Thinking about buying one, what are your thoughts?

thinking about buying one, what are your thoughts?

bump

Worth it. Feels amazing and you can so hard.

Cum

yes it feels good but don't forget to clean it every time you cum OP :3

worth it

why does it stink?

idk

bumping

It just prolongs the use, doesnt take too long but letting it air dry is a pain. I've got the vaginal and oral sleeve. Considering getting the asshole sleeve.

ive got the vaginal and asshole, asshole is alright how bout the oral?

just use your hand

Not that bad pricy but worth it

le epic post user

not as good

I got 3 sleeves and I don't regret it

Feels good, having the lips wrapping around the base is nice.

Why aren't you using a pov video man? Those are the best for these types of toys.

not as good as buying a fuckin plastic vagina that u gotta clean up????? yo hand is free and less clean up

hide it in a safe or something when you're not using it
once people find out you use fleshlights your life is over

fun to use only downside is clean up

I have the blue turbo ice and a couple assholes. The blue turbo feels almost like a blowjob.. it is has a different texture than the regular fleshlights and feels the best in my opinion. I actually stopped using them cause they take forever to air dry and you have to rinse them out every time.

I use a towel, and cum in the towel. Easier cleanup when I just throw it in the washer every weekend

Its loud as fuck

I like the cock hero vids, there is a POV one though

lol and this.. squish, squish, psssstththhth

I'd imagine, my gfs got her toys but I feel like if I told her about my sleeves that I hide I'm my file cabinet she'd take It the offensively somehow.

Waste of money. They loosen up really quick. They don't really feel realistic. They're a pain in the ass to prep and an even bigger pain in the ass to clean.

And if you're lazy about cleaning them they can get filled with bacteria which can make you really, really sick.

Nice, I have a hard time finding Vids when I'm actually taking the time to find one and not relying solely on imagination and feeling.

you just adjust the knob on top to change the suction, with some lube it just makes a shlick sound vs the loud fucking a toy sound.

it's a double standard that isn't going away any time soon
it's best just to stay safe and avoid ever mentioning it

They feel good. Drying them is the problem, it will smell like stagnant water.

Yeah the cleanup seems to be the main complaint I see, as far as how close it is to the real thing that only thing I feel it shares to the real thing is the initial pressure.

>you can so hard

Yeah, I really only use them when I pack up to go for out of town work training.

Too much of a normal fag thing

It's worth it if you're looking for quality, it's not as good as the real thing but it's decent. I'd recommend buying the STU gold one, it legit helped me with my sexual stamina. So yeah dude I say go for it, it's good practice and you'll cum much harder then you sound with your hand

Get a prostrate stimulator instead if you really want to cum buckets

I wanna watch u cum

Thanks, I mostly just make edging videos, only produce cum for tits and timestamp