Morality question:

Morality question:
>Wife and I split weed costs every week.
>Split up weed so 1/8th lasts whole week.
> I always try and conserve so wife gets to smoke as much as I do.
>Wife is constantly getting caught smoking way more than her share.
>Asked her several times not to, explained when she smokes selfishly it hurts my feelings because I always consider hers (I know I'm stupid for having feelings)
>Wife goes to Mom's and smokes an entire day's worth of weed. Tries to arrange pot so I don't notice

Am I a dick for being pissed as fuck about this?

Sounds like you married a cunt stoner, enjoy.

you are a dick for being pissed. but you are a fag.

So I'm a dick and a fag. Ok. Seems to make sense.

Hide your weed. Simple as that. Become more egotistical. Let weed ruin your relationship. Find a better girl. Be happier.

Op here
Considering giving up weed because how she acts about it is kinda embarrassing. I was hooked on coke a long time ago, and she acts like that. Makes me ashamed to smoke weed with her. Like I'm helping a heroin addict.

It's payback time OP go to the freezer and eat all of her thin mints

Stop smoking weed you fucking loser

Read this

Kill yourself

We gave up sweets like 7 monhs ago. No thin mints here.

Buy your own fuckin weed
Let her buy her own fuckin weed
is that so fucking complicated?
I should become a therapist ffs

Seems like a slightly extreme answer...

If she's addicted and willing to put your feelings in the back then either stop her smoking or divorce her

I think weed should be absolutely illegal. I think it's essentially harmless. But you can't tell me that it's not addictive because I knew a chick who is exactly like you described. She would smoke all of your weed and not even give a single fuck. But if you so much as ask her for half a bowl she would freak the fuck out. She could not function two hours without getting high. I had to kick that one to the curb

If it's down to this I'd rather just give up weed. It's less of a big deal to me. But that creates this animosity because she's still gonna act like an addict over it.

>should be illegal

Well if you are going to lump weed into an illegal category because its addictive, you have to lump a lot into it. Shit WOW makes people act that way. Lots of MMo's do.

she replaced mints with weed
she's going to replace weed with dick
definitely not yours though.

> Ask her to cut down a little with you.

Or

> physically split weed in half you get one bag she gets the other and you hide your bag.

Problem solved retard.

There's three main types of marijuana users, those who use it occasionally like alcohol, those who use it frequently like tobacco, and those who use it frequently like heroin. If you are the third type, you shouldn't be using it, you and your spouse are clearly that.

Become a man and your problems will be solved. Stop buying weed like a little kid, spend it on better things. If you're having to split costs on a little weed, you're obviously a broke fuckhead. Quit being a bitch too, getting your feelings hurt. You're the man of the fucking house, if you tell her to stop, she better stop. I think you kinda make your own life shit.

>In b4 I'm not married
I'm married 6 years, problem free.

Asking her to cut down is what led to splitting the bag up by day. I thought seeing how little weed is there for the day would get her to realize how much she was actually smoking.

What's it like living in a trailer park?

Yeah, just split it into two bags. You habe one, and she has one. Pretty straightforward solution.

3 grams last you both a week, that's fucking amazing

Are u 10?

No one gives a fuck about weed heads. Saged.

3.5 to be exact. .5 grams a day. Makes me feel pretty responsible.

user, you can be the guy on the high ground and still fix the problem.

"Anonette, I feel bad that I complain about the amount you smoke and I don't think it's healthy for our relationship. From now on I'll split the bag and we each get half, and I promise I will never complain about it again."

Now you look like the guy who's apologizing for causing friction, and you get to keep your half. And she can smoke as much as she wants.

All you have to do is not smoke with her, since you'll be pressured into sharing your half after hers is gone.

>i married a petty cunt

good going, im sure she's as smart as you

Stop splitting costs. Buy what you need individually. Don't lend or give each other money. Solved.

tolerances increase you dumbass. get better weed or a better waifu.
betafaggot

stoners should just end it

Just smoke weed

Stop being degenerates or buy more weed.

Weed is for sharing.

Yes, you're being a faggot.
Smoke some weed and chill the fuck out you faggot

Honestly, just stop smoking man. She can buy her own and do whatever.
I'll warn you, her still smoking is gonna piss you off something fierce though. You're going to see the glazed, idiotic look in her eye and notice her slobbish behavior more and more. I'm sure it's been tolerable because you've been high, but you'll see quite a difference if you quit for even a month. Put your $ in savings instead of spending it.

just confront her about it. thias is a medioccre issue compared to normal relationship shit.

ask her if shes trying to escape anything with weed

Why aren't you growing your own

>the current year
>not growing weed

That shit can pay your rent you fucking retard

Can't you just stop being a broke bitch and buy a quarter or something and fix the problem so that you both have more? An 1/8 isn't enough for 2 people. It's just not.

This.
I probably smoke about an 8th a week or so. I typically smoke by myself

why the fuck are you splitting the cost? you're MARRIED. You probably split groceries and shit too, don't you? Get a fucking divorce already, since you're already planning for it.

>implying OP lives in a legal state
>implying OPs immature retard wife wouldn't just steal a bunch more anyway

That's actually a great way to frame it.

I smoke about 2oz a month.
I'll let guests help themselves, because I'm not a stingy fucking shit bag.

I thought America was a 'prosperous' nation?

Why do you all act like poor people?

>I don't like other people having bodily independence and making their own life choices
>I should get to choose what other people are and are not allowed to do
Good to know that you hate freedom. Soviet Russia is 60 years ago on the left.

No, you're a wimp for being pissed off. Do you whine & cry if she eats all the corn flakes too. Be a man before she finds one on her own.

>implying legality is an issue

It's not legal here either, doesn't stop you from growing it

>If she's addicted
>smoking weed

Weed isn't expensive. I'd just chill out. It's wrong for her to lie to you and go behind your back, but at the same time you seem like you're being a bit neurotic to me

see
Basically she lacks principles. The weed is more important to her than her own principles, and more important than hurting her own husband. If she said she wanted to smoke more or more often and was upfront and honest, it would show that she at least respected you and your relationship.

It sucks to realize this about someone, but to be honest you are more than likely not upset enough. I dont think you realize fully what this is actually telling you about your wife. That weed (like the most unaddictive drug you can do) is worth lieing to you, that if she has any principles they are most likely not good ones, and she is willing to go behind your back and arrange things to hide it from you. I promise its not to protect you from feeling hurt by those actions either.

This. Underrated post full of truth.

You must be broke as fuck.

A quarter of just ok shit is like $60 (prob all you can get) lol
So your fighting over a bag of dried plant that cost as much as maybe an xbox360

Fucking broke looser hick.

>implying he wants to go from a no-jail-time misdemeanor for minor possession to a felony cultivation/distribution charge

not OP but this is kind of why its important. It shows a really deep issue with the personality and principles of his wife. Ited be like if his wife was sucking dick for a single McNugget. Shes doing it and because its doing so much fucked up shit for something so small is what makes it so wrong.

Ok so using mcnuggets.

Make some money, buy your bitch a 20pcs nugget with ranch.
Keep her fat bitch mouth crunching nuggets.
I'm return your bitch happy and maybe you can grab a titty or get head or something.

Providing 101.

When you can't provide, women gonna leave and fuck the dude that do

Like sense caveman days.

Op is being petty over herb.

Op needs more herb

Nah,
If I was dry, and I knew some stingy OCD count every grain motherfucker was holding...damn straight I would smoke his stash

>implying they jail you
Don't know about your shitty faggot fascist country, but here its a fine; which is more than offset by the amount you save paying a dealer...it's no brainier economics.

Must suck to be so "free"

/truth
Op is a beta non provider

She's probably fucking other dudes

Yeah;
"Freedom" is just a bumper sticker

>Weed should be illegal because stupid selfish people exist

Why not ban everything?

Sounds like this isn't really about the weed but about her not honoring an agreement that you made together. If she's not respecting your joint decisions, then I'd bet there are other areas of your relationship that aren't being respected. Be honest with her about why pinching nugs is annoying you so much. Depending on how she reacts, you have your answer about what to do next.