IT BEGINS: MAN DRESSED AS MAN ALLOWED TO USE WOMEN'S DRESSING ROOM

>“I was in the dressing room, when we heard a man’s voice,” said Lisa Stickles, who says she quickly told a manager.

>“She went inside the dressing room, came right back out and called me to the side and told me… he was representing himself as a woman today,” Stickles said.

>A customer service representative with Ross would not comment on the alleged incident but said they do not discriminate against the transgender community; adding, customers may use changing rooms that apply to their gender identity.

>“What about me? Or my feelings?” said Sickles. “(The manager) told me that if I felt uncomfortable in the dressing room with him there… I’d have to wait until he’s finished.”

>Sickles said she waited, and was shocked when she watched the man walk out.

>“He was in no way dressed as a woman,” Sickles said. “He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o’clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man.”

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/17/shopper-upset-man-allowed-to-use-womens-dressing-room-in-ross/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey, dis shegoy is such a misogynist

Hahahahaha

As it should be if we are to accept trannies. Gender doesn't fucking exist as anything but a social construct. You only need to identify as it to be it according to gender.

>he was representing himself as a woman today

>“He was in no way dressed as a woman,” Sickles said. “He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o’clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man.”

Sup Forums was right again.

Lol was he just trolling? Bravo if so, sjws can deal with their own rhetoric
>oh, now sjws are going to label what is or isn't trans? These microagressions will not be tolerated.

This is how we fuck up their system.

I'm going to eat taco bell, and take loud smelly shits in womens bathrooms now.

Good, the more normies have to deal with their mental illness the quicker these mentally ill faggots can be put back in their place.

>leftists will continue to unironically defend this
They are shooting themselves in the foot with the tranny meme.

I'm an aircraft carrier

Godspeed, Patriot. Make Bathrooms Great Again

BOYCOTT ROSS

What are your pronouns?

Today I identify as a female janitor so don't mind me ladies, I've got to mop around the showers a little bit.

Please don't stare at my erect feminine penis.

Jajaajjaja

The guy was probably hoping to be discriminated in some way so that he can sue the store.

Expect this to start happening everywhere.

Slowly but shortly society is crumbling

>“She went inside the dressing room, came right back out and called me to the side and told me… he was representing himself as a woman today,” Stickles said.

Absolutely based

>scramble/depth charge/carrier group

>ROSS

>Men's room
>Woman's room

Why not both?

Navy/freedom/burger

Fuck off Singapore your not even a country

Pretty transphobic desu

If I was a student I would go shower in the girls locker room and screeeeeeeam discrimination if anyone said anything, erection and all.
I would imagine I am not the only brain surgeon to come up with that one.

i like white cock 7" feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm

>5 o’clock shadow

What's that supposed to mean? No clean shave?

>Leftist believe it's good to punish the majority to spoil the minority
Liberalism is a mental illness.

Are these women retarded? It doesn't matter what he was wearing or what if he shaved today. Gender identity is internal. She looks upon him and calls him a man but it's not true it's very ignorant of her to do so. It's like saying white guys are mass shooters. A sweeping generalization based on misconstrued stereotypes and low IQ combined.

Worst of all her main argument is >muh feelings think of the chuldren.

Both of which are dumb and cancerous as fuck. I want the religious right to leave.

Means he was clean shaven in the morning and it grew back by 5

Nope. I'm currently waiting for Australia to catch on and implement this. Shit, I'll be a few days worth of supplies and just camp out in my uni's girls bathroom.

Would pol rather take a piss/a shit India style?

He has more T than the average Sup Forums user

It's going to happen, just like the faggots running around baiting every business so they can get a payday.

>Australia protest with a Shit in.

Join a girls team too, preferably volleyball.

>This is how we fuck up their system.

I'm pretty sure that is what's happening here. There was another guy who did the same thing claiming he was feeling female at that moment or some equally hilarious bullshit.

I keep praying this catches on in the homeless community. We used to have to chase them out at my old job all the time. They lock themselves in the bathroom (we had a individual restrooms, one male one female so the doors locked) and try to sleep there or take a bath or just fuck shit up until the cops show up to kick them out. It got so bad after the homeless shelter opened down the street that we had to keep the doors locked and make customers ask for the key. Like a fucking gas station.

I eagerly await them realizing that a man can no longer be kicked out of a ladies room. The women's restrooms will turn into homeless camps full of disgusting junkies and men who haven't bathed in this decade whose sanity is, at best, erratic and it will be glorious.

Isn't that the de facto definition of tyranny?

Thanks. That's what I assumed, but didn't know the term.

this is a weird troll

>5 o'clock shadow

So I missed a day shaving....

It inadvertently decriminalizes non-contact predatory behavior. All you have to say is you identify as x and you get out of jail free.

>Join a girls team too, preferably volleyball.
swimming team is fine too.

>“He was in no way dressed as a woman,”
Wow. How bigoted of you. You gotta wear a dress and clothe yourself really feminine in order to be a female. Not very progressive there :^)

Talk to a homess guy buy him a mc chicken watch the hilarity ensue. Extra points if you can capture it on video his interaction with the normies

Cold water gives you shrinkage.

>tries to insult someone
>fails to speak their fucking first language while doing it
>knows next to nothing about sea-sian nations

Pic related. Give it a try.

oy vey you dirty antisemite misogynist, I was talking about that poor woman that was being discriminated against by dis author.
How dare ya be sexist, assuming I meant dis misogynist author that is so prejudice against that poor, mistreated woman in the dressing with the beard.

Trolling at it's finest. You poltards living in USA should try this too.

It's like a six o'clock shadow under your chin, but off-centre

HE CAN'T EVEN CHEW GUM

40 LASHES WITH THE BAMBOO CANE FOR POSTING IN THIS THREAD

PIC RELATED, THE GREATEST SINGAPOREAN POLITICIAN OF ALL TIME

DISGRUNTLED MAN ENTERS ROSS WITH LONG FIREARMS

Why does she care?
Was he in the stall with her or some shit?

loitering is against the law though

>It's like a six o'clock shadow under your chin, but off-center

your yiddish drifted into pirate towards the end there

Today I identify as a millionaire

I expect the government to give me money

I just called out of work saying I identified as a someone with the flu.

Fuck off Singapoor the foreman of your sweatshop if gonna half your ration if you don't finish your quota of 20 pairs of Nike Air Jordans

Protip: who fucking cares

How underage do you have to be to unironically think this will have any impact whatsoever besides clickbait articles like the OPs? I guess this is why they call you guys the Facebook generation eh?

>Yiddish drifted into pirate

Jew, pirate, really what's the difference?

I don't think women really understand that segregated bathrooms was done for women, now men are being shamed into undoing it.

Welp they shit their bed now they can sleep in it.

But that's Fujimori from Peru...

The guys who do that are conservative whiney babies. Just live your fucking life. Literally the worst form of protest.

IS IT TIME TO CLAIM TRANSRELIGOUS AND BE BOTH JEWISH AND MUSLIM?

There are enough chances to learn from your teammates by watching them. also don't forget about taking a shower after a hard training session

>MAN DRESSED AS MAN

That is some serious trans gender shit

>He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o’clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man.
So women should not wear jeans and t-shirts? Noice. Me approves.

>customers may use changing rooms that apply to their gender identity.
>>“What about me? Or my feelings?” said Sickles

I have the solution.

We just need special changing rooms and bathrooms for people who identify as non-trans!

MAN / WOMAN / MAN (trans exclusive) / WOMAN (trans exclusive) / DISABLED / "other"

Fucking done. Just make 7-8 bathrooms with various identities and we'll all be safe.

It's so easy to be tolerant.

Just make sure you don't look at any 18+ dfc. Your government will consider you a pedophile.

What if he identifies as a 12 year old? Fuckig bigot

Or just eliminate all bathrooms and have a designated shitting aisle.

In korea thr bathrooms are coed, nobody gives a shit here

It was probably a Sup Forumsack shitposting in real life.

>designated shitting aisle
so progressive.
i approve.

You all look like girls anyways

>He was a man.
Fucking CIS-scum.

You mean "the funniest," user.

>foreman of your sweatshop if gonna half
>if

>singapore
>poor
>sweatshops

No one can be this delusional.

>not wanting to trash up your city is a bad thing

Fucking nigger, back to Detroit with you.

You shave in the morning and by 5pm that day you have your beard hair growing back and it looks like a shadow on your fucking face.

Roasties BTFO

wait, there's a law against gum chewing? Just so people won't spit it on the sidewalk?

>thinking you can make a women's bathroom any less hygenic than they already are
Good luck m8.

or maybe its the kind of shit that finally makes people say, Enough we went to far with this PC stuff, maybe we don't have to carter to each individual weirdo

Wow. Even the dog is disappointed in him.

exactly what the "man" was intending to do.
this is a good thread.

Gum is illegal in Singapore. They take littering very seriously.

> mass shooters
> Liberals
> religious right

This post has it all. Do you identify as an incoherent idiot today?

Want this "who can use what bathroom?" crap to end? Do the same. I try to. Use the women's restroom as often as possible and tell everyone that you are a woman.
I'm six feet tall, have a baritone voice and a beard.

It's going to go one of two ways.
1 bathroom cops
2 this dumb shit will go away

Hahaha women getting the world that they demanded, I love it!

All transvestites should be required to sign the sex offenders register

>“What about me? Or my feelings?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This guy is a master ruseman

OY VEY!

The goyim didn't know!

> kill me please

This is exactly how you change it dum dum bet you were one of those faggots that still bought nike when they used sweat shops cause who cares it wont make a difference well it did and your a phaggot

>was representing himself as a woman today
>today

Horny dudes taking advantage of a situation where they might be able to see a boob or two is literally the least surprising development in the bathroom nonsense.

this

>muh vagina feels

That caused this mess in the first place, honey.

Dogbro tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen.

I identify as a woman. What are you going to do about it.

You calling me ugly?

Liberals literally BTFO into oblivion.

>least surprising
may be to you.
but the SJW gits are going to have such an eye-opening time it's going to be glorious.