Sup Sup Forums i woke up this morning and this was on my dick. my gf has been gone all day and I can't get this off...

sup Sup Forums i woke up this morning and this was on my dick. my gf has been gone all day and I can't get this off. I've tried butter and oil but this shit is on tight.

how do I get it off?

You like it faggot.

Bait

cut off penor

Christ that's a tiny penis. You deserve to be locked.

no i just want this shit off I'm too scared to cut it cause I don't want to hurt my dick or nuts

God dammit. It's like you're living my dream.

Try getting hard

They make those for baby dicks now?

my dick is not that small it was just soft when it was put on because I was sleeping.

you tell me how to get it off and I'll show you

I don't think my dick could fit in that even when flaccid.

Just snap it, i mean twist the lock...is fucking plastic

Apply cold water to penor, use heated blade to cut plastic. Pray.

I doubt he will even be smart enough to do that, even after you telling him.

dremel

Chainsaw

>how du brek chinee plastic?

Punch your gf in the fucking mouth as soon as she opens the door and I bet it comes off pretty quick.

Axe that gay shit off

wow
that is one small cock you got there user,
arn't you even a little embarrassed to show that to people ? and if you going to lie make it at least a little believable , don't say your girlfriend did that ..you don't have a girlfriend. you could of said the guy you live with we might have believed that..

user, please tell me you're a grower because if not there is a good reason your GF locked that tiny little cock of yours in a pink chastity.

OP there's a tab on the top inside that makes the whole thing just pop off. Just find a screwdriver at least this long and push on the tab from inside your asshole.

This

Bump for OP

Cope and project lol

>tfw that cage is still too big for me

it should be flexible enough to get a pair of sidecutters in there