Ids habbiding

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nato-risks-nuclear-war-with-russia-within-a-year-senior-general-warns-a7035141.html

**Nato risks a nuclear war with Russia 'within a year', warns senior general**

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/343420-nato-nuclear-war-russia/
rt.com/news/330601-sweden-war-russia-years/
jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT
nothing is habbiding

Senior NATO general wans about nuclear war this year

nothing will happen.
only a slow sinking.

Good luck europe, why should we defend a country of arabs.

we need to stop fucking antagonizing russia for no reason, they are our friends, but no shit they won't want to be our friends if we offer them NOTHING. if we helped their interests a little, and created a reasonable alliance, we would be unstoppable.

I just want to make a reminder for anyone in this thread to report any user who tries to turn this into a dubs thread,
>posting lord kek and saying"kek wills it"
>my digits confirm happening

this is disgusting cancer that spreads like wildfire in happening posts that can quickly ruin any chance for a good discussion

B-blutonium YES

and if you look at what he's saying you see quickly he is an idiot, or maybe doesn't even believe it himself but just wants to be sensationalist

Fallout 5 going to be real life

come at me i'm behind 1488 proxies

Still better than fallout 4.

>Almost happening

>Nato risks a nuclear war with Russia within a year if it does not increase its defence capabilities in the Baltic states, one of the alliance's most senior retired generals has said.

How does provoking reduce risk?

>if we dont act now
>PLS GUYS ACT NOOOOOOOOOWWWW PLSSS

No one is going to listen to this nutjob and nothing will happen

As they always thinks, attempts at bullying is a great way to prevent war. Don't you believe it? They believe.

>In a few years Sweden may be engaged in a war with a “qualified opponent” after two centuries of peace, a senior Swedish commander has told soldiers in an internal brochure.

Be careful with Russia, Sweden. They are qualified kebab removers.

Why Sweden is involved at all?

>rt.com/news/330601-sweden-war-russia-years/

Wrong article.

Sweden also indicated that it wants to develop closer ties with NATO or even become a member of the alliance, which Moscow sees a threat to its national security.

The possibility of a Russian invasion touted by Brännström remains disputed in the Swedish military. His boss, Supreme Commander Micael Bydén, stated that there was no military threat to Sweden.

>"We should be aware that we are continuously being exposed to intelligence gathering and campaigns. We also know that areas in our region, the Baltic and increasingly the Arctic, constitute areas of friction between Russia and the West," he told a military conference in Sälen earlier this month.

Happening threads literally make me sick, you have triggered me and i demand you take this down you shitlord.

>"The war will break out in the southeast, but that is only a ruse. Thus the opposition is to be misled; Russia long prepared its plan of attack. Each Russian officer has the movement order already in the bag and waits only for the word. First, the main thrust is effected against Sweden and is directed then against Norway and Denmark."

This is how war will break out its written

jrnyquist.com/may14/new_page_2.htm

They are already messing with these radio towers in Sweden + sending subs there

Its habbening

We don't want to fight, unless forced to.

Signed, the majority of the population of the United States.

But generals and security industrial complex want to

It's about time.

Yes. Graphics should be much better in Fallout 5.