Im a 23 year old student teacher and I regularly sucked off the male teacher I was assisting for 2 months

Im a 23 year old student teacher and I regularly sucked off the male teacher I was assisting for 2 months.

Ask me anything.

Im a man too btw

Who else knows?

faggot

post pics of his cock

no one. just me and him. he was married (to a woman) and neither of us wanted anyone to know

obviously

don't have any. didn't share pics with each other just in case

boooo

How did it start?

well his wife had just had a kid, so apparently he wasn't getting any action at home. He would often complain about this to me prior to anything happening. Over the course of the 6 months I was there I would notice he would brush up beside me, often with his crotch. I didn't think anything of it at first. Im bi and into kinky stuff so I didn't really care.

As this continued I decided to push myself more, so I started brushing up against his crotch whenever he would stand up. This was all done in the work room when no one was there.

Then one day it happened. He asked me to come in early (6:30 am as opposed to the usual 8:00 am) to work on a lesson for the day. So I came in and after a bit he just took my hand and put in on his crotch.

….

pic of you?

continued…

we didn't say anything I just kept rubbing his crotch area.

He then moved to the door and locked it. There was no windows and if anyone came in we would have been able to hear them from down the hall.

He unzipped his fly and I was face to face with his cock - it was pretty big (maybe 6.5/7 inches), uncut. I began to stroke it.

Even though I consider myself bi I had never had a gay experience so I was nervous.

Eventually he was tired of my jerking and guided his dick into my mouth.

I sucked him off for about 20min before he came in my mouth. I swallowed. He zipped up his pants and we agreed not to talk about this - he explained that he just needed relief cause his wife wasn't giving him any.

For the next 2 months I sucked his dick at least once a week before school, sometimes in his car.

want a dick pic of me?

Yes to picture

Asked for weiner, got a carrot.

how old was the guy

late 30s

how old are you

Did he ever suck you back? Has he penetrated you?

Sexxxy I love to picture you and your older male playing at work. Give me hope

nope. never went that far.

yeah it was hot. I would jerk off the night before thinking about sucking his cock in the morning. and the fear of getting caught made it hotter

I am actually kind of jealous I had a lot of crazy sex while I was in high school at my school but never with a teacher. All the teachers who liked me were weird substitutes. But I wish I could bang a teacher. Of either gender

Must have been hot to teach in class right after you two were fucking around

Will this experience possibly encourage you to do the same to a student when you're in your late 30s?

yeah it was exciting living a teacher fantasy out. I really want to fuck a milf teacher

oh it was. I was always paranoid I forgot to clean the cum off or something

Will this experience possibly encourage you to do the same to a student when you're in your late 30s?

no, Im not interested in doing anything illegal. its a hot fantasy sure, and one that Ive thought about, but realistically I wouldn't do anything like that