Sup Forums how do you know when its time to cut your losses with a girl...

Sup Forums how do you know when its time to cut your losses with a girl? Such as being friendzoned or shes not interested in more?

you already answered your own question
sage
its not that fucking hard if you dont think there's a chance gtfo or stay if you really feel like it

I meant how do you know because I'm am so bad with signals and shit

I Don't need more friend so i would Proably do IT after one Day.

well there's always rape

When you're friendzoned or she's not interested in more.

theres no reason to dwell on a question like this you're supposed to spread it out on like 3 different girls so if it goes sour you have backups. never spend all your energy on one chick unless things heat up

Well fucking be straight up with her, and if she does not give you a straight up completely POSITIVE response you get the fuck out of there and either stop talking to her entirely or mostly stop talking to her and friendzone her. There's no time in life for dealing with women stringing you along, so cut out all the bullshit ASAP

I'll give a little backstory
>me 23 soon shes 17 (yes huge age gap)
>mostly at work
>talked for months mostly on social media
>like non stop talk for the most part
>only time i see her out of work is to pick her up drunk about 5 times so far
>Only tried to get her out twice tho
beginning to realise im no priority
>she talks to me about other guys
>wont be straight with me really
>goes hot and cold when reciprocating
>some days shes full on happy to talk others she's distant

I'm am so bad when it comes to girls and have no idea what i should be doing or what i shouldn't be and when i should cut them off and when I shouldnt

GTFO OUT OF THERE OP
shes just using you as a free uber ride you fucking donut
the talk about other dudes is just using you aswell

The friendzone doesn't exist. It's the weak beta manlet's way of rationalizing why he's not being considered by the female as a sexual partner.

Bitch doesn't want you to stick your dick inside her, period.

That ambivalent behaviour makes think you are her bitch, in other words, a friend. Ask for more, if she declines, then move on.

when you've asked yourself this question about a girl, it's already too early or too late.
either it's too early for you, because you haven't improved yourself enough to attract her (physically, charismatically, humor, memes, etc.), OR she's already lost interest in you.

The first option is unlikely because you're probably aware if she's in your (((league))) or not.

The second option usually occurs either very quickly (duh, she's not into you bro.) or after you've been talking for a week or two and plans aren't being made (excuses, looking for an exit, or legitimately too occupied with her own like bro).

If you have to ask this in a long-term relationship (6+ months) then u are fucked and should kys or start preparing yourself to be single.

good luck

How do you ask for more?

GTFO op. First off, she's definitely not worth your time because she's 17. Also it's a classic move for girls who just want to string you along to not care about reciprocating at all, then just warm up for a moment to reel you back in when you were about to cut it off. Fuck that shit you deserve better. Either kill your feelings for her and friendzone her, or stop talking to her. Start working on yourself and noticing other girls.

You don't try to read signals, that's what girls do. You just straight ask her out, if she says no, she's not interested and you move on. That simple

If you're wondering if you should cut bait, it's probably already past time to cut bait. It sucks, but move on.

You answered your own question OP. I mean, if you guys can't work shit out and things get one sided, that's usually the best time to leave.

>driving a girl you're not fucking around

You dun goofed

so im best to straight up ignoring her?

>Talks about other guys to you
Already friendzoned. Move along.

Eh... work on more than one girl at a time and be honest about it. in 40 years the worst that's happened is a girl tells me she's strictly monogamous. We banged for two weeks.

Show what you truly intent with her, otherwise you're losing your time.

I wouldn't just straight up ignore her, but turn on the cold shoulder. One word answers. No more rides. She'll get the hint. Also, don't waste your time with high school kids. Not worth the drama.

how

I have done that in the past and then she just keeps talking to me and ups her effort

Then you up your effort to down your effort, ya dig? She talks to you, you give one word answers, say your busy, etc. just keep that shit up until she gets desperate and starts coming onto you. Even then, careful, because it's a trick. There's the "I'll act like I want to fuck you to pull you back in" shit, and then there's the real "I will actually fuck you because I'm afraid if I don't, I'll lose you". You want the second one.

Say it straight, many girls don't like shy/indesicive guys.

OP realize this bitch is 17 and you're wasting your time as a personal free uber driver. get outta there.

The right time is before I even start, lol.

Try to put dick in hole. If you fail it's time to cut your losses.

I will try this if it dosnt work then i will just cut her off