My fellow Americans (and other bastard children of non-freedoms) let us take a moment of remembrance in honor of those...

My fellow Americans (and other bastard children of non-freedoms) let us take a moment of remembrance in honor of those that got meme'd on to death by Donald J Trump and his glorious march towards the Presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rGdXSh0eHq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But the sleepy doctor was simply repurposed

CAN'T WAKE UP

Right on, OP.

Glenn Beck, whom was driven to insanity and mounted a final protest to the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump by doing the most obvious thing

>Crashing the last remnant of his media "empire" by rolling his face in Cheetos while telling the American people God will punish them for nominating Donald Trump

Jeb Bush, quite possibly the most tragic of all the cases. Simply put..........meme'd to death.

>Please clap

Looning back to the GOP candidate campaign, this was a fun run guys. This time will be remembered like the zimmerman trial. I love you all and especially Jeb! for his goofy but funny moments:)

Marco Rubio, domo oligato Mr. Ruboto. Marco Rubio was meme'd on hard, let us also take a moment to remember Krispy Kreme's assault of the robotic orifice that Rubio calls an anus.

>Rest in foam party peace

Rick Perry, nobody really remembers anything about him.

>Rest in peace my gay friend

Arianna Huffington and the entire prom night dumpster abortion that is Huff Po, all Trump did was win and they melted down every time
>Rest in Peace my triggered friends

Mexico, felis navidad or whatever means farewell
>Rest in Peso

The robot is still laughed at to this day.

quite sad really.

Adios

Feliz Navidad is Merry Christmas

His Kamikaze attack will be remembered, he will live on in Valhalla

HE HAS BEEN WITNESSED

Bernie Sanders, what more could one man do to someone who cucks himself so hard? Let us remember Bernie and his contribution to the campaign via pissed off autistic children that will vote for Trump in spite or at the very least stay home
>Rest in BBC my friend

Saudi Arabia, let us remember Saudi Arabia and their generous contributions via the Religion of Piece(s) that gave Trump fuel because of his redpilling normies
>Rest in 12 year olds and litigation Saudi Allahbia

Anchor babies, let us remember anchor babies and their contribution to The Don's campaign via showing people how stupid the very concept is
>Rest in the Rio Grande spics

London, let us remember London for their contribution of fear to the American public at what could happen if we continue to indulge Islam
>Rest in Paradise Sadiq

vocaroo.com/i/s1rGdXSh0eHq

Amanda Carpenter, let us remember her and her sanity that was left behind melded with Ted Cruz's seed in a Four Seasons bar napkin on a night stand

>Rest in cock Amanda

Grand Imam Martin O'Maulleae, let us remember his political career in Maryland that involved disarming his citizens and hanging out at mosques

>Rest in Paradise Ma-ahtin

Carly Fiorina, let us remember Carly and her vice presidential bid that lasted as long as her literal fall from grace at Cruz's suspension announcement,

>Rest in matzo Carly

Macy's, let us remember the place that once had great ties, but, pulled them in order to push Hillary branded pant suits
>Rest in freefall Macys

Ted Cruz, let us remember his utterly failed campaign and give thanks for all the people that gave thoughtful prayer and consideration to sending him back to Canada,
>Rest in Ottawa Prime Minister

#ThirdPartyJeb
[spoiler]I miss him[/spoiler]

Best campaign of my lifetime and the main event hasn't even started yet

The fallen will be forever remembered as the emperor's fuckboys

Goodnight sweet prince.

I really really like that WebM, do you mind if I save it?

Alex Jones's blood pressure, let us remember normalized blood pressure for Alex, for it has become a distant memory, Trumps pledge to expose the Illuminati and Saudi Arabia while rejecting the "false song of globalism" has sent Alex's blood pressure sky high with a combined erection that could chop down a tree
>Rest in Brain Force Alex

Save in peace dad, have a free uncommon edition of Trudeau. I need to start a catalogue of all the cultures he has appropriated. Did he become PM just to play dress up time?