Crazy, drunk, abusive and estranged father wants to reconnect with my mother. He does not have her number

Crazy, drunk, abusive and estranged father wants to reconnect with my mother. He does not have her number.

Wut do?

Pic related

No deal

Tell your mom, let her make the choice.

My mom's dead. I cut that fucker off (dad) 15 years ago. Oh he cried to everyone, and lied. But I held firm. Toxic shit needs to be clensed.

He's gonna come up with some shit.

Does him being nearly dead grant any courtesy?

Send him a dick pic.

Tell him to suck a pair of elephant balls

I think that's the smartest move. Though, I could fuck with him for a while. But that would be pretty degenerate.

Give him your slut mother's number and go get your ass ready for the dickdown that's coming after he's done with her. You should be use to it. Choke on his meat. Accept his seed into your poop machine.

Tell him only if he sends you dick pics then post said pics itt.

Got a second idea?

run it by your mom but don't do it without her okay

Quads and I'll ask for dick pics.

Report to the police, have him be raped by Tryone

Rollll

He is estranged from you mean you are and adult and don't like with him, you and your mom are free from his hold realize this. Don't not give him your mothers number. If I were you I would block him and if he shows up tell him to leave or you will call the police, also don't open the door, also I would block him. Sorry OP you had to put up with the abuse, it sucks

Let us begin!

Did you mother tell you he is that way or did you actually see it because bitches we lie about anything to get people on thier side.

I second this

Milk his mustache for all the dirt and grease you can drain from it. Wash your face with his facial-hair nectar and post another reply.

"Oh you can ignore me but when you need something messaging me isn't a problem"

Do what I'm doing, "send me money or gtfo"

He broke my arm as a kid-- killed my pets-- other stuff

Have him write a letter. You can deliver it.

He might not have anything to say; he might have something useful. But regardless, there's no need for him to insist on getting into an interactive manipulationfest.

Sorry for the typo, I meant to type" you are an adult and don't live with him" I was typing too fast

Correct. I only feel conflicted because he's near death, lost a leg to diabetes, and generally lives in misery. It's hard not to have compassion for anyone in that state.

Just play it smart op, don't open old wounds

Fuck OP, that's messed up, sorry that happened, he sounds like a psychopath

Let's be real here.

>He's no longer your boss
>Tell your mother if she wants to talk to him or not
>If he contonues to push his luck, block his sorry ass.

Just tell him
> I'll pass on your message.

Nothing more. Leave it to her to decide. Family business? Sounds like a cop out to me. Also where are his manners? No please or thank you at all. Dunno his side of the story and don't care but he seems fucked off with life as many divorced men are after dealing with endless shit from their wives.

He probably would just hurt your momma OP, you can probably take care of yourself but think about her, how "weak" she is to the feelings she may dtill have for a probable psychopath

I also agree with this.

I haven't seen or had a real conversation with my father since I graduated high school

Hit 'em with the "who's this?"
Never fails to piss mine off

I know but he is playing with your emotions because this is an abusive relationship and he know this, since you were a kid he has conditioned you to feel sorry for him, scared of him etc., not your fault but break free, this guy is scary as fuck, and remember I'd he was a good dad you would be close and a loving son, his fault not yours it is not this way

Beat that cunt to death and tell him to stay away from your mama

Fuck him. I didn't forward the message, but I said I did.

I don't need to bother her with this mess.

depends how you will deal with hes death. when hes gone you may feel regret

Thanks for the responses Sup Forums -- was looking to confirm my impulse.

lol this dude just gave you a directive like a fucking borg cube and you're considering it? Cut that cancerous beta shit out OP

That puts your mother in the shit. He will be pissed at her for not responding.

At least tell her you've heard from him and they need to be adults and deal with it themselves. Poor form on both their parts to put shit on you.

Do you think this might get your mom in trouble with him, also is you agreed to do his bidding he will ask for more. Do you have any proof of the abuse if you do the police can help you

He's in Florida, she's in North Carolina. He doesn't have her number or address. He can't communicate with her except through me. He reached out two years ago after a ten year absence-- and reconnected for a second. Turned out he was still psycho-- so I dropped him again.

Just got back and am happy to see you avoided the situation.

Word of advice. Let your mother know what he tried to do.

It was over a decade ago. They're seperated by hundreds of miles and he has no info on her. He only has my number which is why he contacts me when he needs/wants something from her.

I have legitimately forwarded messages in the past-- last one was about a year ago. She had a complete panic meltdown. I don't want to do that to her again.

Don't forget to let your mother know what happened, bro.

Jonathan, you are in deep trouble. Why the fuck wouldn't you relay my message to your mother, and instead post in this website which I visit faithfully specially when I'm drunk? Are you looking for your Mommy's nudes?

You got 2 hrs now, no blocked call #s, don't disappoint me again. Failure to comply, and I will post her nudes here.

I will, in the morning, when she has time to process it. I won't tell her tonight-- she'll be up all night.

if his health is shit, this might be him writing his will. I would tell mother, suggest using your phone for the call since he already has that number. if it goes bad, change your number.

Call him out you pussy, tell him exactly what you think of him.

fuck you dad, I hate you

I understand.

In that case he needs to contact her through legal channels. Again this is really unfair to put this shit on you.

I'd suggest if he hits you up again tell him to approach her through a lawyer or police. Just be honest and say not your concern, you don't want to be involved.

I agree with you, don't involve your mother but I am a bit worried about you OP, stay safe and I am sorry you had to deal with such a shitty father

here's your (you)

Believe me, I've told him off plenty of times.

If I were betting-- he's drunk, feeling suicidal, and wants to be talked down. But I'm not getting involved again.

Builds character

seriously let him know where you stand, your a man correct? pressing matters should be upfront and in the clear.

in that case theres not much you can do, people have to help them selves. Ive been down this road with my father and he finnaly got hes head out of hes ass

You we're never there for us dad. It is disgusting for me to have you as a father. After all this time, now you want to reconnect, specially after what you did last time? No, I don't stand idle any longer. You won't torture me anymore, me and your mother will die in your sleep if you don't reply to this post, no immunities. Fuck you dad

At what point does the confrontation become too exhausting and pointless. I'm almost 30-- I left home when I was 17-- we fought hard for 5 years. We reconnected, I told him off again. I'm not talking about "leave me alone". I went full on dark as I could think insults. I'm too tired to fight with him anymore.

Oh shit

Tyrone's a good guy, he dindu nuffin.

roll

Rolling for
>You're mainly the one to blame

Do what you gotta do OP, but don't let him take control.

Tell your mother he wants to talk to her, tell her that he wants unreasonable and retarded stalker-level conditions attached to the conversation (no blocked number, she has to call him, and at a certain time, etc).

Tell her you love her, and that you support her against him.

And then, when she smiles, make your move on her. Oedipus had it right, OP.

fuck this reddit drama advice. OP just don't forward the message and block his number. He'll prolly kill himself but hey whatever

In the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND...

Don't do shit

savage

Having that song flash in my head suddenly made this whole thing kind of sad.

It's good that you're standing up to him. You can only help him so much, and everything after that is his fault.

>other stuff
That's where the fap material is. OP, greentext a detailed story of the first time you got raped by your dad? I've got a tree here that needs to be be knocked down.

samefag

He wants me to call him. I think I will. I've had a couple drinks. Fuck it. Let's push this shit show to its maximum.

stream it

DUDE
record the call
post it on vocaroo

Vocaroo

Your rape story first. It'd get you in the best mental state to talk with him.

Bad decisions make for good stories.

Stream it bro

git fukt "dad"

need for iphone

Phone call went like this

So, HA HA, you called
>Yep. You asked me to call, so I called.

How are things, tell me how are things, do you have a girl?
>Yes, I've got a girlfriend

Are you living in KC?
>Yep

So, do you have a wife? Do you have a girl?
>Yep, I've got a girlfriend.

Where's your mother?
>She's living on the east coast.

Oh, ok. (Tears, silence, more tears) You know you're my first born, and I love you. And I'm living in Switzerland.
>You're living in Switzerland? Why are you living in Switzerland?

That's where I"m living. Ok. Got to go. Ciao Baby.

I'll call him back if you guys know how to record a call on an iphone.

Bullshit troll thread.

Is he hiding in Switzerland for some reason?

>be six or seven
>showering
>dad doesn't think I know how to clean myself
>dad comes into shower to check on user
>"you doing ok?"
>Dad leaves

Get raped, pedo faggot.

It's probably bullshit. He was wealthy. He's been wealthy several times-- lost his wealth several times-- dot-com crash-- I have no idea what his current status is financially.

I have no clue why he'd be there. It's probably bullshit. He might be in Montreal with family.

I say troll, I think OP is still calling

You're drunk, abusive, faggot father definitely cock checked your tonsils regularly. Just give us one story.

Not trolling. Trying to sync google voice so that I can record call.

Ah alright, cheers.

Good man. OP is NOT a fag for once. You're an excellent Sup Forumstard, good to have you sir.

QUADS