New trap thread

New trap thread

General rules apply

Dedicated to the best mistress ever!

>This guy and his 6/10 "mistress"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I chatted with this lil slut a while ago, sexy af, and dirty as they come

the best trap evarrr

I hope he shows up. Never been so hard from someone who's never shown their dick or asshole.

He was a tease but I didn't want him to stop, y'know?

Yup, she has turned me into her slave and she is now my mistress! I do as she says and she rewards me with orgasms if I am good

My mistress is the sexiest person alive, you will never experience someone as amazing as her. I am lucky to be her slave!

>those football player shoulders
Shit start, OP. Are you shilling yourself?

No mistress is the best! She treats me well if I am a good slave and punishes me correctly if I am bad. I am lucky to have her has my mistress, I am nothing without her.

your mistress is a man

he punishes you with his dick

She is a beautiful trap and I love her, her dick is heavenly and very pretty

>pic related, best dick you will ever see

Mistresses dick is never a punishment, it is my favourite toy I have. Her dick is perfect and I am a slave to it.

Mistress punishes me by not letting me orgasm, I can only feel good if mistress says I can and I can only cum when she says so.

Does she own any other clothing? You've been posting the same pictures for days now

oh, was a sub when we chatted

wouldn't mind waking up to that

Pictures are a reward I only get them if I am a very good boy.

Here is a pic I have with her wearing something different.

Thought of the same thing. These kinky shits are an awful lot, it's quite creepy to the point I think he is selfposting and don't have a mistress (And the clothes don't even match, SHAME!)

cute cute cute cute cute cuteeeeeeee

loved the butt pic from the last thread. Anymore? You're adorable

She is no longer a sub, now she is my dom and I have to do everything she tells me. I belong to her, my dick is her plaything I am but a toy for her.

Mistress is very real and I am her slut. I am nothing without her.

She doesn't give many pictures, most I have are from before she was my mistress. I just saved them when she used to post.

Now she has made me her slave.

i won't lie, fam. i'm not down with your fetish, but that is one sexy feminine penis.

she's cuute, tumblr?

Thank you!

"Adorable" is easily my favorite word

Yes that is my existence

Amburrjewel

Oh my god! I didnt think anyone from last thread would be around :3

Just... everyone I guess.

ty

Who?

Any of the people i talked to is what i meant, i dont really lurk for long but tonight is kind of different

looks like your "mistress" is a fat shit

that's me, not sure why the pic was flipped?

No she is perfect!

why are you afraid to post "her" then?

well you earned it, cuz you're adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow more please? You look great!

Is this girl too young to be camming? cam-x.com

When did I say I'm afraid?

Nice butt, cutie pie

Np anything specific you were looking for?

when you didn't post "her"

You both are saving the thread. Thx based anons, post more plox.

Do you have Kik yet?

Any qts wanna date a burly guy in ottawa?

hottie!

So your mistress is a trap?
Have you been posting pics of you or your mistress?

You cute, desu!

bare butt

Cute little outfit

Thanks

Yeah but I don't like to use it

I wish I had some sort of lingerie like that, it's so cute

Your cute as fuck and got a nice sized cock. Got a kik?

Literally my dream girl. Honest question, where is the best place to meet a girl like you (not you specifically, I'm not an internet creep who thinks he's got a shot with any random hottie on the web). Would it be going to gay bars, or online, or what do you suggest?

>girl
boy, are you in for a surprise

Do you have a kik?

Yeah, where do traps meet people?

Traps aren't gay =)

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

i'm the girl with the black/pink lingerie. like you wouldn't even know unless they don't pass. i'd just be any other girl to you, and i *don't* hang out at gay bars. basically you have no chance

Meh i don't want to date a trap, i'm just curious

Can you please post more pics? You are great

As said, so go ahead and become one so you can find a trap in yourself, not others.

sure i guess, wafflesupremacy

Literally the most adorable person on the planet

agreed

This is kinda what I was going to say too, your best shot is to look online specifically for traps near you. I know there's a couple bars and clubs that cater to people like you as well but it's really location dependent.

Keep in mind we get a LOT of attention from a lot of chasers, so your odds are never gonna be great

So basically a trap is a unicorn and no one can get with one unless they accidentally trip into one. Got it.

wow your butt is the best

>New trap thread

Fuck off and die.

I mean is a chaser someone who is exclusively into traps though? Like i would honestly be perfectly happy being with the right trans girl for my whole life, not just a hookup. I just have always wondered why its so rare frowned upon to be interested in a trans girl from their perspective. The few i have met always have just assumed im not serious about it or something.

Less like a unicorn and more like an actual human being who isn't any more likely to fuck you just because you say so than any other member of society

Look at me as an asshole if you want, I don't give a shit. You gave a condescending response and got one in return. It was a legitimate, honest question and I'm not just some chaser out to fuck a trap for my bucket list.

pls keep posting cute pics

i'm a virgin so i can't *really* say, but most guys wanna play with a trans girl's penis and that's kinda upsetting. or like they'd keep it a secret and wouldn't show her off to family/friends

Dont get mad at pink and black lingerie girl, I'm not her, just another random person that responded to you. And I didn't mean that to be so harsh but I felt like that was the best way to phrase it, it wasn't meant to be a personal attack

My family is already aware of my interests, and obviously everyone has their boundaries. Some want to keep their cock, others don't. If that's something they aren't interested in, some guys who are interested in trans women would be willing to respect those things. Not all should be characterized with the blanket stereotype of being only interested in a single time hookup so they can play with a dick and not be gay

So basically if you're a trap most guys just wanna fuck and leave?

Then why do they enjoy having dick in and around there holes?

edge

eyy lmao

if a trap dosent put peepee in buthole dose that make for gay?

Hello beautiful

bingooo

kinda weird to tell your family. i'm keeping mine but it sorta makes me uncomfortable. i wouldn't HATE a guy touching me but like idk