I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums

My girlfriend menstrual period was ended 4 days ago, but we have sex today and, i used condons, but it rent.
I didn't cum inside.
I'm worried i do not want to have kids.
What do ?

>I'm worried i do not want to have kids
You're worried that you don't want to have kids?

I hope she isn't pregnant: you are too stupid to have productive offspring.

yeah

relevant greentext

If your grammar was equivalent to your semen's egg finding ability, it would probably turn around and go back into your dickhole

The whole point to sex is making kids. What kind of sick fuck are u

Didn't realise you could rent a condom.

Bump

Bump BUMP

Bump 2

Take up English as a second language.

Bump

Sorry im a brazil monkey

I didn't want to reproduce that degenerate people

Bump 3

Plan B pill asap to be safe, they're $50. Did that before when a condom broke. Then you'll just have to see if she misses her next period, pregnancy tests aren't that accurate that early. If she is pregnant then see if she'll get an abortion, as long as it's before 13 weeks you just have to take a pill, but it costs $400. If not, gl OP.

Nice timing, right before she starts ovulating. Also sperm can survive for up to a week inside the vag so yeah plan B.

FUCCKKKKK

When I rent my condoms I always try to get a good idea of what I'm in for from previous owners. Sometimes they even let you try them on before you finalize the agreement.

Same here. make sure you wash them with some cold water or a cloth tho, don't want any STD's that would be ruining the point of condoms ;)

I usually check the Whorefax to see what it's been through