How did you discover Sup Forums?

How did you discover Sup Forums?

Link in IRC

Was looking for animu wallpapers in 2004, found /wp/.

Eventually I started masturbating to longcat and laughing at people being crushed under vehicles.

saw a girl, believe it or not, on it my freshman year of college Jan 2007

idk some dude called moot told me it's his website
way back in 2003 i don't really remeber

Read about it on the fuckedcompany.com message boards back around 2005

I don't remember.

I can't remember.

Heard Jennifer Lawrence nudes were posted here.

Found a girl I knew who had nudes posted on another website and the reverse image search led me to the Sup Forums archives

A spanish youtuber hispachan is for fags

I just heard about from some people in a library

some faggot named moot was fucking my ass and mentioned it right before he came

Ihe's video is the first time I heard about but brendainel is who got me into it.

Heard about all the horror stories like the guy who killed his wife and posted it here, and all the pranks. Seemed like a place for me. Visited it a few times, thought it was alright and never came back. Then I came back one day and I've been here since

reading greentexts around 2013
>inb4 newfag

through 7chan

A friend of mine said they were about to raid habbo hotel and that I should get on this cool edgy site called Sup Forums to keep updated on more raids an shit. Haven't really left ever since though I just lurk harder nowadays

I thought this was darkweb

Where do social misfits such as I fit?

A friend whom I've always considered to be very good.

Can't really remember, but it was in a public library

Like 10 years ago i was really into video games but my parents were poor and lazy so I googled until I found a forum called xbox 360 iso, i started flashing xbox 360s for all my friends and was super active on the forum because 13 year old me had no life. People kept talking about Sup Forums and i thought it was an IRC channel, got made fun of a lot for asking what was so special about it. Then I googled and found it.