WWYD if you woke up one day with Andy spreading his asshole over your face with a hot log turtle-necking its way out of...

WWYD if you woke up one day with Andy spreading his asshole over your face with a hot log turtle-necking its way out of his asshole?

Whack off

So, is it just one guy making these threads, or is it multiple?

Just wondering how may bullets I should load in my gun..

Grow up

One in the chamber ought to do it.

We're going to hunt you down like a wild animal, you fucking degenerate.

A supersoaker isnt a real gun, retard

>were
You cant speak on behalf of people who dont like you

You're not going to do shit you fucking fag.

I alwwys knew you were a log-hungry little bitch

b

c you are like shit, but worse...

Cringe

It's Andy Sixx paying some neckbead basement dwelling degenerate to try to force this meme so he gets free publicity like Rick Astley. Who ever head of this motherfucker before some faggot started posting about eating his shit? No one is going to be this dedicated to posting about eating shit unless there is a paycheck involved, and there is only one person who would care enough about some noname nobody to pay to have a meme forced on some shithole image board. It's fucking Andy Sixx himself. You stop him and you stop the paycheck and the neckbeard getting paid to do this shit goes back to jacking off to Inayahsu or that Team Rocket bitch from Pokemon or whatever the fuck.

bb

Demonic faggotry

ccc

Is this the epitome of shitposting?

Discuss.

KEK imagine the sheer number of faggots who read "wwyd" and immediately reached for their overworked penors and then realized it was a log thread

nerf guns are for playing nice, scooter, run along now

kek mfw I got too long without Andy's logs

I would suck that fucker clean out of his shitter and slidd it down my fucking throat

shart