Why is batman killing people

This isn't Marvel, kiddo

Not even the ABSOLUTE MADMAN had a chance

Marvel kills people too though.

because the director can do whatever the fuck he wants you fucking comic reading manchild.

>a knife wound in the soldier and a punch to the jaw is fatal
hello babbys

"Unique interpretation" for a starting franchise that didn't need that really.

literally the most based cape scene ever.

Most based cape film ever.

>Superheroes becoming villains
>A guy who wants to kill someone, tries to get his gf to cuck him first
How can you not love the DCEU?

best bam

reminder that this Batman has brass knuckles built into both his gloves.

Snyder is a mad fucking genius.

They'll be fine

Batman killed people in his first comic appearances. So what? Even Adam West Batman killed people.

because he finally realizes what he should've done a long time ago.

now no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents...because of some punk with a gun.

>Start introducing Batman
>It's the shitty Miller version of him in a very distant dystopian future
>don't bother making a decent baseline for the movie franchise

fucking why

because he stopped being a moralfag and realized it's more logical to kill them

because hes too old for this shit and realized that throwing prisoners into blackgate and arkham didnt do shit for the city

Yeah I noticed that. I hope the SJW's haven't caused Snyder to go PG friendly in Justice League.

Frank Miller's Batman is best Batman.

Fight me

No I won't.

He's bad, man.

Reminder: in Daredevil season 1 he wrapped his hands with rope when getting ready for the hallway fight just because it would make his punches cause the Russians more pain

Cool fucking detail that flew over my head

Why? Did you watch the movie? What about at least a trailer? This shit was plainly spelled out.

Best action scene in any comic book movie

That scene was pretty brutal

There was an interview where they asked Ben about it and he was pretty much like 'yea, stunt men gonna stunt and get hurt'

>why is batman killing people
he stops killing after being inspired by Superman driving a Kryptonian spear right through Doomsday's chest.

The amount of normies who didn't get this movie at all

>Lex has no motivation
>It makes no sense to see Batman kill people
>Why is Batman suddenly in an apocalypse future?
How dumb are people nowadays?

To be Frank, that's the point.

oh and
>was the flash scene a dream?

i doubt most even understand why the martha revelation would affect batman that strongly.

Someone post the one where he's crouching in the ceiling
Fucking cringeworthy scene

Best Bat Cave entrance ever

yeah I didn't like that shot. Something about it didn't look right.

Otherwise the way the scene was directed with the cops searching the house and those sounds of the guy screaming was well done as well as the camera blurriness before we see the criminal.

a real superhero would just have them arrested and the criminal serve their time

I actually love Capullo's Batman waaay more than Fran Miller's one

Literally just Arkham Knight, which made me hate the Batmobile.

Be a popular opinion, be a popular product, Sup Forums will argue against it. Its literally not worth bringing up anyone's individual thoughts on this website. Its an empty whole for losers going nowhere in life, so they come together to argue over meaningless shit but then pretend they are better than it despite consuming it.

... you do understand that Bruce Wayne has been living as Batman for over 20 years?

Just pretend that Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever are all canon and share the same timeline as BvS but just in the future.

So pretend that and understand the amount of villains that Bruce Wayne has put behind bars while constantly more and more enemies keep appearing.

And here you are.

what are you babbling about?

Its pretty fucking obvious anyone asking this is not questioning the literal possibility of those who hold the character's legal rights doing what they want, its about whats fitting for the character. The medium and even thing being discussed is irrelevant to that point.

this is the best batmobile ever and the best bat suit

you didn't like the combat missions? I don't mean the forced stealth boss fights, those were awful, but I enjoyed the fights against the unmanned drone armor while defending the bomb stuff

how do you know some of those criminals haven't been reformed in prison and gone on to build orphanages?

maybe they volunteer their time to boys and girls clubs to talk about the dangers of a life of crime.

Help me guys.
Some marvel cuck friend sent me this image to troll and I don't know how to respond. Already missed 2 days of schools.

Too much is too much. Also making the Riddler be about driving that damn thing.

BvS being talked about actually triggers you?

He's a big guy

>all those guys Steve crippled on the tanker scene alone

lmfao yeah that's really cool until you realize that in order to get out he's got to drive the batmobile in reverse for that entire distance. the world's greatest detective doesn't know to install a loop

watch it again and pay attention

because snyder chose to go the route of the many adaptations that portray an older batman who has dropped that moral clause of "no killing".

what remains to be seen is that if this batman openly kills. how is the joker or any other adversary alive?

Well you see user, Superman is Jesus, and you're just too dumb to get it.

He didn't kill this guy

>What is a rotating platform

so the platform rotates and I'm guessing the batmobile uses either magnets or some railing system so it doesn't fall into the abyss, then he drives underneath the road he just drove on, and he's forced to do a barrel roll as he exits the batcave or else the batmobile will land on its roof.

genius. absolute genius.

>DC
>Let's shit on our two most iconic characters' main traits and then wonder why everyone thinks we suck

it's comic-al

Iron Man kills some dudes in Iron Man 1 and 3

Captain America kills Nazis in his first movie, Iron Man kills terrorists, Thor kills Ice Giants. Are you stupid?

DC are the heroes with no-kill rules, why can't the movies respect that. If anything, they are aping Marvel comics with their murderer heroes.

They said rotate, not flip you dumbfuck.

is
>who built the batcave
the best plot hole question that can be applied to any DC fiction

It turns the car around, it doesn't flip it you tool.

batman was the only positive thing going for the film

Aesthetically or writing wise? Because if it's writing, you mean Scott Snyder, not Greg Capullo

that movie was a fucking mistake

It's ironic because DC are supposed to be the kid-friendly characters who refuse to kill and Marvel characters mostly don't give a shit

aesthetically.
I like Snyder's writing, but it has nothing on Miller's

how does flipping the batmobile would even change its direction

He's Muslim.

And it made sense to his character in the movie

Then why didn't he throw acid on Wonder Woman for dressing up like a whore?

Perhaps he was a radical 80's muslim rather than an angry new age muslim

you can rotate either way you idiot

It's the final solution to the criminal question.