Sup Forumsaks hates swedes for being "cucks"

>Sup Forumsaks hates swedes for being "cucks"
>Sup Forumsaks have never meet a swede before

How can Sup Forums even confirm their prejudices?

You're asking too many questions, we'll send you to gulag.

Im a polak
I have met a swede
You are a disgusting waste of space, pls kill youself
Leave your women tho, they tend to be quite pretty.

Your people always behave a certain way.

There's one Danish user who met a svensker once and said they are disgusting wastes of space.

>swede hates Sup Forumsaks for hating swedish cucks
>swede has never met a Sup Forumsak before

How can swede even confirm his prejudices?

I met a Swede named Sven (I shit you not) and he was a total cuck.

im a polak
i met a swede
didnt shut the fuck up about white privilege and the struggling minorities for a single second, everyone stopped hanging out with him after the first week of the masters degree

You need to eat shit to know it tastes bad?

Cmon sven, both our countries are cucktastic.

fucking narrow minded sweds

>There's one Danish user who met a svensker once

trusting a dane to not be biased

Lived in Sweden years ago for a short time.
Met a woman in a bar, she was there with her boyfriend.
She sent him to his friends place while we had sex in their house.

I'm white.
Swedes are cucked by a passing breeze.

My mother is Danish, do you want to fucking fight cunt?

can you stop your anti-danish agitation please? We dont tolerate racism here.

My best friend has some family in Sweden. I occasionally ask her subtle questions to confirm whether Swedes really are as big of cucks as Sup Forums makes them out to be.

My impression is that, yes, they are, although not QUITE as much.

I have met dozens of swedes and I know several personally, can confirm every single fucking one is a cuck. Dress femininely, pose like a homo on instagram, thin, swedish language sounds like a girl, they all defend leftie politics

Overall the straight men are somewhere between MtF transgenders and straight up gays, no exceptions to this.

i met one swede here, he was a fag as i am so we had sex, pretty good.

>Imblini we are the ones not to trust.
Also fuck you for fucking up beautiful danish Malmo clay with your immigrant camps.

put another shrimp on the barbie

No one in Australia eats shrimp. we eat prawns you fucking dip.

I have met Swedes
The guys are alright, the women are terrible and basically every stereotype

Cuck

There was a Swedish exchange student at my high school, he was a massive cuck, he even did a presentation on how multiculturalism is good for Sweden, I'm not even making that up.

Im a swede and I can confirm its truth

The best-looking ones look like this

The normal men look like pic related

I'm completely unsurprised.

Sweden's mentality is so fucked

That guy would be hot if he got more fit and stopped with the makeup shit and terrible haircut
They're not genetically ugly like us(sorry, it's true)

> I'm not even making that up.

sure you dont

>First year Uni, economics tutor
>Asking the class to introduce themselves
>Swedish exchange student
>Tutor asks where in Sweden she's from
>Stockholm
>I had some students from Stockholm last semester, they were Somalians

top fucking kek

Dude was a total cuck though, not completely delusional (I mean, he was teaching economics, even though he has a clear left bias on matters of education) but I remember him once say multiculturalism is a great thing. Probably thought the fact his Swedish students were Somalian was a good thing.

One Swedish girl I met was a typical leftie mong, smelly, grubby, racist inside while lecturing everyone else on being "open minded," and the other was a delicate sweetheart who struggled with the death of her father and cried over the state of her country. I love Swedes, you have a lot of mongs in your native population but don't we all, and you have some real gems too.

basic statistics, meeting someone and going off fells do not change your policies and census data

stfu sweden you are the cuck master race, we are learning from you. You fucking cucks even have a non-gender pronoun you fucking faggots

I know 3 Swedes. Two are gay for me and the other is an autist. Pretty cucked desu

I have met Danes,Swedes, and Norwegians, all were pretty decent except the Swede, he was a feminine pansy.

I have met a Swede and he tried to have sex with me
you're walking stereotypes, gay as hell

>Swedish sluts would rather fuck a Somali than this
They're seriously insane

lol

The same logic can be applied to anything:
>you don't like eating shit
>you never tried it before

You don't need to personally experience something - you can use known facts and deductive logic to form an opinion. It's one of the key traits that separates us from animals.

As a Fenno-Swede expat I can confirm Swedes in the cities are massive faggot cucks.

t. country-side Swede :^)

I met my first Swede the other day. I live in Liverpool and he was in our city centre. He ad long blonde hair in dreadlocks, came over to me and told me he was a monk that was travelling the UK teaching Hinduism, told me to look at this book (pic related).

I'll be honest he did seem like a cuck, but I can't base my assumption on that one encounter alone.

He was part of Hare Krishna. They are same everywhere.

I dunno about swedes but I met a rich German fuccboi at my uni and he went on and on about how its Germany's moral responsibility to take in Muslim migrants and how if there's any problems with the situation its because of racist germans

Yes I have met a Swede. He was complacent and rather effete, despite being about 6'6. Called our gun ownership "rather silly". Was decent and polite overall though, but he was definitely a cuck, same as you.

I go to Stockholm every year and there are plenty of Swedish tourists here aswell.

I can confirm: YOU ARE ALL KEKS

I've met plenty of Swedes, and unfortunately most of them have lived up to the cuck stereotype. And this goes back almost 18 years, so it's not a new trend. Actually lost some Swedish friends because they were such complete fucking cucks, and couldn't deal with the fact that I was against immigration.
One guy was a weeb who went off to study in Japan where he first got rejected by a Japanese girl, then by a Brazilian exchange student. I lost contact with him around that time, and he ended up returning to Sweden.
Another one actually became a physics teacher in high school, but would always go on about how there shouldn't be any borders, that Sweden had no culture and that immigrants taking over Sweden wasn't a problem.

The others I've met have been friends of friends, and they're a mix of ethnic Swedes and brown Swedes. They're all stoners and far-left losers.

All the swedes I've ever meet asked me to fuck their wife.
t. truestory

I just lived on the same hall as a swede at college. He had dreads.

>literally saying we should trust anecdotes more than data

However, if you hunger for single instances, here's mine:

Every single Swede I've met strictly avoids offending anyone, even people who did something horrible to them. A few times the conversation has shifted towards the immigration problem, and every time this has happened the swede in question gets neurotic, defensive and clearly anxious.

You guys are mentally fucked

I visited Sweden, when I was sitting in the restaurant / bar in Stockholm talking to my girlfriend at the time who I was traveling with ... I purposefully began a conversation about nationalism ect because I knew a 40 something swedecuck and his wife were evesdropping (this was a few years ago but still about Sup Forums related themes)

Anyway, the swedecuck became enraged and said something loudly to his wife about us while breathing heavily and stormed out of the restaurant, leaving his wife there. So she was just staring at us the whole time with this look of shame because her husband embarrassed her. Anyway, we continued a sort talking about political things for 40 minutes but the Swedecuck never returned... and then we left. As we walked onto the street and turned to walk down the sidewalk the Swedecuck appeared!

He was mumbling angrily to himself with clenched fists in an alleyway and he even kicked a dumpster. It was then that I realized that in Swede culture his performance in the restaurant was an invitation for me and my girlfriend to fuck his wife but we didn't accept, we didn't know. We committed a major rudeness in Sweden on accident! The Swedecuck was very offended

Speak for yourself Jorgos

your being judged by your nations leadership who are cucks and your lack of action

nobody ever has to meet you or your ilk to know what you have and havent done

5pbp

>Leave your women tho, they tend to be quite pretty
You do realize that Swedish women are the ones voting for leftist politics in Sweden, right?

ITT: OP btfo

I've never met an Indian and I still tell them to poo in the loo.

It's just funposting, get over it. I don't get butthurt whenever someone says nigger. Why should you get upset when someone says cuck?

im surrounded by them

they are PC trash that think they are in they own country and refuse to integrate and just want to leech

I live in Minnesota, this place is lousy with Swedes.

Yes, they're cucks. They bring in Somali immigrants by the busload then blame white people when there's a widening "racial gap" in income and school test scores because these 1st generation immigrants are being included in the reporting, making the state look worse than it actually it, fueling white guilt.

I know about the Swedes, they're cucks. And this is coming from someone with partial Swedish heritage.

I was once in Poland sitting next to a polish couple with a hot polish chick and a polish manlet (like all polish "men"). When the manlet went to the bathroom she crawled in under my table and started sucking my cock. The polish guy came back and sat down, not knowing that his girlfriend was literally cucking him less than 2 meters away. While I was shooting my load into her mouth, the polcuck went looking for his girlfriend who then took the opportunity to get up from under the table. When he got back she kissed him and said she had just been to the bathroom. He said he really liked the taste of her new lipstick.

Swedes are hot

It's funny they call it racism but ignore the fact that Nigerian-Americans are the wealthiest and most educated demographic in the country.

Cant handle internet banter. Thats weak.

>people hate rattlesnakes for being poisonous
>people have never met a rattlesnake before

Ho can people even confirm their prejudices?