I had a really weird dream last night. It had a weird context for the subject matter too

I had a really weird dream last night. It had a weird context for the subject matter too.

In the dream I was browsing Sup Forums (I don't which board, but given the context it might have been Sup Forums) and someone was talking how some incarnation of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon (said incarnation doesn't exist) was the best, and some guy replied that it was awful due to this snake character no-one liked (I got the feeling it was a character that the creator's tried to push).

And then someone replies
>that time [the snake guy] takes a giant shit
And posts a YouTube embed link to the clip.

So I click on the clip and it seems like they're in some stadium with a dirt ground and the snake guy says he needs to poo and his anus just stretches out insanely far and wide and a huge turd starts to slide out of his anus (the anus stretched out before the turd was even there). And then it cuts to him nearly finishing his dump and he says "I need to poo a mountain" and at this point most of the dump is out and while we can't see most it from what we can see right behind him it is absolutely massive.

Yeah...

tldr

thats my favorite episode fuck you

>liking that episode
Lol what a faggot. I bet the snake guy is your favourite character.

he isnt but the plot was very well written and honestly its one of the best of that season

Can you enlighten me and explain why the episode was so good? Honestly the plot seemed rather generic to me with the snake guy just trying to team up with the turtles to fight bad guys even though they don't like him and the pooping scene seemed rather random given it only takes up like a minute or two of the entire episode.

he shitted himself to block the fuckin space mutants you dumbass

Did you watch the episode? He took the dump after everyone was defeated, numbnuts. The turtles were all incapacitated on the ground and the snake guy ended up saving the day and beating the rest of the bad guys (hence one of the reasons people accuse him of being a creator's pet) and then he just out of nowhere takes the massive dump.

Also forgot to mention that you still didn't explain what was so great about the episode.

what

What don't you get? I said my dream was weird.

seems like a normal dream to me, if not just a bit more andy stixx than normal

Doesn't sound normal to me. Also please don't bring that forced meme here.

Any more thoughts?

>absurdly particular dream exclusively about a specifically detailed Sup Forums thread
you should get out more bro

It's like the only Sup Forums dream I've had.

>they're in some stadium with a dirt ground and the snake guy says he needs to poo
>and his anus just stretches out insanely far and wide
>and a huge turd starts to slide out of his anus

Yes, that tends to happen when you poo. Not insanely far and wide, but still.

>and at this point most of the dump is out
>and while we can't see most it from what we can see right behind him
>it is absolutely massive

Yes, that is what I said. What are you trying to tell me?

Tell me with words and not reaction images please.

Of all the things you could have dreamt about, you dreamt about a snake man taking a massive shit. The highlight of your dream was not only an obscure character from a cult classic, but it was an obscure character from a cult classic taking a massive shit, with details like
>the anus stretched out before the turd was even there
>"I need to poo a mountain"

The fuck is your brain doing- no, what the fuck are you doing that would cause you to dream up something so analogous to a scalie scat fetish? Do you secretly like shit? Or anthropomorphic lizards shitting?

>was not only an obscure character from a cult classic, but it was an obscure character from a cult classic
Dude, did you not read the OP? I said the character didn't exist. This version of show didn't exist either. It wasn't the 80s, '03 or Nickelodeon turtles.

>Do you secretly like shit? Or anthropomorphic lizards shitting?
I have a hyperscat fetish yes, but this is still confusing me due to how odd the scenario is.

>did you not read the OP
In terms of the dream, this is what your brain created. An obscure fictional character from a cult classic fictional show.

>I have a hyperscat fetish yes
There's nothing odd about why you had this dream, then. God fucking damn it. You could have started with that bit of information first, then it would have make sense as to why you would start a thread inviting discussion over a dream that involves hyperscat but also play it off as an opportunity to discuss how strange the
>dream
was.
>pic related

>There's nothing odd about why you had this dream, then.
Still seems odd to me. Why Sup Forums? Why fictional show? Why TMNT? Why a snake guy? It's so weird about how specific it was.

>You could have started with that bit of information first, then it would have make sense as to why you would start a thread inviting discussion over a dream that involves hyperscat but also play it off as an opportunity to discuss how strange the dream was.
If I did that then I'd get just ignored.

>Why Sup Forums?
>Why fictional show?
>Why TMNT?
Why a snake guy?
>but given the context it might have been Sup Forums
>I have a hyperscat fetish yes
I AM NOT CONFUSED WHY IS THIS SO WEIRD WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS IT SO WEIRD THAT THE DREAM WAS SO SPECIFIC WHAT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT ALL OF THESE THINGS WHICH SEEM TO BE THINGS YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH DAILY MAKES IT SO SPECIFICALLY STRANGE THAT THEY WOULD APPEAR IN YOUR DREAMS THROUGH YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS I WANT TO KILL MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>If I did that then I'd just get ignored
NO SHIT

I don't surround myself with those daily though. I'm not into TMNT and haven't seen it in years. I'm not into guys nor snake anthros.

CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE YET TO DISCOVER ABOUT YOURSELF

Which is?

Cool

I HOPE A SNAKE BITES YOU IN THE DICK WHILE YOU'RE TAKING A SHIT AND IT FOREVER RUINS SHIT FOR YOU

I'm not gonna take a dump outside so that's never gonna happen bud.

TRIPLE DUBS

This thread deserves to be bumped just for those digits

And I am rewarded with another dubs, nice.

bump

Thanks

you're welcome

Your thread got deleted. Why?