Dindu stabs an 11-year-old Hispanic kid to death in Houston for no reason at all. He didn't rob him...

Dindu stabs an 11-year-old Hispanic kid to death in Houston for no reason at all. He didn't rob him, the kid had nothing to steal.

abc13.com/news/police-11-year-old-boy-fatally-stabbed-in-north-houston/1343138/

>According to investigators, Josue was walking alone down Fulton Street near James Street when a man approached him and repeatedly stabbed him. The boy was transported to the hospital, but it was too late.

>This morning, we learned police are looking for Che Lajuan Calhoun, 31, who is now charged in Flores' murder.

Will Hispanics help us remove watermelon in the coming race war?

in b4

>he wuuz a gud boi who dindu nuffin. he always goes to church n shiet n he was about to turn his life around with da collage. we need mo mony fo da programz

he had a hard life them polees wuz raysis obama help

vote hillary

If his alien parents didn't come here illegally he'd still be alive.

The libs will call it mental illness, as if that means we should put him in a padded room for the rest of his life or until he gets "better", as opposed to just putting him down like a rabid dog. And they would have us spend untold resources on people like this so they can become little more than unpredictable burger flippers who could snap at any moment.

does anyone have that cartoon where a black kid gets 'the talk' from his parents, and they have a frame of trayvon on the wall or something'

>today, a nigger nigged

wow

>Josue
This must be the work of an enemy stand.

Che lajuan calhoun... what a name..

I remember when I was a kid I would wonder what would happen if I just punted some toddler in the grocery store. Maybe that's the same feeling these guys get when they do this bullshit.

>nigger kills a spic

Shouldnt be good news for you?

I still hate things
From this padded cell I call my home
No friends, no phone
No life to call my own

Here I will lie
Until the very day I die
Until my blood begins to dry
And I return to the darkness from whence I came

Taco vs watermelon. Make it happen.

he was doing Trumps work, nothing wrong here

Tacos will win by default.

kek.

When a 31 year old nigger is shot while dinduing, reporters call him a teen.

When a 31 year old nigger stabs an 11 year old to death, a nigger reporter calls the dead 11 year old a teen.

Lügenpresse

where the fuck does it say teen?

In the reporter's tweet right in the middle of the linked article, dipshit.

he is eleventeen years old. he should have known better than to be alone with a dindu.

Justice for Esse von?

Fuck white people, they're indirectly responsible for this happening

fatty

yes. anybody who knows anything about Hispanics knows they hate blacks.

Example of blacks making America great again tbqh

When people talk about "Race War" they like to imagine negroes and aryans battling to their deaths or victory. But what if instead of black vs. white it was black vs brown? Why don't we learn from the jews and let the lesser races fight it out while we make the weapons and reap the fields?

I must see this

What are these underfunded programs grieving black mothers keep referring to?

Based blacks taking care of the mestizo problem. I see nothing wrong with this

Maybe they can be our allies after all

Jamal get out.

fake schools and job training bullshit, classes on how to be a parent, balance a checkbook, operate a bottle opener, etc.

there was a sad video on Sup Forums a while back about one of these schools in chicago. about 5 well-dressed black teens were in a classroom with a black female teacher, and they just terrorized her like a child while she pleaded for mercy.

Spics have always hated niggers

everyone hates negroes only whitey that don't

Fuck off spic. I would take 1000 blacks over a single mestizo savage. Spics are the lowest race on Earth

>memes

>I would take 1000 blacks
I'll bet you would, homo

Both are shitty I don't know why you need to choose

Good.
One dead spic and a nigger kept in a cage till it dies.
Win win.

If there was ever a reason to pay taxes, this it.

Which Would you rather choose the paki or the Irish.

Paddies

Its basically that but with blacks and Hispanic

t. Tyrone

Spics can be bro-tier. Nigs are incapable of empathy towards anyone or anything, even their own.

At least Carlos can hold a yob and wants to provide for his family.

jew need to leave

t. pedro jamal

Isolated event. Move along

Because one can help you wipe out the other. If we got blacks on our side we could have a legitimate mestizo genocide and no one would give a fuck.

We could be rounding up spics and putting them in camps right now, its not as unlikely as you think.

No Irish people are way better than Hispanics

>Spics can be bro-tier.

Lolno

>brazilian flag
Not even trying

T. Tyrone from the hood

>Is literally a pedro jamal

>That greenland homicide rate

What the fuck is going on there

It doesn't matter if somebody is black or hispanic they can still be "bro tier".

Hardly any people and very poor

Only if it's the other way around

So they really don't even have a motive? Drugs? I mean nigs will nog, but usually there is SOME reason, it's usually a retarded reason but still a reason.

Very low population which naturally boosts the murder rates that are measured per 100,000 people.

Also huge alcoholism and nothing else to do.

>At least Carlos can hold a yob and wants to provide for his family.
>yob

Mexican intellectual detected.

Australia showing its intelligence again. I was being facetious you dolt.

This is all part of Trump's anti-immigrant, anti-Mexican, pro-racist agenda
way to go Sup Forums, you just killed an innocent child