That one you shoot up

The Trapster

>she
who?

Pontiac trans-man

Captain suck-my-dick-I-don't-care-if -she-has-a penis

The one where she lets me play with her feminine penis

>she

This is how it works. Don't let any of that pseudo-science bullshit about being born in the wrong body persuade you.
>child latches on to unusual toy or item of clothing (which is perfectly normal, most children do at some point)
>if you have a son, this unusual item might be a barbie doll, or a hair brush, or a pair of mum's high heels (my brother latched onto pushing a teddy bear around the garden in a pram when he was 5, my best mate used to play with his sisters bratz dolls)
>if left alone, kids wont associate the toy with being a female, they'll just grow out of it and continue a normal life
>if under the 'care' of leftist, indoctrinated retard parents, their neiche, their strange enjoyment from female toys will be overcompensated for
>mum will buy them more girls toys because "omg what if he's a girl!!!"
>mum catches son putting on makeup / dress just like his toy doll has on (children copy from their environment, again, a normal process but with the wrong environment)
>retarded parent continues to facilitate neiche, buying son dresses and possibly even makeup sets
>by the time son goes to school, he is already to far gone into his neiche to fit in at school
>he becomes an outcast and becomes even more strongly identified with his neiche of being a girl (this is why gays and trans act as if their /only/ personality trait is their gender or sexuality, completely over the top and flamboyant) whereas the normal boys will adopt a group mentality, being part of a society (like a football team or something)
>eventually the pyschologically damaged child is exposed to the option of physically damaging themselves with hormone blockers ready for puberty
>this is followed by opposite hormone implants and eventually surgery
>what you are left with is a damaged, confused shell of a man who is half male half broken freak

What's the concensus on his body of work

Is it Trannykino?

Ant-man, obviously

>neiche
Is that a word?

Nice copypasta, but how do you explain kids born into far-right conservative families that grow up to become trannies?

She is so amazing.

Would to be honest

You were right about everything except for the fact that sports are for buttfucking faggot males who like to slam their bodies into each other all the time.

>tfw get rock hard when I see take gif of """her""" violently mashing a banana into her mouth
"""She's""" just so slutty-looking and ""her"" lips look made gor cock-sucking.
Kill me.

Wow this cute girl who is a girl without a penis really maked me horny!!

Tranny or not, BJ has a fugly face.

I'd still bang "her" tho

it was impressively feminine pre hormones but now it's just an average tranny face