq of a toddler
Damn good op

eh, i know i could get into good shape if i tried even a little as i used to actually lose weight quickly and that was just from exercise and mentally im all good. so if i wasnt a lasy fag who fapped to loli and r34 id be fine

"Black big cock" "manly"

this
>/thread

I don't know yet cause I don't work out 34 hours a day

I mean I'm white, I'd say I'm the real winner here

I'm not black so I dunno?

feels like earning 22%

You "won" the genetic lottery because when we came to get you we only chose the best to bring over and pick our cotton.

Arnold at almost 70...

And nappy dandruff smelly hair

This

If you're here than you probably did too

He's not black... Dumbfuck. He's hispanic

How does it feel to have the same hairs and eyes ?

Only 1 % of blacks have unusual eye colors, lmao !

Nice Photoshop. His prime years are over... Sorry

both kinda look like turds

How do I become black

there's a lottery?

Must have gotten back on the juice. Last pic I saw of Arnie he looked like a flabby old woman. I think he genuinely quit all illegal supplements when he had a politcal career. But now that he's retired from politics, he's back to lifting and juicing.

In all fairness, I'm fairly certain he's juiced the point that his nuts no longer make *any* testosterone and he has to at least take small maintenance doses every week even to have normal male test levels.

Most pro body builders/wrestlers and even pro athletes get into that boat after a while. They need to be on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) for life or they wouldn't have any test at all.

>white
>american
>male

a lot of us, most likely you included hit t,he trifecta when we were born.

try being less pathetic, even for Sup Forums this is pretty bad.

Not looking like a bunch of walnuts squeezed into a black latex glove is kinda nice

u mad white boi?

How does it feel to have a small af dick cause of roids?

hmm... black, definitely genetic, probably not the, ahem, winner of potential skin colors.

Muscular, potentially genetic, probably just someone who enjoys working out to some degree, this is as likely nurture as it is nature.

The only other noticeable things are the inner belly button, a common trait, I prefer outties. Nipples are pretty decent. Tattoo's aren't genetic but the propensity to get them might be based on sociocultural norms, and rebelliousness is potentially a trait.

TLDR, gene-wise you're rarity is likely 1 out of 10 or so.

Sad stomach is sad q_q

You tell me...nigger

these are old pics you mutts, taken after he came out of surgery. The other one is recent.

That pic was taken years ago, he said he was out of shape and had to lose the weight due to his heart. No photo shop that picture is on his webpage and another just like it standing next to Stallone who is also shirtless

most normal men over 50y/o would benefit from HRT, just saying.

well what do you expect? the older you get the lower your test gets. can't build muscle without test.

he also started losing muscle as soon as he started acting just because he could lift 24/7 and because of so much time acting in movies he had less time to juice up.

.. user, that's some hard reaching there, seriously.

you are insecure

It's called crunches and no sweets
Fuck off nigger faggot racist punk ass bitch shit skin cunt

that's not how roids work, sorry.

t. roider

You can and he did, the photo i posted was taken this year..

>Black

I dunno, you tell me ;>)

How does it feel to be a selectively bred domesticated live stock?

>muh dick

Anyone can be fit, that's not a genetic trait. Just sayin'.

answer the question, nigger

Not really. It was fucking breeding like you do with dogs and horses. We bred the biggest and dumbest ones. When i see an NBA player tall as fuck i think "damn my ancestors were pretty good at breeding."

:D niggers ...

White people evolved to have white skin, niggers never evolved niggers are left behind in the genepool, just another mistake.

Holly shit, I wish I could lick those abs...

Muh ass, as well

How does it feel to be able to walk somewhere at night without getting stopped by 10 cops.
Oh wait

If that's losing I'm all for it. How does he bend over with all that plastic?

I'm not sure if those are breast implants, or she's got tumors in her armpit lymph nodes

/thread

FPBP

Never understood this logic. You feel like you've won something.. all your doing is filtering out the dumb cum dumpster trah for us so we don't waste time on them.. take em all, make a harem pump em out.. don't really care. Yay your winning!!!!

the do it, faggot.

This is what Arnold looks like now in 2017. He goods good as shit for a guy who's probably like 72.

youtube.com/watch?v=28dg23a34do