I work at dominos AMA

I work at dominos AMA

the dough comes prepared from a factory right?

Have you ever used the oven for anything not in the menu?

Jews

Just a couple of Jews nothing major

Everything comes frozen. Even the salads come already prepared.

Did OP die?

Have you heard of Hatsune Miku?

have you ever had a wet nightmare?

What state do you live in?

Actually yeah, the oven is more of a conveyor belt than a traditional oven. When tools and pans get dropped instead of washing it we send it through the oven.

would you end your life if you had the chance? (for example if you could obtain a shotgun right now, no questions asked, etc)

Nope, why? should I have?

MI

Nah, i got a female

Had Domino's this weekend for the first time. It was not bad, I was surprised, I expected it to taste like cardboard.

i bet i know more about dominos than you

on a scale of one to frosty, how much jizz is in the pizza?

It used to be terrible around 2010 because it was using the same recipe from when we opened but now they improved it.

What went wrong in your life?

why cant dominos get fryers and get good at making wings?

Possibly

I wasn't aborted probably my biggest regret

Have you seen the way they work at other locations? Does it vary much from location o location?

do you talk to the customers or work in the back ?

Because they get no help from corporate and are not allowed to individualize their menu

do you do poopy on the pizza?

so they cant have premade sauce for the wings and have them thrown in the fryer for 7 minutes at every place as a policy? their wings fucking suck.

Oh yeah for sure. At my local store any fuck up pizzas or other food items get put in the back for us to eat during slow moments but other stores do not allow that. So that depends on the place, also the money handling is dependent on the owner my store has like no safety procedures and we all share one register but another has a different drawer for each worker so that they can identify who was over or under the till

Yes

Guess not, why would they better their own company? you crazy

because they can.

Everyone does everything but delivering. but delivery drivers do all of the other positions while waiting for a delivery order.

Wish they did m8 but will never happen.

Hatsune Miku exists in a software called Vocaloid. Vocaloid enables you to produce songs. A character called Hatsune Miku sings the songs you create.

What

why.

Company doesnt listen to suggestions. thats why is took fifty years to make the pizza recipe good

top 7:
>is it true they started remodeling stores instead of cleaning them?
>ever bang out one of the big customers? (everyone knows they're all basically crackheads for processed food)
>if up to you, are you still working there in 1 year? why or why not?
>wtf with the chicken, bacon, ranch sandwiches. (statement) does it include chicken, bacon, or even ranch? it tastes like cheesy cardboard and smells like the fryer in the highschool cafeteria.
>did you ever notice the sodas are more watery there than even other shit-tier garbage operations like McD and even chilli's?
>what's the most epic story of someone getting caught and fired that you've personally seen?
>can you take as many """parmasean""" as you want without a problem?

how often are pizzas tampered with?
what's the worst you've seen done to a pie?

I work at Dominos as well. Which one do you work at?

worst customer?

Bullshit. Our dough is never frozen. You're not a real dominos employee

corporate, ann arbor. you?

the one by my house. it's right by the blinking yellow light. there's a ditch by the side of the road and a farm with an old farmer guy who has a mole on his chin. there's also a gas station near there, they also do oil changes and state inspections.

A great feature is you can create songs as you like.

has anybody ever ordered a pizza without any sauce, cheese or toppings

Cocked Hat, DE

just beef on the left side. looked like a deer shit on a piece of flatbread.

pic related.

Not OP, but I do work at Dominos
>I work at a franchise, so cleaning is a daily thing.
>I've banged a customer that tried to trade her cell phone and pills for pizza.
>I'm almost coming up on my 1 year, the summer season sucks for tips (about $40-$100 a night, winter is where it's at (about $150/night). I definitely see myself not working there come next summer
>You're right, most of our sandwiches are ass. chicken habanero is top tier
>We don't have fountain drinks at our store
>Just recently (4 days ago) a manager came in before anyone else had the chance to and stole money. She is currently being prosecuted
>We can take literally whatever the fuck we want. We can make pizzas, sandwiches, twists, cheese bread, dipping sauces, parmesian, etc etc.. (except for sodas) we have a soda machine we have to pay for.

Fuck off with your old memes

Explain this signage? Lol

Salads come in a box of 6, our dough stays in a walk in cooler until it's proofed nerd.

no. pic related.

Yea, it's refrigerated but never frozen. And chicken apple pecan comes in a box of 4, you double nigger

Why does your food make my shits hurt my butthole?

>is it true they started remodeling stores instead of cleaning them? I wish, my store should be remodeled but its not.

>ever bang out one of the big customers? (everyone knows they're all basically crackheads for processed food) Not really sure what ya mean but ive never banged a customer but I did a co-worker

>if up to you, are you still working there in 1 year? why or why not? No because after college i hope to start focusing on a career.

>wtf with the chicken, bacon, ranch sandwiches. (statement) does it include chicken, bacon, or even ranch? it tastes like cheesy cardboard and smells like the fryer in the highschool cafeteria. I refuse to eat the sandwiches because everything comes frozen. I want to see what I eat be made

>did you ever notice the sodas are more watery there than even other shit-tier garbage operations like McD and even chilli's?

>what's the most epic story of someone getting caught and fired that you've personally seen?

>can you take as many """parmasean""" as you want without a problem?

where was this taken>?

Yeah, we don't sell that many salads so I wouldn't know, I'm a driver my dude

Ive never personally seen it done but i mean if a customer is a bum on the phone we do short them toppings . Old manager i heard got fired for spitting in food though.

When will u get one of these?

I'm a driver too, I'm full time so I see all

The only thing I really do is eat a topping or two while I'm cutting it

I heard drivers make the most. Is that true?

Whats your worse oer score?

I mean, I'm full time as well, Ask me anything and I can try to answer it..

Someone obviously lied about the phone call made because it was me who took the order and complained I swore at them and I almost got fired but we had the call saved and that bitch be banned

>non-larp pizza user here. fuck that place.

>employees never wash hands.
>kitchenware is RARELY washed properly.
>pizza toppings left out in open all day at room temperature.
>$2.00 delivery charge. Drivers given $1.50 per delivery.
>????
>profit. off your stupid asses. fuck them.

why dont you fry your wings.

worst customer?

We don't have a fryer, they come frozen and we send them through the oven like every other cooked item.

Not that I recall but people order alfredo sauce pizzas every once and a while

>I've banged a customer that tried to trade her cell phone and pills for pizza.
did it go down how it sounds like?

thanks bros. a few more:
>do you ever play pranks on people being dicks? no sauce on pizza, give them a hawaiian pizza instead of a real pizza?
>do the walkin freezers ever get emptied out and seriously cleaned?
>how often does corporate come by? are they lame enough to call ahead so the "store is ready for their arrival?" (I never worked at dominoes but have worked for chains)
>do you have to watch lame training videos all the time? what's the worst one.

why have you not killed yourself?

is it possible to order a bunch of pizzas to a strangers house?

Pizza huts better

Sorry, they're THIRTY SIX DEGREES**

why dont they get you fryers. wings shouldnt be baked.

Tell me wht goes on a pizza with the make line code: -x +N P S//+C

>$1.50 per delivery

so like $40 MAX per day of riding around town in YOUR OWN CAR with no benefits outside of scamming wings or fries on the way to the delivery? doesn't this mean they're basically zombies driving barely legal deathtrap cars on the roads with the normies?

t.normie

What are your specials today?

It's 40, goddamn...

Pro tip for anyome ordering.dominos is a customers bitch company so even the sligjtest complain will get you free food.

Yeah but if you add in the upkeep to vehicles its not that great of a bargain because you lose 40 bucks a month for all the oil changed you need, it rapes your brakes, and tips are taxed

I mean, I came back a few times and we fucked until she moved out. It was kinda weird, she lived alone and had a massive house.

>Pranks
>Never. If a customer complains, we have to remake it and give it to them for free and most of the time we don't get mileage by going back to their house. It's a waste of everyone's time.

>Freezers
>Yes and no. There are metal shelves that can't really be moved, but I personally mop and sweep every week and move everything I'm physically able to to get the job done.

>Corporate
>We're a franchise so about twice a month during the mornings, the owner or the owners son comes by and gives us stuff and asks how we're doing. It's pretty chill.

>Training
>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>Do you have a car and insurance?
>Yes Senpai
>You're hired, start right now.

We don't have xl pizzas. That's jibberish

All of this is correct

>don't forget battery
>also don't forget starter

I work as a CSR at Dominos and I don't even know this system.

My GM tried to use it and everyone lost their shit.

I only know that P is Pepperoni and K is bacon and that's it.

fail. The -x means no sauce

I mean we would get your phone number and alert authorities, we block all star 6 7's

Nigga, We have a system that literally says what the toppings are, We don't run on DoS like you.

nice sense of achievement

Hey, it's a low end job but at least I know how to do it.
Only scrub franchises ditch the codes

lol. dubs means he's a walking regex of worthless dominoes knowledge. no one would know if there wasn't sauce on there.

Wouldn't know everything I don't deliver I just listen to the drivers bitch. One guy buys a new beater every year for a grand and drives it until it dies

this picture makes me uncomfortable

How many oz of cheese on a medium pie?

that's kind of sad bro. do they ever get ahead or just drive progressively shittier cars and use cell phones that aren't touchscreens all the way?