So let's talk about gays

So let's talk about gays.

The official media line is that they're men who just happen to be attracted to men and anything is a stereotype. It can't help be noticed though that gay men are almost uniformly effeminate, campy and promiscuous.

Are there any other traits, pathologies, observations Sup Forumstards have of homos from interacting with them?

Why are gays so fucking feminine? Sometimes this trait is so visible to the point of being disgusting

It's naturally with them IIRC.

All the gays I know are 6' 4" plus and ripped. Very well spoken, quick-witted, and funny. Most are red pilled as fuck, one I know for certain is a trump supporter and Muslim hater.
I've only ever seen a few feminine gays.

Generally obsessed with sex.
Often like younger partners (I get major but subtle pedo vibes from faggots).
Almost uniformly Leftist. Only exceptions are faggots like Milo who are just scared of Muslims oppressing their lifestyle.

I know most fratbro gym rats have extremely faggy tendencies, but as far as the rest of that? Seems kind of rare.

Actually it's the other way around, media portrays gays as campy and promiscuous/like girls in satire or drama, and real gays usually tend to be men who like men.

Unless you live in a predominantly liberal town or a college campus.

I've noticed that gays are obsessed with youth and that once they reach 40 they tend to commit suicide because they are now completely undesirable.

where do you live? Pretty much every gay I've met was on the lower end of the genetic scale

i dunno but most people are scared to call them out on their shit for fear of being labelled homophobic / gay themselves

this basically lets them get away with anything, hence their obsession with themselves

I live in Florida, unfortunately.

> It can't help be noticed though that gay men are almost uniformly effeminate
Not true, there's a whole debate now among fags about whether it's wrong for gays to have preferences and discriminate against effeminate fags. Gay men are more attracted to masculine men. You guys watch too much tv.

I had a stage where I tried really hard to be feminine. Lasted for like 6 months its hard when it comes to women's reception of you(I'm Bi). So now im normal...

Notice that gay sex is at some points painfull, and the relation between domination/pasiveness is greater, queers have all sorts of mental akwardeness, thats for sure.

straight guys prefer 18 year olds too if you believe what the media says.

I'm gay and I am the most horrible red-pilled person in my entire town. I was the first one to call out the bullshit with people getting 'triggered' with the bathroom law. Surprising gays are very fucking trans-phobic, though it makes sense. Your looking for dick not pus. (But I want both)

>Painful
If you've got a big dick, yes.
Anus lengths are about 17cm.

You'd have more trouble with a vagina.

Haven't heard of this, I'm somewhat glad.

Gay men are attracted to their opposite, not just men in general. Gays operate a lot like straights, dominant and submissive is very important.

>Gay
>Wanting pus

Bi, not gay.
Bisexuals are usually libbies.

Confirmation bias

There are some faggots who act manly, but you don't notice them in a crowd

Literally a sterotype. You must assume that everyone who isn't effeminate is straight?

This is true. Most gays i see are like 75% nigger, manlets and not quite smart.

Then why is Sup Forums full of bisexuals?

Yes Bi. I only know like 2 other bi guys, so possibly.

the reason theyre promiscuous is because its men only with no women. Men naturally want to fuck all the time and women act as choosey gate keepers. When its 2 men theres no gatekeepr and they all just want to fuck. Hence the promiscuous standard fuck parties.

Id really like to know the origin of the gay lisp though. How did that come about? Is it learned behavior? Is there something genetic or hormonal to it?

That's just because all the gay men you notice are the ones that are noticeably gay.

paedophilia

Most alt-right anti-feminist cunts who think they're "Red-pilled" but'll stoop as low as fucking blacks or liking people like Milo.

They're conservative when it fits their liking.

>Naturally want to fuck all the time
I hear this all the time, and if not always in women's shows or magazines, it's a fucking joke if anything.

Women aren't gatekeepers, if you're not a virgin you realize women are easy sleeps, men are almost always master keys, it's actually becoming a big problem these days, ex: Japan. They don't want to fuck their women because it's just not worth it.

Some gay guys wake up one day, realize they had a wet dream thinking about thick muscles and hard dicks, and realize that they're gay from that day forward. Other guys spend years wanting male attention and not knowing why, adopting the mannerisms of the people who get attention from the men they crave, and so on.

Also there's the whole thing with male cross dressing, another large community that has significant overlap with the gay community.

You're talking about faggots, not gays. There's a difference. I've had plenty of good friends who were gay, but I stay far away from faggots.

>They dont like breaking rules or codes, especially arbitrary ones they make up in each others company
>Half of them are who are so afraid of being socially ostracized that they pretend to be in straight relationships. They're usually the big guys who call themselves bearmode and like Roman shit.
>The really really feminine ones are the coolest ones if they are not SJW or drug addicts.
>A lot of them are attracted to women but just hate them, but few realize this is perfectly normal and that lesbians are in fact, the only people on the planet who don't hate or objectify women.

>Gay men are attracted to their opposite, not just men in general
Not true, most gay men will tell you they are attracted to men and masculinity is a big part of it.

Mate, I'm talking about opposite as in sub or dom.
Of course they're interested in men, but not jsut that. Not everything is black or white.

Bullshit.
What? Not sure where you've got that.
Yeah mate, I really fucking doubt that, every queen or drag is fucking awful and emotional.
I swear this is just written by a bloke who think's bisexuals don't exist, probably is.

What is it about being gay and acting like that? I've known guys who appear to be straight etc suddenly go limp of wrist and develope a lisp when they have come out as poofs.
Does cock up your arse cause nerve damage or something?

This is definitely true. Every fag has the fantasy of "converting" a straight guy.

Just look on your local craigslist. There will be so many personals asking if any straight or "straight but curious" men want to have their dick sucked. Its the ultimate line item on their bucket lists

Stay triggered, you're just pissed that I said the fairy types are actually somehow less obnoxious than masc/masc posers. Most people are bisexual brw.

Gossip mongers, even worse than teenage girls

You're saying that like it's anything to be proud for, I'll remember the day when some anonymous bloke on the internet said "I love those drag queens, they're to die for!"

I've never actually heard the term breeder, it's kind of amusing.
Every remotely feminist woman is able to be picked on so hard, I find it kind of funny to see newbies enter politics.
I'd make a good bet, alike trans flamers make up the amount of sexual suicides.
Lesbian one is kind of amusing, I've seen MtFs use this kind of rhetoric. I find it hard to comprehend the existance of a lesbian. Homo males make sense, domination and all. Women don't really have that.
I think the gay is pretty bad in that one, idolizing heterosexuals is pretty fucking stupid.
Ironically when /lgbt/ tries to appeal to Sup Forums they always fuck up, they say the most stupid shit or use appeal to emotion. Or they like niggers or some shit.

Still triggered, top kek ausfalia

I don't think you understand how to do this, if you're going to laugh at someone you might want to not fall in the mud while you're at it.

They love Sup Forums and anonymity.

Anonymity is degenerate because it gives people like factors an illusion of acceptance.

Sup Forums is part of the problem and has to be destroyed. In fact the Internet in general promotes faggotry

Ask a bisexual male who is mostly around bi/gay men anything.

Trust me, I've got it ALLLLL figured out.