RIP to Littlefinger?

RIP to Littlefinger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoVWZrhd05o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel Sansa should have thrown him a mercy fuck before her little troll sister cut his throat.

Is that Conor Mcgregor?

RIP indeed twas a good run being the ultimate pussy slayer but alas all good thing must come to a end rest in peace sweet prince

youre a little late eh dipshit

really wanted him to get a good taste of sansas roastbeef, oh well

Im glad Littlefinger is gone but he was such a grand manipulator that his end was a little anticlimactic.

He has a end game that was never truly explored. It always seemed like he was working towards a goal like the bad guy from the fifth element. Some supreme evil type, maybe as a foil to Melisandre. He was a representation of the other god and Martin was going to use him to bring down the wall instead of that gay ass icedragon bullshit.

Went out like a little bitch. Sansa also broke her fathers rule. You pass the judgement you swing the sword.

gay ass ice dragon? how the fuck is that not cooler then anything else that could of happened

isnt that all that martin does, create great set ups but then ruin them by shoving what would realistically happen into a high fantasy world. the main reason i can't stand this shit. great when focusing on fantasy but he cares about the crop yield and made up politics which is now why you watch and read fantasy.

one little spear to bring down a dragon? Dragons are fire made flesh and one ice spear brings him down? Then one touch to raise him as a wight? Serious gay ass ice dragon.

to be fair the show killed off littlefinger, Martin still has an opportunity to fuck it up.

I didn't really like his characters cause he basically just caused havoc for fun and a lil bit of power, there was no motive like ''being the fucking kid of the world'' or some interesting shit. At least in the TV show.

See I don't understand if the dragon shoots ice or some blue fire. I dont get it.

Vikings is better.

It literally made no sense. He is Lord Protector of the Vale and was the one who really got the Vale to save the North. Not only that he has saved Sansa so many times from punishment and saved her from Kings Landing.

They only killed him because they didn't know what to do with him after the Battle of the Bastards and forgot his character.

They should have made it a proper trial. There wasn't any real charge just "You bad guy" and then Arya killed him? The lords of the Vale were still under his command and I get they could have betrayed him as their commander but he was sent by Lord Arryn so they are betraying Robin Arryn in the process - which I can't truly believe as these people are generally honourable.

Also the only evidence against him was Bran? Bran was willing to use evidence against him - which somehow they all believe and support - but he also knew of reasons why he shouldn't die yet didn't share them. Bran saying what Littlefinger said when Littlefinger betrayed Ned Stark means nothing (presumably to the charge of treason) when he isn't a part of House Stark but rather connected to House Arryn and as such couldn't be charged for treason. Even if he could, say against the King in the North, he hasn't done anything to actually be treasonous. All he has done is say Sansa is good at being a ruler. Literally nothing treasonous there.

I'm not even going to go into the murder charge as that was just utter betrayal by Sansa as Lysa was going to kill Sansa if it wasn't for Littlefinger not to mention how it has nothing to do with the entire North - let alone the fact that the whole lysa murder was dealt with within the Eyrie itself.

Unless Robin Arryn does something as revenge because Sansa killed his father figure then it was all pointless - and you just know they're just gonna brush his death under the rug without any consequences.

I didnt like him either. I dont miss him. Just thought he was wasted in the show.

Started the war between stark and lannister, convinced Tyrell to fight for the Joff, planned the murder of joff and neatly laid the blame of tyrion, got control of the vale, killed Lysa and blames the singer. I mean dude got some shit done

Anyone have that pic of him with his throat cut? Saw it posted earlier today, want to make it my profile pic.

So what was the point of having him go on for 7 seasons? Additionally, what was he even trying to do? Seemed like he had big plans to do soemthing big but nobody ever knew what.
And finally did they just kill him because they needed to get rid of somebody in the season finale that had been on the show for a long time?

How did the Wall fall? Why did the magic of the Children of the Forest didn't protect it? The Dragon was dead and the magic was supposed to protect against the dead.

>never truly explored

what is there to explore? his endgame was to sit on the iron throne. Him and varys had multiple conversations on the topic.

Lets use ice magic to bring down a ice wall...
Haha stupid ass ending.

He looks like a cross between a 19th century french priest and a 1930's villian/vampire

You damn lazy retard:
youtube.com/watch?v=NoVWZrhd05o
timestamp it.

Is Arya still a virgin?

that has to be one of the more retarded posts ive read today

haha what? They didnt trust each other. Varys would have turned him in a heartbeat. Littlefinger was damn near as omniscient as the spider.

did you reread yours by chance?

if he ever gets to the publish part. he says he has a fuck ton of pages and is spending all this time removing stuff that isn't essential which to me sounds like any fantasy parts hes removing. also i made it 3 episodes into season 6 before i couldnt stand the new writers shit, im not a fan of martin that much but atleast he made the show bearable.

Geoffrey gaped all oriifices, actually. Likely gave her golden showers, too.

That fucking prick.

But then in the last couple of seasons he did fuck all. So much potential to do more, but instead he was made to just sulk around and lurk in Winterfell perving on Sansa until eventually he thought "let's turn the sisters against each other". For a master schemer that was a pretty retarded move.

Hence the wasted part...

this fucker started soo many wars, many died for him.
Wasnt enough he turned little girls into hoes

The Expanse is better than both.

Joffrey died a virgin.
So did Rickon.
Maybe Arya, Bran and Brienne, Lyanna Mormont, Drogon will too.

Press S to Spit.

Who is going to manage his chain of whore houses?