liberalism is a mental disorder

she's a woman

Bad Car-Fax.

Her dad molested her.

caused by aids

No it isn't.

Aids

Didn't mean to tag you. Ignore everything I said here

classic liberalism isn't, this weird, distorted, out of context version of liberalism we have today is though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDS

She literally raped a mentally handicapped individual.

>the vaginal jew

>it's a Sup Forums gets cucked by liberals episode

Childhood trauma causes her to make bad life decisions while her avoiding a relationship with Forrest comes from her seeing him as just a retard that doesn't know any matter and her not wanting to take advantage of him.

she was a rapist and a whore

This

she's a retard fucker

molested by her dad

desu she should have been euthanized as a kid to prevent any further damage

Babby Boomer Disease

all your parents have it

>> its americans think they know what words mean
>> haha

DONT YOU LOVE HER BADLY?

LIEUTENANT DAN

ICE CREAM

source?

Feminism

>and her not wanting to take advantage of him.

Which she ultimately does by having him raise another mans kid. Lieutenant Dan went to that wedding but he sure as fuck wasn't happy seeing that whore use his friend

Dan married a chink, what would he know?

CHARLIES IN THE WIRE

But it's his kid?

she spent her 20s riding the frat boy cock carousel then once her pussy was old, worthless, and aids infected she went to live with the good beta.

shes a fucking woman.

>But it's his kid?

>Forrest he's yours (I heard you were a billionaire, I'm just a waitress).

TOP KEK. Don't ever go near girls m8. You're too gullible. You'll get eaten alive.

Jenny is the villain of the movie

I have script right here and it says the kid is Forrest's.

(((script))). It was written from his POV. He thinks it's his kid.

Oh what the fuck Jesus Christ it all makes sense now

i think we all have a jenny in our life

i actually gumped up a bit last night

She was abused by her father......... Just like Vicky

Jenny death when?

Nah, Lieutenant Dan's got his back, he'll get a DNA test ASAP with that shit

well,maybe she did want a little more out of life than be wife to local retard.
Inb4 thisnthatwymn.

She had an great life,rebelious,filled with mistakes but also joy.
She tried all the things her mind needed to expirience before dieing.
She did nothing wrong,she even pittyed tard from childhood and gave him purpouse.
Also,if anyone has the chance to create cure or dodge hiv ,its fucking Forest

wow, you are either ignorant or a disgusting person.

This
Forrest distorts ALL the events in the movie. He's an unreliable narrator throughout, but through his relentlessly optimistic attitude he can find something good in the most disturbing situations, remain positive and come out on top.

The kid is shown to have no similarities to him and Jenny is portrayed as an unstable, dishonest, disloyal mess that sleeps around with a bunch of men.

In real life everyone would question if the kid was really his, but that's the point. It works out like all the other situations in the movie. Forrest gets a happy ending because of his attitude.

Here's your (you)

Wait, so he banged her late in the game yeah? does Forrest have aids?

i would like to see wymn version of forest gummo.
Oh,wait ,every wymn anywhere,anytime.

no, men are less likely to get aids from woman

women are 3x more likely to get aids from men

No. Otherwise the kid would have aids too.

They had to have banged at least once after they got married. Big and Little Forrest both died of AIDS 10-20 years after the end of the movie. That's canon.

The fucking film you idiot

She was a feminist.
Unable to accept who she was, her experiences and thus chose a life with no responsibility and become sexually promiscuous for the lulz.
The polar opposite was gump, all his life he was at a disadvantage, pushing himself, exploring the world and being harmless to himself and others, regardless of all the shit in his life.

Forrest was never going to have a kid since he wouldn't have sex with anyone but Jenny. Even if little Forrest isn't his, he's happy. So whatever.

Kek

There is no proof that anything in the movie was untrue. Forrest narrates it poorly but the actual scenes show it clearly. There is no proof that Forrest Jr isn't his, in either the movie or the book. There could've been a throwaway line of someone saying "Poor Forrest, he doesn't realize the truth" and the would actually give credence to this idea. Apparently a retard being war hero millionaire is fine but a child being his isn't? The entire movie is unrealistic and Hollywoodish, but apparently Jenny having a change of heart and wanting Forrest to marry her and meet his kid is too unrealistic?

IT'S NOT ANOTHER MAN'S KID, IT'S HIS FUCKING KID. THE MOVIE IS AN UNREALISTIC FAIRYTALE, NOT A CYNICAL LOOK AT LIFE.

>problem
She's a relatively typical provincial slag. There is no problem in her.

Falling for her was Forrest's problem, but that's just him being dumb as usual.

Man, Forrest Gump is really good at bring out the bitter robots. You'd think a movie about optimism and being good would have less woman-hating comments.

as usual, yet another female character that just can't get shown as inherently evil.
women always have some kind of backstory that justifies their current personality.

What did Jenny do that is evil? Being a fuckup and making poor decisions? She never harmed anyone but herself.

Stronk Womyn

He's an innocent soul who never got the chance to learn that women are uncaring monsters who put themselves first. He literally would never be able to learn that women don't possess the same instincts men do and that it's ridiculous to think they're equal intellectually or emotionally.
Poor guy, I feel bad. Now he's raising some other fucks kid after the girl he loved whored around the country for 30 years and got AIDS doing it

this

Lack of reason and accountability.

She wasn't eager to fuck an autistic guy so obviously Sup Forums hates her.

She wasn't nice enough to tell him no and to get out of her life, she got to lead him on and use him as she wanted.

She told him no enough times when he was beating her high school boyfriend. Also after school she saw him like three or four times until they got married so it's not like she was using him his whole life, on the contrary because she told him to run he survived and became a war hero.

Regarding if it's his kid or not I do think that it is : it makes sense narratively even though it's not "realistic". But even if it's not his there is no chance that he will get another one and he seems to love raising the one he's got so it's all good.

Also now that I think about it it would have been great if the kid was black. "Forrest, it's yours". All the scenes after that would have been hilarious.

She is everything I hate about modern women.

She was raped as a kid by her father. That messes you up in life, I thought you buttfucked faggots would know that.

>she does acid and lets the panthers run a train on while they talk about social justice as that white hippie watches
>billionaire southern idiot marries her a decade later
You just made my day

No you fucking mongs it's his kid. If any of you decided to read the book and its sequal you would know that Gump Jr. didn't believe he was his dad so he had a test done and sure enough they're a match. The creator wasn't going for some secretive meaning of him being to retarded to understand that. The whole point of the movie is to show that even if you have a handicap such as mental disorder or fucked up legs, that doesn't mean that you can't have success. As long as you hve optimism and a friendly attitude you will do well in life. This is obviously not true but it's why the movie was trying to push. Jenny was just another prize that Forrest finally one when he was a successful billionaire and ran across the country for no fucking reason

why did they give so much ice cream?

forrest plowed her like a boat ramming through a dock

Forrest Gump made me cry

The book and the film are two different things user

>reading

git the fuck back to c/lit/

But Vicky grew up and became a decent women married with a career, what is Jenny's excuse? She was trash the whole film.

This