>I grope his ass
>ohshitwtfdidijustdo.jpeg
>I hurry back into bed
>this woke him up and he starts throwing things
>ends up beating the shit out of me
>tfw your friend is trying to kill you
>tfw I am getting separated with no benefits
>tfw grabbing a butt could severely fuck your life up
Am I a faggot piece of shit Sup Forums? Do I deserve getting kicked out for a simple mistake? I wanted to an hero myself but family convinced me otherwise.

OP here i think what happened to you was pretty over the top but dont go groping people without consent

I forgot to mention he was a nigger and he's the reason why I hate niggers. And yes I learned my lesson.

what's his skin tone have to do with it?

Kek

Anyway, my crush loves me. This doesn't feel real life anymore for me.

If you were here you would understand. It's just how I feel. It was pretty traumatic for me. I'm just a pussy I guess.

i guess i dont get it but nah i dont think you're a pussy are you bi? was there any reason you wanted to grop him

Is this girl too young to be camming? cam-x.com

Ok bare with me please
>I barely came out as bi
>had a sex dream
>woke up with strong urges
>I still think it was a dream
>I touched him
>basically the equivalent of touching a hot stove moment
>have yet to speak about this with a therapist

Just don't fap to her pls

Maybe you should talk to someone about your urges i see what you're saying but you cant go around touching people without consent my dude

Why are you sexualising children?

I dont try too i just like the art

This is one of the only pictures to make me feel anything on its own

Any paedophile would say that

What do you feel, in your words?

I feel what I imagine it's like to have a friend who puts time aside just for me and that we can really enjoy that time together

OP here i guess you're right

Does anyone else feel like they aren't heard by others? I've lately noticed that I haven't had much of a voice in my little irl friend circle and I was wondering if anyone here felt the same.

Yeah, I mean, being intimate means you reveal your weak being. People usually don't want to hear that because they might relate themselves with that.

You can ask for help, if they decline to help you, then they are not good friends at all.

Life is suffering once you get someone that truly listen you, even if they cannot help.

>after 3 years of long distance relationship I couldn't take it anymore so broke it off with my girlfriend
>She completely cut off all contact
>I get a new girlfriend
>It's good but not the same

It's been a year and a half and I can't get over this girl. And very recently I found out through her friend that she has a boyfriend and they're getting serious

She was the one, and I let her go, and now I doubt I'll ever get a second chance.

But you broke up, you should have told her since that regret emerged up. If she is serious with another dude, you put it hard for yourself and you should probably forget about it and enjoy what you have now in the present, exactly what she is doing.

Harsh but true.

Then try to learn to love the one your with man, enjoy what you have and find the fun in your new chic.

so what age is best consent in your guys mind

why are you trying to derail this feels thread

Once their period starts

I'm trying to fellas. This last week was roughe but today was much better. Stayed busy and active and occupied my mind. Still thought about her but didn't nope around like the other days.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go see my girl and I'm sure we'll have fun

I know you can do it man. Enjoy your time together. I wish I had someone to hug

OP here guys good job being supportive with each other you guys rock

It is not easy, but you will if you appreciate what you have.

I imagine my girl's hand with mine.

Have this comfy pic, you will find your love eventually.

Thanks man. Speaking of imagining, there's a song I really enjoy called "How I Imagine My Hand Holds Yours". I'm gonna listen to that now

youtube.com/watch?v=vVqwiv6NJuE

>the feels when your thread is dying

Says video not available

Yep, it's sad

there's this
celer.bandcamp.com/track/how-i-imagine-my-hand-holds-yours

>People don't want to head because they might relate
>Life is suffering when you get someone to listen

Not sure I follow those points. The reasons I'm in this termoil is because a, the baseplate of exclusion due to having little to no love life unlike my two closest, and really only friends. b, I have a gross habbit of snowballing my issues into messes. And c, the moment I feel urgent need to pour my soul out, I'm taken over by a fear or ridecule like a dog yanking itself on a leash, especially when my friends are somewhat of the pecimistic internet dwelling types

Forgot to say thank you for your help anyway. What little I did understand was helpful

>"user... do you think i'm going to have ptsd forever? I don't think I'm ever gonna get better"

So yeah fun times with my gf