Doesn't really matter if it was 800 thousand, 1 million or 6 gazillion?

Over the past 3 years, I have seen countless threads proclaiming that 6 million jews weren't killed and that it is close to 3 million or 1 million.

But at that point doesn't really matter, if it is 1 million it is cool but 6 gazillion it is the worst thing ever?

Whether it is a million or 30 million, they were human beings with children, wifes and hobbies, they lost their lives in very horrible circumstances.

I understand it doesn't matter what silly discussions take place in this albanian nut enthusiat forum, but this shit is really dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm#Second
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 it is spelled does it, retard.

[my local legislation prevents me from having an opinion]

please stop diminishing the suffering of the holocaust!

bumpski

>a shitskin
>defending jews
Wow.

OP's picture is from the Dresden firestorm.

Very ironic.

Jew lives matter, goyim, not so much.

This is the lesson.

Will go over his head probably

Hitler put 6 million unemployed Germans back to work. This is where the likes got this number.

6 million jobs- they made it 6 million corpses.

It does matter, the official version demonizes reality, thus demonicing, racism, nationalism, fascism, and so on. This propaganda sticks to retarded minds and creates situations like jews ruling the world, the holocaust was a jewish invention after all.

you do realize that is a picture of german civilians being cremated in the ruins of dresden right? definitively a true holocaust. the concentration camp prisoners just died of disease and starvation due to supply loss.

If whites had enough power, they'd wipe every Jew off the face of the planet.

The only power whites have right now is to hem and haw politically, saying what they think they need to say publicly to not offend their masters, and saying more toward what they'd like to say anonymously on the internet.

There are no lies told when some Jew on TV says most Donald Trump supporters are racist. You're damn right.

yea right

>American "education"
no, it is not burgerclap.

go choke on a cock, you patronizing cuck.

Kike*

Jews did autocorrect

>no, it is not burgerclap.

Look at the rubble in the background, retard.

That is literally the point I am making.

What is the real number then? Somebody give me an approximate number of how many kikes you think were killed?

It doesn't matter. They already won and made bigger and more important genocides from the XX century irrelevant and forgotten.

This

It's hard to become accustomed to the lies. I can see why you have trouble with this subject.

>But at that point doesn't really matter, if it is 1 million it is cool but 6 gazillion it is the worst thing ever?
>Whether it is a million or 30 million, they were human beings with children, wives and hobbies, they lost their lives in very horrible circumstances.

necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm#Second

So let's assume that 5.5 worthless, subhuman, smug parasites died in WW2.
Other nations suffered much heavier casualties and they get pissed on, and you fucking mudslime dogfood dare to call this justice? Drink bleach and set yourself on fire, asshole.