Why are men so effeminate, Sup Forums?

And how do we Make Men Great Again?

Purge the gays.

Fourth Reich

Bring back bullying.

There's a guy at my college gym who wears skinny jeans everywhere. He's in the gym lifting every day too, doesn't gain fuck all.

He's probably on r9k and has a room full of pissjugs.

xenoestrogens in our food supply and media conditioning

This.

Hard times make strong men

Here in Mexico we fight with each other since the high school or even younger in a sort of murderless battle royale, that's how we endure ourselves.

Make living conditions harder, the weak will die.

Sup Forums: the picture

Why are Mexico's obesity rates so high, though? Are the big guys just incredibly strong?

life is too easy now and political correctness turns everyone into a faggot.

now what was normal 20 years ago for a dude to act is considered being an asshole

When there has been no major war for generations, the weak don't get killed off. When the European civil war sparks off WW3 these men will be die fighting or be killed for treason

Because women are only doin the top 10% of men. The beta males can only become sissy or or tranny

How the fuck do you even wear a skinny jean? it puts so much pressure on my cock and looks gay as hell.

Yeah, but Mexico is a shithole. The alternative to being an effeminate fag isn't to be a degenerate troglodyte.

Ban the Internet

Specifically anonymous forums like Sup Forums. Don't act like you weren't a major part of the problem.

Because they asked women what they wanted in a man. Women don't know what they want so they feed you feel good bullshit not to hurt your feelings

You have to be a skeleton is my guess.

So basically you're hating on that dude because he's skinny and you're fat ?

I'm missing something here. If you wanted to make a point about the problem with men nowadays you should've posted pic related.

Yes.

Nah, I'm a skelton man entering college and I'm looking to improve myself

Nah man, robots wear autism jeans and never leave the house. That's just some light weight faggot

You understand that you are totally off base as far as actual numbers go, right?

Intoduce meat into their diets.

what's a better estimate?

Im quoting a meme. Im pretty manly desu

This for sure, too many pussies get to skate through life in their own bubble now and get entitled in college, then they have to ask their boss to make a safe space for them at their first real job like a cuck.
Goddamn 2nd generation millenials or whatever you call the 18-28 age group now. Spoiled by the internet and smartphones and social media has instilled values of vanity and self-importance.
You're not gonna change the world, cunts, you're gonna be another non-unique fucking cog in the wheel, deal with it.

Bullying doesn't work.

I was bullied and I'm still pretty effeminate.

We start by removing the fag as well as the tranny and trap fuckers from here.

Were the bullies homo? That could be your problem

asian men are even more masculine than these faggots in the west

No.

Neither am I.

I just look effeminate is all.

rubber

/thread

Some are, Japan's not looking too hot right now. Other than them though yeah Asia's doing alright

capitalism promotes progressivism, remove capitalism

Then you weren't bullied hard enough. Or you went full bitch and just took it.

Was just about to say this.

Because someone thought that banning fistfights and making them into possible charges for 'assault'.
How does a kid stop being bullied? By fighting back.
How does a faggot like op pic get shut down and stopped from talking bullshit and spreading cancer? By being kicked in the head by the heel of the foot wearing adidas or nike sneaker shoes (Reebok Classic is soft and for thieves - muffled movement).
How do you get a cuck like Karl the cuck to face reality? Beat the everliving shit out of him and MAYBE get him to fight back a little, his views will change later.
How do you defeat a PC crowd? With a crowd of your own that will stomp them all.
Remember emo's? You probably do, you have seen many of them. I saw none, ever, zero. Only on tv or the internet. Why? Because they get their shit pushed in here until they snap back to normality, thus there are almost no hipsters today, apart for assholes from abroad that come here because their parents were purged from here when they voted to ruin Yugoslavia, or when they started killing and ethnic cleansing then found themselves on the wrong side of the country at the end of the war.
But you, well most of you are different, that PC cancer was invented around you and you did nothing to stop it. Thats why you suffer and will suffer directly or indirectly.
And girls will follow the majority, the dominant ones, not the ones that sit back and complain all the time, and girls will change as the majority changes. If the majority wants whores, sluts they will be. If they notice that men dont give a shit, they will follow who ever they want. But bare in mind that womyn now are bolstered with ranks of SJWs (also a western creation nobody bothered to stop) and it can only get worse.
How does an average western man react when he gets cucked by his wife or gf?
He shuts the fuck up and runs so that he isnt seen.
Here, he commits 2 or 3 murders and a suicide mostly with strangling sometimes a dull object, suicide by a firearm.

Show us your boipussy then, fag.

Well I was beaten up several times, bulllies even broke my wrist.

It's not like if they hit me any harder it would have made a difference.

I'm not gay.

Everyone who struggled from being bullied came out a stronger person. Yes, it sucks at first but when you realize how petty it was to begin with you develop a thick skin on how people will judge you later in life

Cause degenerate urban fashion culture to sell as much overpriced closing to men as to womem

So you just took it like a bitch.

estrogen in the tap water.
estrogen in most of your food.

Living in a culture where you think you need to spend money on clothes and looking good.

I guarantee 10 years from now Men will be paying the same as women to have their hair done.

Grow your hair, grow your beard, bulk up and go rape and pillage the next town over.

>now you're a viking

Well yeah not much you can do when you're getting beaten up 5v1.

I suppose you would have turned super saiyan, teleported behind them, tipped your fedora, and sliced them into pieces right?

Fug, that sucks man, sorry to hear that. Perhaps you could take up a self defense course so you could help your potential children?

you never fought back?

What did your dad teach you?
Or didn't you have a decent male role model?

>It's not like if they hit me any harder it would have made a difference.

Well if they'd have hit you hard enough you there'd be one less faggot on earth

Because the media pushes that type of thing and has been for a while now

What are autism jeans?

It's just white guys. Half of you identify as women lmao

got me good.

The birth control pill reduces women's libido and culls their attraction to more manly men.

>tfw slightly effeminate bisexual man
>was the bully in middle and high school

I'm all for learning a martial art but I don't think it would have helped much.

I you hit back they'll just beat you harder. Some situations you just can't win.

I already said, I'm not gay.

Its not about winning. Its about not being a bitch.

As opposed to all the black guys who spend 90% of their money on shoes and fucking hats?

>junglerustle

Young girls are not interested in built men.

Many boys first grow taller until ~16-18 years of age, then broader.
They look like very tall children in their teens, then get facial features of a man and then begin to look manly body-wise only in their 20s.

My point is, this body type and style is acutally quite popular among many teenage females and in many societies, where men do not regularly build as much muscle mass as in the West (predominantly Asia).

Also, they are weak faggots

>Young girls are not interested in built men

...is...is this true? Has /fit/ been lying to me?

I think you need healthy teasing/bullying. Parental discipline. Hyper masculine ideals to aspire to. Strong father figure. Humans are social, so influencing is easy. So sourround boys with traditional male things and encourage masculine behaviour and you'll have normal men.

TLDR the opposite of what we're doing

I've heard of autism shoes, but what exactly are autism jeans?

>sourround boys with traditional male things and encourage masculine behaviour and you'll have normal men.
In that case, aren't you basically admitting that masculinity is a social construct?

How is that guy effeminate?

No it's wrong. Sure women wont really care aslong as you're not fat.

But studies and common sense shows that a healthy body with some muscle is better looking than just a skinny one.

He's probably talking about jeans that don't fit properly. Those odd 'bootcut' ones that autists wear with their autism shoes.

Just look up dad jeans in Google

Not in the term that most femenists use. But you can influence boys to be femenine and girls to be masculine.

But it doesnt mean that masculinity and femeninity is something we just made up

Do you really need to ask?

The lack of male role models is worse than I thought ffs.

>mfw still fat

Working on it though, and I'm strong as fuck so...

Thanks for the input Norway.

Masculinity is natural, but if you assault it hard enough, it's going to crumble.
>xenoestrogens
>no male rolemodels
>female teachers
>natural masculine behaviour punished and ridiculed
>feminine behaviour encouraged

How the fuck is a boy growing up today not going to be an effeminate beta?

>get bullied
>fight back
>get expelled

Pretty sure this is how it will turn out nowadays.

First result, complete with autism shoes.

He's not really effeminate, he's just skinny and wearing fashionable clothes.

I guess if you don't look like a bald, bearded, lumberjack on steroids some people will consider you effeminate.

Anyway, we're just judging him on his looks. His personality could be extremely masculine.

So do you consider yourself an effeminate beta? What about your friends and men around you?

Can confirm. I got assaulted, fought back and the result was that both of us were reprimanded and threatened with expulsion.
Since he was a stupid faggot who was going to fail class anyway and I was a decent pupil, I had a lot more to lose than he did.
I'm still mad that neither of us actually got to throw a punch because people pulled us apart immediately.

He has the disgusting dicksuck cramp around his mouth like all the girls on jewbook

In my experience, balding guys who can grow facial hair will shit on guys with hair who can't grow facial hair, and attack them for not being 'real men'

Manlets also do this by bragging about their muscles or how much they can lift, saying if you don't have XX cm biceps, you're not a real man, if you can't bench XXX lbs you're not a real man, etc.

It's really just a mark of insecurity, but it's also a mild irritant to have to parse through so much insecurity on a daily basis on Sup Forums

School fight policies are retarded.
Some kid was talking shit and when I asked him to knock it off he attacked me.
I get 3 days suspension he gets 1 day in school suspension and I didnt even fight

Wearing unnecessary shit.
>beanie
>glasses probably
>necklaces

I think this could go either way. I went to school mostly in the 90s when we were barely conscious of bullying. Looking back on it compared to kids today or how our parents described their own school experiences to us, we joke about how they must have put marijuana in the water because we were pretty mellow compared to kids of all other decades. None of us ended up like the little faggots running around today, even the actual faggots who went to school in the 90s and didn't get bullied for it have a sense of shame that prevents them from looking like OP's pic.

I;ve seen some dude who literally have no thigh or leg muscle, so their leg is the same width all the way down

i have muscular thighs, but small calves and waist, so when i buy 30x32s theyre tight in the leg and always loose in the waist

Tried them before, I feel like I could destroy them by walking up stairs. Takes forever to take them out too.

The war will fix this problem.

Twenty years from now, the earth's population will be less than 3 billion.

Good times are coming, rejoice!

idk but im 6'1 155 lbs 18 im too fucking skinny. I'm going to try get to 175 lbs this summer

You have a 30 waist? Wtf skelly and its loose holy fug

4u

I'm not effeminate, but yeah, I'd be delusional if I thought of myself as alpha. Social anxiety will do that to you. I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle between alpha and beta, depending on the situation. I can hold my own in a small group, but not in a big one.
My friends are alright, because I don't surround myself with cucks.
There does seem to be an epidemic of skinnyfat or fat, meek betas at university though.

Don't you have some Arab hordes to stop Vienna?

You're doing fine. Unless you're skinnyfat, you shouldn't look as skinny as the pic in OP with those stats.
Nothing wrong with trying to get some gainz, but don't fret.

Everyone....
Cadie....well she's a phony.
I'm sorry.

That guy has a jaw of a god. I wish I had his Dacia aesthetics

"Murderess battle royal"....lol..fucking Mexican savages

>Why are men so effeminate
This is the only way they can appeal to liberal women without offending them.

Mandatory national service.

>implying offending them isn't the best way to appeal to them
seriously, offending a woman's sensibilities is the strongest aphrodisiac there is