True American Hero

True American Hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyQl-BgGWKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol yes

Except for the part where the other guy won and he's not a septic.

hold on a minute ...

irish hero maybe
id say there was more americans rooting for mayweather

Bullshit rigged fight. Watch film. McGregor pulling punches. They played everybody for the millions.

He lost to a nigger... he's a piece of garbage.

Lol hes from Ireland dumb shit

no shit stupid nigger kys

Aren't Irish men also considered EBONY?

>roided
>didn't get caught til after
>still lost
never thought I'd see the day where I could say I saw a nigger be a good sport about boxing and still win.

Americans aren't white

This. Mcgregor didn't hit hard, faked getting tired, stopped defending just like they planned. If he gassed from that he needs to stop advertising his conditioning program. No way that 28 year old was too tired to keep beating up that old man.

You're a retard. Have you never seen McGregor fight? The one real hole in his game (aside from his questionable ground game) has always been his gas tank. He got tired against Nate Diaz and finished, then got tired against Diaz in their second fight, but was able to push through, and those were 5 round fights.

Don't run your mouth about shit you don't u derstand.

many sides, many sides

It's all for money and entertainment. Grow up.

this is almost as dumb as pacquiao fans calling floyd a chicken

it's a professional sport. This is not wwe.

in a stamina match

>not thinking professional sports are only about money and entertainment

>not realizing what makes them have monetary and entertaiment value is that they are contests of skill between the most capable contestants in the sport.

also skill

youtube.com/watch?v=WyQl-BgGWKA

dumbfuck probably doesn't even know what the word profession means.
i'm telling you, this new generation of shitposters are farrrrrrr dumber than any before them. it's sad, yet kind of amazing as people used to pretend to be stupid.
now people pretending to be smart are showing stupidity which pretendumbs could never ascertain

Point is he's millions richer. Like we all knew it was gonna be staged. Conor is a beast but he let that shit slide.

>the most capable contestants in the sport.

Usually by moving a ball from one place to another by a specific set of rules. Sometimes it's a puck, sometimes by beating the living shit out of each other. When the puck is involved, it usually includes beating the living shit out of each other.

This in entertainment, and therefore money. Nothing else of value is generated.

Do you also not understand the concept of sport or a challenge, or a contest, or an athlete? I forget I'm on Sup Forums and everyone who's not a basement dweller is some kind of whore to you because you're so superior. We get it you're threatened by anyone who's better than you at anything and nothing besides money and yucks can be self evident. I really hope one day you see your sort of uneducated and pedantic pessimism for what it really is and kill yourself so you can stop dragging everyone else down.

>We get it you're threatened by anyone who's better than you at anything

kek, I could beat the living shit out of you. I know this not only because of your lame cunt response, but because I killed, on command, professionally for one third of my life.

Sports are children's games, and only foolish suckers pay money to watch that puppyshit.

When I rotated out, I moved to the Arizona mountains, and I now kill things far more dangerous than you could ever hope to be for food and fun.

Cunt.

Dear lord you two

kill yourselves

I really can't tell if this is weapons grade autism or unoriginal but amusing bait.

>kill yourselves

You first, you worthless POS. Let me know if you need help.

>unoriginal but amusing bait.

If it was unoriginal it wouldn't be amusing, would it?

Fucking retarded shit licking butt nugget.

he's a potato

the important thing to take away from this is: you found a way to feel superior to two strangers involved in an argument that has nothing to do with you. Good for you. Carry that with you always.

He's Irish you dumbfuck

But then you just did the same thing. And then i just pointed out your supirority complex because of my supirority complex. It's almost like the internet is one giant narcissistic circle jerk.

Really? That's pretty cool you fish faced cunt. But why AZ? Dumb cunt. Go to CO or NM.

>Go to CO or NM.

kek, ignorant cunt. Get fucked with a rake and die in a fire. In AZ I can carry, open or concealed, any knife or firearm permitted by Federal law without any permits or licences.

Dipshit.

it's amusing because it presents a mystery and calls all your previous posts into question as potential bait. It's like playing a game of who's who. At this point we've eliminated anything resembling a functional existence so what we're left with is autistic who simply does not understand the implicit and philosophical purposes of anything beyond basic survival. Or some neet that's ahead of the curve and socially isolated because of it so he tries to antagonize functional people.
I don't really feel superior to anyone here other than maybe the guy I've been having a back and forth with. I just dislike when someone refuses to weigh in on matter but asserts their sense of superiority like not having an opinion takes any sort of effort or knowledge. It's antagonism from a position intellectual cowardice.

I can too in NM, fuck face.

Go sit on a mound of termites to chew your ass out from the inside you blind nigger.

Yeah, but what about the people playing the sports? You must be retarded.

>so what we're left with is autistic who simply does not understand the implicit and philosophical purposes of anything beyond basic survival.

Go watch the niggers on your football team dance around like spastic fucktards and then think about how much money, time, and attention you've given up for.... for nothing of value.

I hunt things for sport. I get bounties from ranchers, and meat on the table.

It's not something a pussy like you could ever do.

Must feel great to be useless in modern society

>Yeah, but what about the people playing the sports?

Niggers dancing around like spastic retards.

Awesome, dude. You go.

see the further boasting and relative unawareness of the both the substance of the remark and it's implication is putting you more in camp autism. But is this something a clever troll would do? I would assume not since the "discovery" has already happened and the thrill of it would have diminished.

>Must feel great to be useless in modern society

kek, do you eat hamburgers now and then? I protect the meat you ignorant fucktard.

You are a clueless fucking moron.

Stop it, Mcgregor underestimated how difficult boxing would be. He was gassed. Your hero got the stuffing beat out of him. Early on he was trying to land haymakers on Mayweather, had he succeeded in knocking him out, you'd be crowing how great he was. You could see how akward he was, he was outclassed, and if he is serious about boxing then he needs to really get serious coaching.

McGregor's coaches have never "cornered" a boxing match.

John Kavanagh, McGregor's main coach, owns an MMA gym in Dublin which is how he first met McGregor.

However, despite their own relative inexperience with boxing, McGregor's coaches apparently didn't want to hire new coaches with more boxing experience for a peculiar reason — too much change "would be a disaster."

One junior college psych class didn't help you at all, faggot. Spit the cum out of your mouth and you might make a better argument.

You don't protect shit, nigger. I eat lean organic beef from local farms. Just shoot yourself already you cuck faggot.

>I eat lean organic beef from local farms.
You eat organic beef at the local truckstop gloryhole, turd burglar.

Did he tattoo his name on his chest because he was worried he'd forget it?

Twat waffle faggot. Just kill yourself already.

I want a twat waffle, do they have them at IHOP?

Never went to "college" I'm a tradesmen. Just think about that sec, that someone without college degree or any psych education has nailed you down so precisely. That just speaks volumes of how limited your cognitive abilities in comparison to the average person.

Weak sauce, scrote lapping knob goblin.

>I'm a tradesmen

You trade your ass to men for sexual favors, got it.

I just vomited. Please, just shoot yourself already.

at least you have imagination might have a future in "outsider art"

>I just vomited.

Avoid mirrors then, urine stained dick snarfing twat.

>at least you have imagination

Too bad you don't, pussy.

Damn it nigger if you won't kill yourself, then tell me where you live. I will gouge out your eyeballs and ejaculate into your skull you retarded jungle bunny.

I feel sorry for whatever helpless animal or person you're inevitably going to torture as an outlet for the feelings you're having right now.

>Never went to "college" I'm a tradesmen
>a tradesmen
>a men
>illiterate

i'd bother making a case but you already did it for me

lol

that "win" was faggotry and you're a terrible troll

nigga its 4fhanc iwhrao fiees a shgw}

wow, that escalated quickly.

>not realizing you can use men suffix words as plural when referring to your belonging to said affiliation.
I made a syntax error in the last sentence of that post and I've been making run-ons and been making sentence fragments left and right, but you didn't pick up on those. You know why? Because your autistic little mind skips over them. You're out for grammar because you're grasping at anything you think could save face. Surprise surprise you suck at that too