>usually lurk until I find a thread I think I can troll or bait in some way
>occasionally get into an actual discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HiIZLDeMOg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the second

Lurk without participation (until now)

i post feet

Those were two descriptors for the OP as a poster...
The intelligence of this board is always going down. You think it can't go any lower but then it shocks you.

>go over to /s/ or /gif/ for a quick beat off session.
>come to Sup Forumstard to laugh and/or feel like i'm not the only lonely fuck on here and/or engage in hateful comments cause of said loneliness

Congratulations.
You are one of the many cancers killing this board.

Are you me?

Log poster here.

Lurk, find bait or prey, argue-troll. Climax.

boohoo the image board i go to is being ruined

i just shitpost because it's fun. i also take all the pepes without sharing any.

Get off my board now!

Pesfag.

do you cling to every single shred of attention received by the opposite sex?
are you constantly beating yourself up over small interactions you have with others?

if so then we may be related.

That's probably 98% of Sup Forums.

The status quo must not go.

You better start sharing those Pepes now or else.

the average age of this board, and the personality of people with that age, has gotten too bad for me to bother actually trying to get into a discussion anymore. i logpost too.

t. regards, 2007fag

Depending on my mood , I'll argue from any standpoint , from retarded racist to fascist liberal, militants atheist to fundamentalist religiotard, Bern Victim to Trumpetear.

My main aim is to simply troll, as it beats doing work - I get paid either way.

M-36-Scotfag

>too bad
>logposts

Do you replay short conversations in your head and feel panic when you realize you may have been awkward though most people are you probably don't give a fuck?

Sup nigga. Chizzecked

yes i do. is there a word for that? i'm actually going to start up counselling and i'd like to bring this up

>There are those who do bad things but aren't actually evil, and then there are those who do bad things because they are evil.

Being neurotic about any social interaction?

Sometimes on that argument spectrum I can also occupy 'moderate rationalist"...but is really dependent on how much it will annoy the person I'm replying to.

Just keep digging that hole you sadist.

I like to hijack threads and create my own, sometimes I just comment on stuff and say my opinion.

Dig! Dig! Dick!

the banana was never funny

thank you

Well just as long as you don't SpiderMan threads. That shit gets old quick.

There WAS a golden age.
I know everyone thinks it was the time when they first joined.

But honestly, I first joined right when 'tits of gtfo' was starting...and we could bully just about any declared femanon into providing us OC. But that was when we were still able to act as a unified whole.

Looking at how the faggot cancer responds to femanons today....SAD

nah, I like to hijack theads that post shit like coordinates, I plant something that is close to me and tell them that I live close and I can go there, then I post the pics of what I found in the coordinates, usually it's "OP is a faggot" kek

This is pretty much correct but there is about one thread per day where I can actually have a conversation. I migrated to other boards for actual discussion and I lurk those until I've perused everything of interest. They're also much slower so I come back here to try to kill time until somebody responds. I never really bait and only troll occasionally. I use to have a lot of good discussion here.

Fuck you for logposting though. That only makes shit worse. At least spiderman was amusing.

y u still here

and sometimes I just download CP and stream on twitch.tv

How dare you post that image objectifying that young woman!

Do you have any more?

I gots no place else to go

youtu.be/HiIZLDeMOg0

Lurker mainly, unless meaningful conversation comes up

I just post random memes and photos or naked bitches.

Let the trolley kill Jones. We already know what Hitler-world looks like, and we are expected to find ways to prevent cancer soon. More Hitlers, more just wars with crimes against humanity, more pushback against war crimes and crimes against humanity, less people, less people on trolley tracks, less people putting brains in jars, less brains, more brains not in jars inventing things and pushing back against Hitlers and war crimes. More things to make life interesting and free of malaise and apathy, more events that stay fresh in the minds of those who are alive, without living in a world ruled by effective tyrants with the sway to manipulate utilitarians, which would result in a world streamlined by utilitarians, which would be worse than even 50 Hitlers, because the maximum amount of suffering would be sought by those who have the merit to make it a reality, and such acts would be more efficient than trying to burn a couple million people in ovens and reasonable dispose of their bodies, or hating a select group of peoples.

And there can only be so many Hitlers on one Earth at one given moment.

We had our bullying game down so tight , they'd go from "fuck off creeps, there is NO WAY I'm flashing my tits" to actually apologising for not doing it sooner.

Can't tell me those weren't the golden years

Both.

That post was magnificent.

Lurk for good discussion threads. Then join in.

Lucky you.

Bison. Yeah that made my day,night,whatever. Ampetamines,because fuck the world slightly faster . Also ,this is my posting. You figure it out what kind of poster i am. It involves letters and drug references.