0.2% of the population

>0.2% of the population
>Has not affected the economy in any way
>Does not cause crime
>Existed for millenia
>You've probably never even met one IRL
>30% of Sup Forums is making angry posts about them at any one time

I don't get it, why all the hate? They are an exceedingly tiny part of society and haven't done anything to harm you physically or financially yet half the hatred of Sup Forums is aimed at them.

Even your god Trump thinks places like North Carolina are making an issue out of nothing. I remember when pic related said she was born a man, everyone still liked her enough to crown her winner of the show. Now 10 years later the whole thing is demonic??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Political football in a culture war senpai.

Are you guys retarded? There is literal fuckloads of jews in usa. That's why they complain about them so much. They are like 50% jewish.

50% of our billionaires are Jews.

Suddenly there is a push to slap me with legal penalties if I say that a man is a man.

Because decisions are being made that affect 100% of the population because of 0.2% of the population.

how many of them are black?

1. you are a subliterate
2. he't talking about transgender folk
3. jews make up roughly 2% of the american population

Are you talking about Jews or transsexuals? I can't work it out.

>Make thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Jews
>Everyone starts raging about Jews
Classic Sup Forums

Remember, it was the Charlotte City Council that first passed a law allowing trannies to use the bathroom based on their delusions.

No law was needed, but they passed one anyway. HB2, only exists to counteract the city law.

Pic very related.

>2% of the population
>100% of the media
>99% of the wealth

The primary issues with trans rights are that they are pushing it so hard and quickly that there are bound to be loopholes coming out. Hence backlash over the bathroom thing. IIRC there used to be a rule in America that you could go into any bathroom dependant on what gender you are on your birth certificate. You can change this apparently. People don't want a bearded man in a girls toilet or a creepy paedo with fake tits in there either.

The issue is that there are people out there who will exploit loopholes and it should be addressed that these loopholes will be taken care of. It's like gay marriage, they shouldn't be allowed to marry. They should just institutionalise marriage. because it is an older system.

>has absolutely nothing to do with Jews

Summerfags are here already?

>>Does not cause crime

I actually book a lot of trannies for burglary. Mentally ill people prone to abusing drugs. Gotta get that money somewheres--and when you're too ugly to sell your body, you break into houses and vehicles.

Remember to keep your valuables out of sight Sup Forums!

Yes - I have noticed a distinct increas in summerfag posting the last few days

And here I thought it was Mudslimes. but Yah dem jews man fuck da jews and the sandniggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

Transgenderism is a mental illness seek Mental help for your retardation OP.

.2% of the population

Actually less.

>I don't get it, why all the hate? They are an exceedingly tiny part of society

Good point. Why is this a political issue we're spoonfed every day?

Why do we need to remake facilities and schools to accommodate these people? Seems like money better used for actually disabled people.

Why is the argument to redefine gender for kids based around this rare group of mental cases?

Explain how transsexuals are a Jewish conspiracy

>Summerfags

My problem with it is that all you have to do is wake up and say "I feel like I am a women stuck in a man's body" and you qualify as a trans-gendered person. There is nothing else you have to do. That alone should be a big red flag. I don't care who uses the bathroom with me. I DO CARE about who's using the bathroom with my sister though.

>>Existed for millenia
so what ancient group did sex changes? castration doesnt count since unics would just be slaves

>transgender folk

Now they want it to be the norm and that everybody is x until self-deciding they pronouns. They started it so now people come out and say: No that's actually retarded just cause you cut your dick off don't make you a woman.

Basically it's just trannies getting baited by the cultural marxists to fling shit and acting surprised when the answer comes

Ancient Africans, in their flying pyramid hospitals.

if they're less than 1% of the population why are they getting special rights

why aren't we fixing them if they're literally a rounding error

>tiny
>grossly, GROSSLY disproportionate influence on stupid modern social politics

Did you know that some people, very rare, are born with the wrong genitals or both

Because local schools and universities are actively trying to brainwash perfectly normal, happy, functioning children into becoming sex-obsessed metropolitan fucktoys.

>there used to be a rule in America that you could go into any bathroom dependant on what gender you are on your birth certificate. You can change this apparently
It used to be that transgender people who put in the effort got their gender changed and used the bathroom just fine. Nobody cared. Now you are right, the SJWs have jumped on board trying to get anyone who so much as says they are a woman to use the women's bathroom. Ok fair enough if Sup Forums hates that but the person in my OP picture is clearly not going to freak out anyone in the bathroom.
>creepy paedo with fake tits in there
This is a strawman because it's never actually happened. Furthermore paedos rape little girls around bathrooms anyway. Just wait outside and snatch her. We should put more effort into catching paedos rather than victimizing a completely unrelated group over it.
>It's like gay marriage, they shouldn't be allowed to marry.
No-one is forcing anyone to let gays to marry in a church, it's just a civil contract, who cares? In fact it's a good idea from a legal standpoint because it simplifies tax collection and inheritance.
>Most transsexuals get kicked out of home
>Everyone automatically hates them which is the point of this thread
>Wonder why they do drugs
And even so they aren't causing a crime wave in any city any time soon.
>Why is this a political issue we're spoonfed every day?
It started with an awareness campaign then conservatives sperged out and now there's an SJW backlash. Everyone needs to calm down.
>Why do we need to remake facilities and schools to accommodate these people?
That is a conservative idea, before they just used whatever bathroom they chose, now conservatives want to make a third bathroom. Segregation is a comical waste of money

>Why is the argument to redefine gender for kids

From what I've gathered there are three camps: binary gender, multiple genders and no genders. Feminists believe in no genders because they can't accept that women are inferior and all the other SJWs believe in multiple genders (demisexual and all that shit) because...I don't know. Transsexuals are actually strong believers in binary gender, they believe in male and female roles and they want the female role. This is exactly what Sup Forums believes. The ones saying they are "otherkin" and wearing ponytails they are not real transsexuals.
Didn't Nero have a transsexual wife? Also Elagabalus was famous for wishing to be a woman.
But it's not special rights it's just rights. All they want is to be recognized as their preferred gender and if they make the effort I don't see the problem. I think Sup Forums really hates the ones not making the effort.

I left school in 2010, this was never mentioned. Not even gays in fact. Didn't learn a thing about transsexuals at school.