>$100 million

FPBP. Never fails.

>complains about hoarding wealth
>doesn't give her money away and take a job at Taco Bell
Fuck her

FIRST POST
BEST POST

/THREAD

Why do these retarded Hollywood commies think they will be spared if a revolution does take place?
>B-b-but I made memes supporting this.

Absolute bullshit. While I don't believe in trickle-down economics, having rich people does not equal poverty, in fact, the more rich people you have in a country, the less people are in poverty. Poverty is caused by a lack of control on the economy and corruption.

shes famous so she must be right

>current year
>listening to a woman that got raped on the big screen

Barriers to entry into a market cause poverty.

One of those barriers is not having enough money. It's not necessarily the most important, though: others are professional licensing, complexity of setting up a business, access to banking services, access to loans, knowing the language in which business is transacted, access to training materials, network effects (either "the old boys club" or "I do roofing with my uncle"), and so on.

Everyone talks about the trickle-down effect, but it's really the "spending your inheritance on stupid shit" effect. Wealth leaves a family after a generation or two. Wealth isn't spread evenly when it leaves, though, because some people are prevented from capturing it, and as time goes by the barriers to starting a business are getting harder and harder to breach.

>hoarding of wealth is the cause of poverty

I wasn't aware there was a finite amount of wealth to go around.

>the hoarding of wealth is the cause of poverty
fucking WHAT
If I work my ass off and earn $2000 I can do whatever the fuck I want to with MY money. It literally has no effect on you whatsoever.
Holding onto MY money isn't stealing it from your lazy ass's fucking pockets.

>got raped on the big screen

What are you talking about?

www()xvideos()com()video6722025()-_jodie_foster

No.

Jews.

Well that escalated quickly

of course people hoard wealth. its in our nature to hoard resources.
as if she doesn't wear the latest fashion and cover her walls with fancy art.

So I take this as her declaration that she's giving up all her money then? No? Oh, I get it, she means all the OTHER rich people are the bad ones, not her.

In order to create a competitive (therefore hardworking) economy you need a wage gap. You need poor and rich. If you don't have super rich people in an economy then no one will have the motivation to work hard and earn money. And on the other side if you have too much of a wage gap there will be a lot of angry poor people

Oh, I'ld attack Jodie Foster, if you know what I mean.

Wow, imagine how many refugees she could keep here!

Is she saying that rich people should give up their money or just spend it as fast as they can? Is that all we need to do to spread wealth around? Convince billionaires to throw their shit all over the place until everyone's rich? That doesn't make any sense to me.

NOTHING CAUSES POVERTY YOU DUMB CUNT WE ARE BORN POOR AND A TYPICAL HUMAN OWNED LITTLE FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS. WEALTH IS ABNORMAL NOT POVERTY

What most people don't realize is that most actors are insane morons.
Spending any amount of time with them will open your eyes.