Other urls found in this thread:

jav.guru/studio/mum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Us either

Who's this semen demon?

but she ugly tho

MODS MODS MODS

Name?

Unless you're 4ft8 64lbs and barely legal female, you're even uglier.

Mimi Yazawa. Her virtual reality stuff is awesome!

I'm a pedophile and everything but she is not attractive. Fucking look at that face.

Prove it

Why don't you take a seat, user?

Upvoted

/b discovers the shark

Well braces will seal the deal for most even more I am guessing once she gets them

;)

AAIEEEE

Oh my god

Too old.

I love how a lot of female gooks look 12 but they're in their 20's. Wish I had one... I want a tiny 20 year old that looks 12! Fuck my life...

Now I'll start having nightmares where I lose my dick during a blowjob.

Fuck you 8===D'-,

its not a gook, its a nip or a jap, learn your insults right

can you hear the theme of jaws the movie?

sauce?

one of her effing movies i dunno

Sure can.

N-name and code?

its called yaeba in Japanese crooked teeth

its on the cover nigger

>its not a gook, its a nip or a jap, learn your insults right
Looks like a gook to me. Just saying.

some of her movies are on doujinblog.org

uhh well user . it is not all roses and champagne my wife looked like her until she was 35 then almost over night she aged into something that was terrifying she went from looking 12 to looking like 50 in just aq couple of years ..her body is still tiny and tight but her face can look really raw sometimes , I mean don't get me wrong I love my wife but I was not prepared for that at all

>its not a gook, its a nip or a jap, learn your insults right
Gook is a derogatory term for people of Asian descent. She looks Asian to me. My insults are just fine, thanks.

see

Chek'd
Gook refers to the Vietnamese.

teethy teeth

I've heard that about Asian women! So it's true then? Most look REALLY young until their mid to late 30's, then they seem to age REALLY REALLY fast. Guess that's the downside eh? I dunno.. I've still always wanted an Asian girl. It's more than just a fetish for me. I've just always been attracted to them.. just no idea how to approach them. Most of them think us white guys just have yellow fever, but it's more than that for me.

Gook started in the korean War, it is not derogatory but pure ignorant bliss, in korean the word american sounds like "migook" dumb american soldiers assumed the koreans were saying "me gook" google it

Wrong, gook is korean.

Name?

I would hate fuck her every day. She would be my good little asian cum dump!

lol seriously? Nice! Well then I stand corrected. Learn something new everyday. :)

chink - chinese
jap - japanese
gook - korean
dink - vietnamese

Mimi yazawa try to keep up niggger

Just like how "spic" came from "I no spic any English"

>gook - korean

Kagami Shuna is nice too except she neveer looks like she is enjoying it

they don't go for jocks they go for what in America is the nerds , because nerds equal money and they like a financially secure guy
I worked in japan as a nuclear electrical tech.
made really good money , but worked 14 hour days most of the time she is a lab tech
we had a lot in common but it still took 4 years of dating and her parents approval for us to date..

javfor me/93590

Marie Konishi

Charlie is VC

nip from Nippon, came into use during WWII

So did dink for vietnamese, yet these idiots think these are interchangeable.

Yazawa Mimi?

Yep! When it comes to white guys, they want the nerds, the HIGHLY educated ones. You're right, they want financially stable guys.. that's just not me. It's why I never tried to approach one, they'd never go for me. Plus yeah, you HAVE to have the parents approval too. That'd never happen for me. So me dating and or marrying an asian girl just kinda remains as a fantasy for me. Bums me the fuck out. I'd seriously marry an Asian girl if I could. I think half asian and half white babies are the most attractive people there is so i'd be fine breeding with one too.

pay for a facial, nigger

Why don't you suck fag dick?

Who is this? It's not Mimi

trust me they are cold bitches i know i guy his wife comes home and she dont even feed the kids she feeds herself and sits infront of the computer she don't give a fuck about him they are cold nasty calculating cunts

they dotn know ANY better

This ain't Mimi..who is it?

kys

not all of them , but ya they can be very stubborn , and there is no public hand holding kissing nothing , that was really tough in the beginning but has eased up a some , she holds my hand and will let me put my arm around her waist to show ownership if some assholes are on a train

Oh thanks man.I overlooked that post my bad. Thanks again

fun fact: mimi means ears

See, i've heard that too about them. They're nice to look at, but everything else is bad. Damn shame really.

lots of good stuff on aidol dot asia

yeah i got a friend from Midwest who married a jap she was nasty she used to yell at him kirai kirai meanings i hate you and he brought er to USA and got her a green card.

jav.guru/studio/mum/

i went o Thailand after I talked with some on the net they are ready to marry u just to get the fuck out of Thailand.

and my friends wife is 3rd generation Vietnamese American too they never change man

Here's the dvd cover
Her name is not on it.

Who is she

I live in the midwest. Heh.

But yeah, I've heard nightmare stories about Asian women. Really a damn shame, but eh.. it is what it is. I've only ever been with white girls. I'm white, never dated out of my own race and probably never will.

is official /b filled with idiots

Please read my post again.

oh he traveled all over asia he was a teacher in japan, his first kid that is actually fully white is born in japan cuz his 2nd wife was pregnant there

I was normal before Sup Forums

Kawashima Kurumi

MODDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm normal after 13 years of Sup Forums. All they managed to do is desensitize me for gore and shit like that, which is not a bad thing.

wow you are to stupid for words
a facial you stupid cuck wont fix the issue
learn some shit before you open your mouth embarrass your self

>no one has posted the risa webm
I don't feel like doing it.

grow up you shit for brains

this

Risa Omomo is trash.

Here in the USA it's called poor hygeine.

>it's poor hygiene if your teeth grow wrong
What the fuck did I just read?!