Alright b. work will slow down in a month giving me time to work on learning a new skill...

alright b. work will slow down in a month giving me time to work on learning a new skill, I'm tired of just sitting on a computer masturbaiting when I get home. dubs decides new skill

Learn bass

Rolling till dubs

Reroll

Bass is hard as shit

This is gonna be the one

And roll for bass

1. Learn basic programming concepts.
2. Learn problem solving.
3. Learn data structures.
4. Learn a lower-level language (like C).
5. Learn C#.
6. Learn the Unity engine.
7. ??? (asset store)
8. Profit.

(also you will gain more than you think by doing this)

already play bass. unless you are talking about the fish, that will be hard

got dubs, now do it.

Learn to perfectly mimic the female voice, and post your progress

I've been learning on a shitty yard sale squire and I can't get enough of it. Listen to The Pot by Tool and then tell me it's not worth learning. Just finished bringing it to full tempo

winrar. I already know some programming, but being out of school I have lost a lot.

Winrar

well re-learn and make some money and stop being an useless piece of shit

Ark building in Texas

Learn how to go noodling

will do. should I get a single board computer to practice on? should I take classes online or just do a self taught thing?

>should I get a single board computer to practice on?
You can code on a potato PC that has ~5GB (for me it takes up ~3GB of RAM just to have the software open with no projects loaded in them) of
RAM so you can have Visual Studio, Unity, Chrome and Photoshop open at the same time.

>should I take classes online or just do a self taught thing?
Teach yourself because taking classes online is a pain in the ass.
You can teach yourself by reading the documentation and googling names of functions, features or even whole programming language.
If you hate reading, find GOOD tutorials on YouTube and follow them, but do not copy the exact code because you won't learn anything.

Also at first it may look difficult, but at the end it will be very easy because the first language is always the hardest.

alright. that's for the advice. in college I learned assembly language to use for PIC controllers. I guess I know some of the basics, but never went super in depth with it.

>assembly
Shit, when was this?

like 2 years ago. I'm 22 so I got out of college like 2 years ago. the program I went through was kind of dated.

more than 20 years dated