Ask a young guy who has been to an Asian massage parlor multiple times anything

Ask a young guy who has been to an Asian massage parlor multiple times anything.

How does it feel to support human trafficking?

Do they sometimes cry?

They would only cry from laughing so hard at your tiny dick, faggot.

do they give good backrubs?

Some of them, yes. Others don't actually know how to give a proper massage.

then what the fuck are they doing there?

Where?

How'd you find one?

Are you me?

Dad is that you?

Google

No

Maryland

Serious? Happy endings dude

>Happy endings dude
but it's never a happy ending, just sad, lonely, money drain leaving you full of dispaire, grief, regret, and pain

OP here, pic related, the table shower part is amazing because they clean your asshole.

how much it cost?

50 for half hour 70 for full hour plus you are expected to leave a tip which i never really left more than 40 i think

40 dollars

40 bucks

Hahaha you fuckin googled a location? Jesus. Did you straight up ask them to give you a happy ending?

110 for an hour long hand job? but whyyy?

its not a hand job for a whole hour. most of it is usually a massage, then they jerk you off at the end for like 10 or 15min

Sometimes it wasn't just a handjob

Anyone with a rubmaps account able to tell me if Star Spa in Wichita, KS has decent girls? If I'm doing this, I want to at least get one who's reasonably young/attractive.

If someone has a rb login post that shit!
In my area its 40 half, 60 one hr. I tip 40.
It's funny how some of them are all excited, talking dirty and shit, have their tits out and stuff while making you cum. Then when you leaving the room to get your water and tip them bedore you leave, they won't look you in the eye. Too ashamed for jacking ppl off for a living. That's rare though, usually they hug me, some kiss my cheek. I'm a good looking fit guy though so it's not they are disgusted. That's my way to cum in a safe, relaxing environment while avoiding stds and not cheating on my wife. Well, I consider it not cheating.

How do I find theses places? Asking so I don't walk in to an actual massage parlor?

Rubmaps in US, parlourpages in OZ, UKmassage in UK...

every dodgy chinese and most thai massage shops will jerk ya for $

We've got a place here in town called "RelaxAsian"... I mean, the name practically screams handjob parlor. But nope. Checked it on rubmaps and it's totally a legit establishment.

same in LA. Euphoria massage, no dice.
The LE would be all over a place if it's overt.
The actually dodgy places often also own a legit one with a dodgy name, often next door.

What did you eat for lunch today?

I used to live in a town with a place called "J.Accurate Massage". As in "J.acc u".

>Well, I consider it not cheating
I concur. Went to one today. $40 plus $40.

Doesn't come close to soapie places in Japan. If you go to a good one, the girls are pretty hot, it's like 150 for an hour, but they do a lot more than jerk your dick.