Welp, Sup Forums, it seems like that time again. Post the most painless ways to die, so I can end it

Welp, Sup Forums, it seems like that time again. Post the most painless ways to die, so I can end it.

I love you OP please don't do it, think of the wonderfull live you can have ahead of you.

When you're in hell you can't do anything... so please..

Join the army and die in Afghanistan for trump.

Diddo

steamroller.

Pls talk to me man, i felt suicidal before, so i know what it can be like, please

Tried this myself, 100% painless

Lean over running truck motor.
No - further than that.
Fuuuurther.
Don't be ascrred - you can do this!
Okay ... now jam your head in the fan - do it quickly before you change your mind!!

Now you are dead and splattery.

Proud??

with an electric fan? you could probably lose a finger, but killing yourself with one would be an ordeal. and if you don't get it right the fan will kick off for a while and you'd have to wait until it turned on again. truly a horrible way to die.

What? NO! What kind of truck has a plastic fan in it?

Okay I guess I better specify.

Go find a 1997 Ford 7.3L diesel F250 which has a nice healthy belt-driven metal fan in it.

That outta do the trick.

>Go find a 1997 Ford 7.3L diesel F250 which has a nice healthy belt-driven metal fan in it.

electric fans are a better design.

Not for the purpose at hand
We are trying to get some head-mincing going here, user.

>We are trying to get some head-mincing going here, user.

in that case, a home-made guillotine would serve nicely.

could even use a multi-blade design for extra brutality.

think a scaled-up version of this

Well OP seems desperate ... so we need to get this bedroom guillotine thing going.

Think he could maybe repurpose his bed rails as sliders?

maybe a few cookie sheets stacked together for a blade?

Lets spitball this thing, anons.

what? no. get a credit card and buy proper materials.

Faggot alert
Overdose, jump, noose, toaster. The basics.

mmm men i've been there before.. even i asked here. try to relax, take a walk... it could help you. try to live your life day by day... what's the reason? depression? anxiety? if you want we can talk.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU SHOULD DIE TOO FUCKING MORALTARD

shut the hell up, can't you see we're trying to build a twelve foot slap-chop here?

But who is going to be able to slap it?

truck engine

Get 10 packs of dynamite, go to a major European airport, blow up yourself and hundreds of infidels, you won't feel anything since your body will be all over the place in a millisecond

Het FBI I was just joking pls don't knock down my door in the middle of the night, thanks

We wont. Wait shit Im not fbi just a guy in a party van (;

jerking off until your dick explodes

bite the bullet

Why not just make it a hydraulic press?

Just enlist and die for your country you virgin. I bet you'll come out a changed man in the end anyways.

Wait... something is not right here.

No?

Please elaborate on your observations, user.

How many times you are going to post this? We can only entertain you for so long. The attention you thought was doing you good only destroyed you more. But who knows, perhaps you are a happy guy in real life who decided to troll for gigles and shits.