So like what are the chances of getting herpes from a kiss? No cold sore visbale...

So like what are the chances of getting herpes from a kiss? No cold sore visbale. Just wondering how it's possible to not get them. Follow up, if you have herpes, did you life change? Like do you want to kill yourself or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/18/health/baby-dies-of-meningitis-from-herpes-virus/index.html
rationalvaccines.com/theravax
herpesdatingsites.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can't see it then you can't get it unless the person is going to get one in like a day or its just going away.
I get them but no where near as bad as that picture. its always tiny and in the exact same spot. Only ever get them when i get sick enough to start losing sleep and coughing myself into exhaustion. There was a point where i didn't get one for about 4 years so i'm not about to kill myself over it.
Plus i'm not retarded with it. I'm not going to spread it to anyone. Just keep it clean and don't spread it to other parts of my mouth or dick obviously. Only last a few days as well.
Tl;dr hard to get them and they are not even bad

Doctors thinks it's only a skin condition but it's actually worse than that.

1)it's in curable because the virus hides in your nervous system where your immune system can't attack the foreign virus.

2) highly contagious as just touching it can transmit it from one person to another.

3) if you have it on your pens or inside your vagina, now your future baby will have blindness and even death due to it attacking the babies nerves and brain on an infant with no immune system.

4) you inside stomach will be bloated as the virus slows down your digestive tract or completely halt it. This would lead to increased risk of getting instetinal cancer because the there are little to no bowel movements.

5) if you get it on your eyes in the future it will lead to blindness.

shit, there was a baby that got herpes and DIED

cnn.com/2017/07/18/health/baby-dies-of-meningitis-from-herpes-virus/index.html

Depends which herpes simplex virus you're infected with. If it's the genital herpes variety (type 2) you're fucked. If it's the oral variety (type 1) you're fine. over 65% of our whole species has the type 1 virus.

It's highly contagious when a cold sore is visible. How contagious is it if it's not visible?

HSV-1 can actually be genital as well.

Herpes latches on to any mucous membrane.

I recently got genital herpes and it fucking sucks, nothing like the pictures though. Had one outbreak and now on suppression meds and never get an outbreak. It sucks because of the stigma, pregnancy concerns, and my dating pool dropped significantly. The only positive I can take from this is there are tons of hot girls who have hsv2 and since I already have it now they won't feel as embarrassed.

Hopefully Theravax is the cure which should be coming out soon

Only referring to their colloquial designations, not limiting their area of infection. HSV-1 can present on the fingers as well in a condition known as herpetic whitlow.

My skin has a terrible reaction when the HSV-1 pops out. Till I discovered abreva half my lip would look like a monster movie till it healed. Thankfully i've only had it present a handful of times in my entire life.

Unfortunately, there is no cure only treatment which is different.

>1)it's in curable because the virus hides in your nervous system where your immune system can't attack the foreign virus.

True.

>2) highly contagious as just touching it can transmit it from one person to another.

True.

>3) if you have it on your pens or inside your vagina, now your future baby will have blindness and even death due to it attacking the babies nerves and brain on an infant with no immune system.

False. The mother has to have an active infection during birth to give the baby the virus. Having a c-section gets around this problem.

>4) you inside stomach will be bloated as the virus slows down your digestive tract or completely halt it. This would lead to increased risk of getting instetinal cancer because the there are little to no bowel movements.

This is a very rare condition, but treatable once the cause is determined.

>5) if you get it on your eyes in the future it will lead to blindness.

Also uncommon but very treatable with Acyclovir. And you'd have to rub a finger on an open herpes infection then rub your cornea for this to really take.

You can get HSV-1 and HSV-2 just about anywhere. This used to be a massive problem with dentists back before they started where gloves.

Neither is worse than the other for the most part.

True but it will be like chicken pox. There is no cure to chicken pox. They are trying to find a way to suppress it 100% so you won't be able to spread it. The founder of PayPal is investing in this. There's hope.

nearly all people have "mouth herpes" you fucking mongs.

>Theravax is the cure which should be coming out soon

Not really a cure and not soon. They still haven't entered Phase 1 trials, yet so it will be a few years at best.

Tell me what you know about it. I really don't know much about it.

some of those things you said aren't true.

i got mouth herpes from fucking a female nigger and it p much ruined my life since i got regular outbreaks

tried everything and still get them. life sucks.

>going down on a nigger

Start here:
rationalvaccines.com/theravax

It's primarily a HSV-1,2 vaccine that also appears to be very effective as a treatment. Getting an HPV and HSV at 12 years old would be a great thing to have.

Is this herpes, Sup Forums?

Tried daily acyclovir? Still about the best thing going.

Potato camera says I don't know.

better?

That's herpes 1 in your pic. Not a big deal. However if that person in your pic sucked your dick you would have herpes 2 (genital herpes). That would be a real downer. You would only be able to date other people with herpes 2 foreva.

Any mouth sore like that is herpes. We can't tell you if it's HSV-1 (70% of all people on Earth have this) or HSV-2 (the STD one).

>There is no cure to chicken pox.
literally caused by a form of the herpies virus

>Is this herpes, Sup Forums?
No, it's a gook. Go see a doctor on your nearest military base. They've got the proper armament to clear out a gook infestation in a matter of minutes.

it would be very unlikely to be anything other than a normal cold sore. A tip I can give you is take lysine, a vitamin, while stop them from growing and make them go away quickly if you take a lot. You can take one a day and you won't get them.

Looks more likely.

You are so fucking stupid. Go be dumb somewhere else like Sup Forums.

>literally caused by a form of the herpies virus

There is a whole family of related viruses. Some are more common than others.

i was hooking up with a chick that had mouth herpes one night. i didnt kiss her once and I never let her give me head. the next morning we were waking up and she went to blow me and I was THIIIIIS FUCKING CLOSE to not catching her. I instead said WHOA WHOA WHOA and slapped a condom on, flipped her over, and fucked her instead.

i could not BELIEVE she was so non-chalant about attempting to suck my dick with that shit on her face. jesus christ I dodged a bullet there.

was born with hsv-1, pretty much discouraged me to get girls my whole life. Tell me guys, if i use a condom can i fuck any girl i want or do they reject me ?

I had hsv-1, simplex 1. Any bodliey fluid is contagious. I have sex with anymany women as possible because I got it from one and there's no way to tell who, so I just keep passing it along. Well...untill I catch something worse.

>If you can't see it then you can't get it unless the person is going to get one in like a day or its just going away.
This is a complete fucking lie that only assholes who are HSV-positive try to tell potential victims.

Due to viral shedding the virus is always present--it's just a question of in what quantities. Just before and during an outbreak is when the risk of transmission is highest, but it is never 0%.

It's fine, you can manage it with pills. No one needs to even know. Only contagious when you see a sore. I have a small one right next to my banjo string, when I can feel it coming I pop a few pills and fap like crazy. Feels really good.

probably was a cold sore and if you already get them you are immune to getting them on your dick but not worth the risk really

If you have hsv-1 it's unlikely you'll get hav-2 on your shaft/vag

>Due to viral shedding the virus is always present--it's just a question of in what quantities.

That's why you get a viral load check.

Wrong. Once you have one, you can still catch/recatch either orally or genitally. Having it once just reduces you chances, it doesn't eliminate them.

>Only contagious when you see a sore.

Mostly true but not completely true.

This guy knows.

Medicalfag here. That is a very clear and advanced case of cancer. The bad news, you'll need surgery to remove all of the cancerous cells. This will likely require removing your full face. The good news, you won't look like a chink anymore.

>I was born with HSV
so like the majority of people?

I dated a girl with herps for a year. We made out all the time and I used to eat her out every other day. Broke up with her when I found herpes meds in her medicine cabinet. Gotten tested multiple times since then and I'm clean.

wdym
most people ive met dont have it,

60% of us population ate carriers of the virus, only about 40% show signs of symptoms.

70% of people have HSV-1. It's what causes cold sores. "Herpes" is generally referring to genital HSV-2.

Basically you're a moron.

shut the fuck up webmd, most people I know get cold sores and no one has given themselves or others genital herpies.

You've met people with it, either they didn't say, or don't show symptoms

I have a very rare type so I've researched the shit out of this stuff.

Meh, I get a single bump on usually on my lower lip. Nothing really revolutionary. Doesn't look like any of the pictures

The chances are just reduced, there's alot of factors that come into play.

Yeah I have hsv-1 ever since I was 5. Fucking bull shit, don't let people kiss your babies.
What do you have?

>no one has given themselves or others genital herpies.

I'm sure they are all completely open and honest about any STDs they get.

Also, if they rub their lip then rub their gear, they could reinfect themselves just in a different locale.

tldr, can't get if you can't see so never have sex with lights on

Post a close up. If it is, and this is your first one, it's going to be the worst. The rest will come in high stress times of your life, basicly any important times. It will crust over into a scab, and very sore to the touch.

>What do you have?

I don't know, exactly, nor do the doctors. I have trigeminal neuralgia which is managed by acyclovir so our belief is that it is some type of HSV.

I wouldnt bother buying lottery tickets; sounds like you used all your luck up already

No lights on? Wuuuuut? I only fuck with the lights on, I like to see the pussy as I destroy it. Now..the smell, girls please warsh your ass if you gonna fuck. When I go to fuck doggy, and it's smells like ass, I kick' Em out.

I am one of the oral-to-genital cases that Sex Ed blabbered on about. My ex from a long-term relationship didn't realize she had oral herpes and never had an outbreak in the years that I knew her. It took over a year of frequent BJs but eventually I got it. That first outbreak was alarming and fucking painful as hell.

Now I have genital herps and I've accepted that my love life is over. I just don't see how it could continue. When do you tell the girl?

Not when you first start flirting and chatting her up. "Let's dance. By the way, I have herpes. Wait, where are you going?"

Not when you ask for her number. "Hey, we should have dinner sometime. What's your number? I should warn you that I have herpes though. Wait, where are you going?"

And anytime later than that--near the end of the first date, for example--and I would be a complete piece of shit by stringing her along and wasting her time. And no way in hell am I going to have sex with someone without telling them I have it.

Need to plug your ears, too.

>If it is, and this is your first one, it's going to be the worst

This. Get some Abreva and don't apply any makeup or you will just spread the infection.

Damn, so alot of facial pain? From what I read said common in women over 50.

Fuck that, keep passing it along. I do it all the time. They never know. Or just fuck girls who fuck alot, they can't know who it is. There are sites for ppl will herps

which sites user?

Oh I don't know, I just fuck anything that comes my way. Just Google herps dates or something

i was pretty naive when i fucked her. i wish i had discovered Sup Forums much earlier in life, if i had been racist beforehand i never would have done it. i didnt know that like 90% of negresses had herpes and found out the hard way

>Damn, so alot of facial pain?

Just the opposite. When it kicks in, I can't feel pain. I can poke a bunch of needles on the left side my face with no pain. I can feel it but it doesn't hurt. The root cause is demyelination of the TG nerve at my brain stem. Acyclovir keeps it from flaring up. Thankfully, I was a patient at Mass Gen which has one of the top neurological departments in the country.

Oh, and I was 40 when this happened.

Start here:
herpesdatingsites.biz/

Hmm..thats rough. I hope you'll figure this out one day, and find something that works.

>work at restaurant
>communal area where people keep drink cups and everything else during shifts
>one lesbian walrus coworker has lip herp, frequently visible
>one day, accidentally wind up drinking from her cup a couple times
>wind up with lip herp myself

that fuckin easy man.

They pumped me full of steroids at the start as it helps with some neuro problems. That kept it from getting worse. The acyclovir keeps the problem at bay. It also makes me effectively immune to herpes.

85% of the human population has HSV1. Get over it. You're weird if you don't have it. Fuck off faggot.

Viral shedding is not always occurring. Unless an outbreak is occurring HSV stays in a latent state in the nerve cells. Research some virology friend.

Just got diagnosed with herpetic whitlow this summer! Worst pain i've ever been in. yay

Hey Sup Forums, this bitch says she has genital warts. But she also says she has the best vaginal muscle control out there. If I put a rubber on it, am I safe? Is it worth it?

With a 2/10 butterface like that? NOOOOPPPPEEEE

Run.

she looks like gabe newell in a wig....

Whitlow?! Just got diagnosed a couple months ago

Yikes! Never seen pics of Whitlow.

I've eaten black pussy and I don't have herpes. Also if Sup Forums actually turned you racist you're a weakling and a faggot.

what about the stormfags who were already racist

Oh man mine looked so much worse. I wish I'd taken pictures but I was too traumatized at the time thinking my finger was rotting off of my hand!

Faggots too, obviously.

How about this? The two dots are zits I popped, but there's little white dots around the corner of my mouth. My gf and I do a lot of licking and kissing, and I've been worried.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET PEOPLE KNOW AND TAKE MEDICATION. Stop spreading viruses around you sick fucks

Probably cancer or AIDS. Only cure is to kill your girlfiend and her parents.

>Everyone has aids. You're weird if you don't have aids
kys

>there are tons of hot girls who have hsv2
Whoa whoa, elaborate on this please. I have hsv2 and I never bothered searching.

Most people aren't born with it. Most people get it by the age of 45.

>if i use a condom can i fuck any girl i want
Nope. I got herpes despite using a condom.

ITT: Kissless virgins who are scared of something that appears once every couple years

just got it on the ole shaft. Yes

Just got diagnosed as well…tips on where you find these chicks, and you figure out how they have it would be greatly appreciated sir.

Start here:
herpesdatingsites.biz/

>infected faggot trying to justify his permanent ailment.

wow what helpful advicel. thank you doctor shekelburg, lets all go out and eat black pussy now

THIS