This fucking cunt is bragging about having knocked someone upside the head with a guitar. She claims to be a victim

This fucking cunt is bragging about having knocked someone upside the head with a guitar. She claims to be a victim.

Fake ..... she can't possibly play a guitar with hobbit fingers.

>play
none of these poser cunts play guitars, they just buy them to make it seem like theyre talented/interesting

i think they will never repair the guitar because they're mental and have no money

>Vancouver
nothing to see here

Pretty sure you can report the post to Facebook and it will be removed ORRRR you could look for the guy and help press charges. Delete the boipucci, OP.

Screenshot this and send it to that fucking bitch

Excellent idea, op should try that

She did good.

who are you referring to? a man hit another man with a guitar

there is no woman here

>orchist
Degenerate scum doesn't even know the blades name.

>Facebook
>Removing something that satisfies the Jews

there are the same type of people that would hold gandhi in high regard

What retards. I hope the faggot that got hit with the guitar is filing a police report.

I assume you are OP. Are you trans? Obviously this shit probably pisses you off more than most here. It's so dumb how people see blacks, or hispanics, or transgenders as communities instead of just recognizing that those just describe the physical aspects of your character and have no other relation. I know I'm pissed when someone outs me cuz I'm white because "straight, white men did bad things in the past so all of them are evil." Why are humans so quick to try and find a real evil to defeat? Evil is in all of us. There is no defeating it, only responding to it. Responses to evils define us as a species.

THOUGHT-WARRIOR COMMITS MORALLY CONTRADICTORY ACTION, READ MORE ABOUT IT

WAIT WAIT WAIT
It says right in the OP that she hit a "transphobic pos". pos is "person of colour". As she's obviously a fat white bitch, you can go the hate-crime angle on this

pos is piece of shit you fucking dumbass

Wait but you literally just said the same thing? Lol

This fucking cunt didn't even try to argue, just resorted to violence instantly. The dude should sue.
-OP

>I am violently unstable child
If I had a facebook profile I'd call that faggot out for being a dumb law-ignoring nigger.

well it's a good thing they're lying.
Just a virtue signaling tard trying to get people to apologize because they're a victim of they're own fictional assulting..

Just fucking threaten to call the police or something and watch em squirm

>she
top kek, faggots it's a dude with a mental illness. if someone deamnds you cater towards their delusions, just start callim them insane

oh boy, the saga continues...

shut the fuck off

I like the pirate language pack, OP. You go!

>pirate language
>blurring out your own name only
you're a faggot aswell op

You're wasting you breath trying to show these people the stupidity of their actions because the whole thing is emotional and not logical, just like trans people themselves.

These people have no sense of reason.

why are you even in a transgender group on facebook

>shots o' rum ago
Wtf?

>hourglass cycles
Wtf is up with Facebook?

I'll take, "Things that never happened", for 300, Alex.

How the fuck does your name have me in it?

Jerome?

Hoo boy these people sure are pretty riled up I tell you what

It's an interface adjustment plugin that filter's words to pirate talk or whatever theme he's using.

It's really autistic and makes me feel pity for the basement dwelling autistic OP almost as much as I feel bad for the presumably fat tranny retard.

if only someone fought their stupidity/insanity with violence, we wouldn't have violent assholes going around being violent over someone elses opinion, as they'd all be dead.
such a sad life

>2017
>using the pirate language on FB

Well they also bought a dirt cheap guitar, actual guitars are much thicker on the sides and are really hard to smash, you're more likely to snap the neck when you smash them

>some random dickgirl has more balls than the entirety of /bol/

this smash pattern is not consistent with hitting a human.

Can confirm am a large male (I'm actually losing weight now so give me a break) and it is significantly more difficult to play with chubby digits.

nigga you are one stupid as retard if you cant make sense of it all.

Shit is the 2 extremes being all tribal and shit. As long as one is part of the tribe anything they do to other tribes is not considered as bad as long as the tribe they belong to thrives. So the 2 extremes fuck over each other in what ever way and in this scenario their eyes one of the tribes has already drawn blood as well. So the 2 dumbass extremes both believe that anything and everything is fair game as long as its not done to them and they will forgive anything as long as you are part of them.

So its all simply tribal and if you or anyone cant see that then yall dumb as nerds are stupid as fucking shit.

Thank you for having the balls to NOT hide this cuntbags name.

wew lad. i have mutual friends with this chick

>walked away
>self defense

those people are fucking nazis.
hitler blamed the jews, these fuckers blame cis people.

Or even white cis males. Can't imagine they would have hit a women or someone who isn't white.
Cis white men are the new jews. Build the concentration camps, guys!

I will cross my fingers, toes and balls that this fucking tranny faggot becomes part of the 43% of mentally ill retards that decides to an hero ASAP

Haha, they're petulant faggots. Being oppressed is their punishment for being dumb.