USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiAIswl9AvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OXb21HrfOyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rip no africans on Sup Forums today

Pharaoh Islands reporting in.

Neato

Our colonial viceroyalty had equatorial guinea, we count.

Neato
You were qualified anyway though

I'm a Somalian Muslim refugee who cucks wh*te boys in America

does anyone speak Spanish or Italian in Africa?

Spanish in Equitorial Guinea and Italian in Sicily

which state?

Some former Portuguese colonies, like Angola, they even give themselves Latin names, top kek. And there are people in Somalia who speak Italian, but not a lot.

ayo fuck you mulligan

they don't even speak proper portuguese, let alone spanish or italian

they speak their ooga booga tribal languages or some portuguese-based crioulo

New York

i would imagine Minnesota or Ohio. In any case there arent that many white people in new york so cuck the few ones there to your hearts content

bump to try and farm some dank african flags.

Mist people under the age of 40 in Minnesota can't stand Somalis. They're also thin and short most of the time, there are very few attractive features on Somali men aside from their noses.

>be Argentina
>colonize an African country
>still cant take the Falklands

why are germans so bad at colonization?

Who /africaboo/ here?

Africa is a strange place.

First post and you start antagonizing you good for nothing asshat.

That's how generals (as much as they are a disease on Sup Forums) fail faggot

I liek nambia

do yu liek nambian?

>they don't even speak proper Portuguese

They do though it depends on who you are talking to, rich poor, 1st language vs 2nd,3rd ,4th ,5th language and education. Angola and Mozambique have no creoles but the rest of Luso-Africa do.

Just you

why are they giving him a handjob

African CPR.

woke

Somali diaspora reporting for duty

>ywn get back the golden age of afr

i wish i can summon Somalibro

Somalians are the intermediary species between modern man and Homo Habilis

Reporting in

I should be but I don't want to, too much dredge and misery

delet this you Arab

Doc
have you ever used your position to exploit female patients

No, it never crosses the mind and is a serious violation of the ethical code

Even when performing breast examinations I am sifting through potential pathologies, connecting the clinical dots and trying to formulate a management plan for the lady, nothing sexual

>nothing sexual

Hello everybody!

doc. My friend has these strange red marks all over my bum. Is it normal, he is kind of worried about it?

>current year
>unaware of Botswana's supremacy in Africa
wake the fuck up all of you

doubt.jpg

brb enrolling in medicine
hello Algeria

I partied with a Botswanian guy once

ama

>USA not invited
dgaf tbph

>pic

could you fit all of him inside you?

nah its almost extinct, i know an old guy that speaks it

it wasn't anything sexual we met at a club is all

Literally nothing, the mental work is so tasking you could never consider something sexual when dealing with Obstetric/female chest cases
Only one time I met a seriously slutty patient was a girl with an anal fissure who came for her periodic follow-up and therapy adjustment.

She demanded an exam and as medical protocol dictates I offered a female chaperone and female examiner, before I could get to the door a male colleague was performing a peri-rectal exam

>diffuse erythematous papulo-follicular eruption
Do they itch? Looks like a run-of-the-mill viral exanthem like Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease, if they're itchy could be rampant folliculitis, atopic dermatitis, etc (a number of interesting immunological possibilities) and even the chickenpox if he hasn't had it

The really weird think if that isn't a kink in the panties and she/he has a coccygeal remnant (rudimentary tail)

Norway has Bouvet Island. Does it count?

Also do some squats and fix that Anterior Pelvic tilt and lumbar lordosis

Forgot pic

>africans invited
>no melanin rich individuals
what did the leaf mean by this?

wow sounds dull even though im sexually repressed i hate having to deal with such cases of work nvm
everyone's welcomed there are about three african flags desu

A nigger doesn't refer to all black people. Just the gangstas, criminal scum and BLM terrorists

Wew lad, you're a real doctor.
I always thought you were some kind of islamic witch doctor who chases away the demons that cause diseases by yelling quranic verses at them or something.

So are sudanese medical universities up to international standard?

Damn that sounds worrying. I will ask him if that is just the tag from his sister's undies. I think it is, so he probably doesn't have a rhubarb tail.

We had Liberia fuckface.

do Liberians still speak Ebonics ?

how far have they shifted linguistically

You could've always asked, I am very good at it, goal is to hit a high score on the USMLE Step 1 to compensate for unemployment years, science and not clinical work has always been my autistic strongsuit

They are obviously not, but the international standards examinations - The 3-step US Licensing exam and the 3-Step British Royal Colleges memberships are definitely so - They're quite tough and even if you lived in Western Europe, they are the international benchmarks before your country's respective examinations

I didn't want to embarrass you but you need to start using antibacterial soap, better hygiene if thats pustolosis, come on m8, you almost need genuine pharmacotherapy, oral and ointments

these guys are fluent as fuq.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiAIswl9AvQ

If you don't mind me asking, Doc
Did you train in Sudan or somewhere else? And for that matter, are you foreign aid or were you born and do you still live and operate in Sudan?

There's no internet in Africa silly

Somali Italian family

youtube.com/watch?v=OXb21HrfOyQ

pic related Somali-Italian actor

>tfw parents born in Angola
>tfw have to live in E*rope because commie revolution n shit

Angola is ours, we should liberate them from trusted burden of self-rule

>trusted burden
*the burden

Fucking autocorrect I swear to God the kikes who invented it need to pay

>tfw Somali
>tfw born and raised as a refugee in mena cuz of de civil war
>tfw still a refugee
Somaliland should abandon Islam and tribalism as a center

are you female

please be female

No probs, ask away

I trained in Sudan because I couldn't get a visa, despite that I couldn't land the one reputable supreme uni because my 'iGCSE' 95% degree had to be reduced 13% for its comparative inferiority to the Sudanese one, a rite laff

English is good translates to medical performance is good, since all the major texts and research are in that language, good memory and good deduction skills help a lot as well

I am a Sudanese native, and my objective to is keep hacking at this ridiculously complex biological machine until I feel comfortable about all its pathological aspects

I'm a hairy Portuguese dude
sorry to disappoint bro

I coincidentally happen to be bisexual like the majority of int

post hairy butt plzz xdddd

>'iGCSE' 95% degree had to be reduced 13% for its comparative inferiority to the Sudanese one
fug
>good memory and good deduction skills help a lot as well
Seems like a great job for someone so clearly competent as yourself. So you must get a lot of satisfaction out of the profession as well, or is it primarily for the pay?
Regardless, it's nice to see somebody actually doing something with their lives around here and pursuing something useful.

african pride world wide ??

still I'm here and always willing to give you a hand

you're not african silly

who dis

>no rare african flags
shit thread kys

I've been unemployed on Sup Forums for 3 years, though at the most critical juncture in my medical career, the early postgraduate phase

I am pretty much unemployable everywhere, and I rely on reading and researching endlessly is because I am socially retarded during clinical interviews and I treat patients like a mechanic during the exam and history.

Acting like they're dehumanized bio-machines makes the job easier and the science gives you a confidence you'll never find elsewhere

I need to finish the British Royal College 3rd exam as well (1300British Pounds?!!!)

Thx bro

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt are always welcome to be a part of panAfricanism

good luck in life

No

I'm not your whore

barre did nothing wrong and somalia would be alright today if the soviets hadn't have betrayed him

don't you think panarabism would be better ?

Thanx habibi, you too

Arabs are angrier towards each other than Africans are, they'd decimate each other

both of them are improbable, but i think panarabism is more feasible since we have more in common with eachother

I hope things work out for you in the long run, my man. Your pursuits are truly admirable.

Pan Africanism is a meme
Pan Arabism is a meme

how can you say that
I know of your height and that there are tribes in Sudan which are really tall. How tall are you exactly and how are your genetics?
Also, how tall do people get there, and how tall is the tallest person you know irl?

a man can dream

WHY WOULD I NEVER WORK
FUCK

We'll see with Saudia's demand for our inclusion in the GCC, another puppet

Thanks plenty bro

But modern medicine isn't admirable, it is, I shit you not, glorified scrubwork, entrepreneurship seems far more capable of doing good and fun after I watched Billions

You mean based Southern Nilotic tribes, almost always >6 feet

I have the best of both, northern shitskin appearance and Southern height, charm and smile

Hello my tributary states, Africa are non colonies.

hat off to you, godspeed in life m8

why is Sudan always not considered mena by some people ?

North Sudan is p much the most Arab state in NA

/disqus
cause Arabs are selfish and love to sabotage each other for le eternal kike always the one pulling strings

that's the govts my friend, the people are p cool with eachother

I'll probably disappoint you, the first sign I am not making progress is a return to Sup Forums

nothing wrong with posting a little every now and then, for what it's worth i believe in you allah y3awen

What can possibly make a doctor go to muh 4chinz ?

Now this is how being born in the third world affects you.
Good thing that I'll be leaving this county in the earliest possible opportunity-- for my undergrad
I seriously feel bad for you, you must be knowing Arabic, so why don't you try out your luck in some liberal Arab countries like UAE or Kuwait, or maybe you could just do some humanitarian stuff in Yemen through doctors without borders or something similar