I was thinking about seriously starting my politic career

Hey Sup Forums i just wanted to rant a little bit about wanting to go and try to do something about what is happening in the world.

I was thinking about going into politics, but im not that sure.

Economically im very well positioned.

I dont want to use the word rich because it may make me look like a spoiled faggot, but my family is doing great.

I do not want to be known as a politician in the future, it just makes me feel like a shit.

I would like to be known as an entrepreneur, as a person that made great things without being in politics, but what im watching right now fills me with rage and so the thoughts of starting a political career are many.

I could start with the local politics, fix my shitty neighborhood first and then beyond that.

What do you think? Have you ever thought about starting a political career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSmKTan8HSU
youtube.com/watch?v=3TpIDX49b_A
youtube.com/watch?v=jZIFqylnJmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you even have democracy in italy?

>I want to be in politics.

>I don't want to be known for being in politics.

Here have a seat as a MEP in Brussels.

Are you in favor of the free market and do you support the future of the white race?

I want to run for president, but I am not 40 years old.
This is a small country and you need way less money than in other countries to start a campaign. I think I would have a fairly good chance. Our politicians are very boring and don't offer any solutions to problems. It's all very low energy and not engaging.

It's my dream.
If that fails I want to become a cult leader. Make up some stupid religion and brainwash people. That's what I want to do.

>t. Mr. I'm paying for millions of muslims after voting right wing and will go to jail if i criticize those policies

>I do not want to be known as a politician in the future
then what the fuck are you asking for?

>Stefan Molyjew when he was 35 years old

>either I make it big or I become a cult leader

wew drunk Austria.

I dont know if i explained my point:

Here in Italy we dont have a strong figure tha says things how they really are. That is not PC. Or is not simply retarded.

Of course im in favor of free market.

Senpai, you should get moving then. 40 yo is not old by any means, but still 40 yo.

Thank god that I watched the Brexit documentary or I would never have understood how funny your comment is

why would you need to watch a documentary to know that MEPs do fuckall?

how old are you OP

You dont get it. I dont want to get known as a politician, but i think i must as a duty to my country and people.

I am very young.

> What do you think? Have you ever thought about starting a political career?

Yes, of course, how could I not with the way things are going in our countries like you said. I think you would do the right thing going into politics OP, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. It's the people it attracts that are wrong, people who desire power and are greedy and lie to get ahead; we've all seen it. You should try and start a small business or something first perhaps, and then move into politics, but the more people like us that do the better.

You're insignificant, you can't fix anything. Do your own thing, perhaps join the military to prove your loyalty and that you're not a spoiled faggot, become accomplished on your own, then get involved. Good luck.

I don't think you understood what I wrote.

You can run for president here only if you're 40 or older. I am only 23.
I have a lot of time to get my credentials and plan how I will go about it. I am not old enough to run for president, but I am old enough to get into politics.

Good man, do you agree that taxation is theft however?

underage or what

and what political ideologies do you have
and if you don't want to be known, then are you going to run for PM someday or only mayor and stuff

You better be part of the Mafia if you want a top position in Italian politics, then again, you'd probably be better off heading to the EU, they're the ones really in control in Italy now.

Yeah, cant fix anything, why event try.

Lets just enlist in the military and be used as cannon fodder in wars.

Burger, you serious?

As i said, my family is in a good position economically and we get taxated a lot. Really a lot.

Everybody should contribute to the state with taxes but they must not be so high. You must at least fucking keep more than the half you earn.

I was pro EU, not im against it.

And im afraid you wont exit from it.

>Implying you should have to pay the state anything. And taxation isn't highway robbery.

How would a nation work without taxes?

I said get involved in politics after you've accomplished things and I meant commission but looks like you're not even going to bother with higher education. You actually are spoiled. Shove your sarcasm and disrespect of "cannon fodders" up your ass, I'm glad your family gets taxed.

The joke is that they don't have to take any responsibility for their actions.

gibs me job

I dont know if youre trolling or not.

Have you read what you wrote? Can you link your 2 brain cells?

Fuck off.

Your family gets taxed too btw.

Fucking kid, go sleep, it is late.

Minarchism my friend, privatization and the abolishing of the welfare system. There is nothing a government can give you that the free market cannot.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSmKTan8HSU
youtube.com/watch?v=3TpIDX49b_A
youtube.com/watch?v=jZIFqylnJmc

>How would a nation work without taxes?

If you're serious about politics then you should know the answer to one of the most basic abstract questions about anarchy.

The short answer is that it doesn't work.

The long answer is that it doesn't work.

Mine was a rhetoric question.

I knew the answer but wanted to know his reasoning.

You're going to bother with ancap bullshit?

I'll ask you a few more real questions since the thread posters have proven to be politically retarded (hopefully you won't google any of this):

a) GDP of Italy
b) Exports to the EU
c) Average tax rate in Italy
d) Median family income
e) How realistic is it to buy a house (no bank credit allowed)
f) Economic freedom, is it possible to start a small business
g) Your largest import trade partner
h) Net growth/loss of jobs
i) Military spending
j) Crime situation
k) Your largest internal industry
l) Immigration

>nation
There's your problem. Large-scale civilization is a mistake.