Why do blacks lean left while having very rightwing views?

Why do blacks lean left while having very rightwing views?

Check out these lyrics from the hottest gangster boy band in the world.

>Last I heard, y'all niggas was havin sex, with the same sex
>I show no love, to homo thugs
>Empty out, reload and throw more slugs
>How you gonna explain fucking a man?
>Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touching ya hand
>I don't bunk with chumps, for those who been to jail
>That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
>I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads
>Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood

Other urls found in this thread:

kelmitchell.net/my-testimony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So in your idea, right wing politics literally just means opposition to gay marriage, while in no way touching welfare?

Gibsmedats!

>Likes guns
>Hates gays
>Usually racist

Literally the only thing that I can see that would make them go left is the welfare thing. Everything else is right.

They don't lean left, they vote Democrat because of Nixon. They were once a Republican constituency and poor whites belonged to the Democrats.

We hate whites

Because they are more impulsive and have less control of their sexual practices. Something has to compensate for that, Arabs for example have Islam.

Because blacks are essentially single issue voters that only care about gibsmedat.

free shit

why did you post Nate Dogg when that's a DMX song?

Most don't vote.

The only ones that do are the activist left wing, that's why you see ~90% of the vote always go to Demorats. Also, Muh civil rights act.

Gibesmedats

Muslims are the same

Because niggers in general, m8. You seen one gangster thug, you've seen them all.

they're stupid

More like you hate yourselves tbfh fampie.

This forum isn't meant for you, nigger. Please leave.

>The only ones that do are the activist left wing

Kek, no, the activists don't number enough to vote. The blacks who vote in large numbers are the older church-goers.

DMX isn't even relevant to anything.
He hates homos cause he's always in jail.

Fuck off stormweenie

>older church goers
>not part of the civil right mobemend
>not activists

Maybe when they kick the bucket things will even out

"Black community leaders" are paid shills for the Democrats.

>hottest boy band
>posts old dmx lyrics from its dark and hell is hot
>posts nate dogg
atleast get your shit straight if your gonna try and troll, fucboi

> Why do blacks lean left while having very rightwing views?

They don't lean left. They lean to welfare. They'd vote GOP if they got more gibs from them.

Bernie faggots made the same mistake thinking they must be left of Hillary.

Gubment gibs, dinduism, da white devil

But they're not left-wing in any sense. They're the ones who got Proposition 8 passed and they're adamantly against fags and trannies and hate that LGBT movements are compared to the Civil Rights era.

They're pushing self-interest.

HOL UP HOL UP

>troll
In what way is that a troll, retard? Are you really so paranoid that you think everyone is out to make you mad?

I said why are "blacks" left leaning, not why is "DMX" left leaning, which is why any rapper picture would work. The image was picked at random and the lyrics were just the first thing I could think of when it came to homophobia in rap music.

Stay cucked.

>:^(

That's not nice!

Nigger spotted

>le ebin rightwing is racist maymay

You stupid crackers asked so as a black man I'm letting you know

We hate and distrust whites it's just democrat is less of two evils

Democrats are bad but republicans give us absolutely no reason to vote for them

They want us to hate ourselves and love them no we reject that self hatred

Why should I vote for a party that tells me what I am and who I am is the problem

That I should hate my own

You crackers talk about self hating whites but applaud self hating blacks

I don't think it's just self-interest. Literally even poorfags vote more republican than they do. I think it's just become culturally unacceptable to vote or even talk about Republicans.

Cry about it. You know it's true. They might not be blatant about it, but deep down, we all realize how inferior niggers are.

The actual definition of racism is
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Do you honestly think niggers are equal to whites? Because not even niggers think niggers are equal to whites.

>free shit
/thread

>pretending to be black
I know the only time you've heard a blackk man is when the bull comes over but I think you need more practice.

Democrats lie to you on every turn and do anything to keep you powerless and broken with the promise of 'gibs' to keep your votes secured. Blacks are, with Evangelicals close behind, the most easily fooled voter bloc in the country

Whites are inherently evil and unpure they are demonic beast doing the devils work

>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

I believe that blacks are less intelligent than whites on average but that isn't any more racist than saying that blacks are genetically better sprinters. I don't treat black people I meet differently than whites. (though Canadian blacks and American blacks are very different things)

I'm not pretending

welfare

blacks had been improving for over 30 years in these areas:

-crime
-academic scores
-employment
-home ownership

until LBJs welfare society, then all of those went to shit

Detroit had the highest concentration of black middle class families until that, then it went democratic and was destroyed

the left is literally treasonous, they actively pursue destruction of their own host countries

No party with whites are a ally of the well being of my race

closet wigger, Tbh

Did your mom get BLEACHED?

>Check out these lyrics from a filthy fucking nigger hiphop/rap faggot

yo dawg these cracka racists finna roll up on yo ass if yall keep droppin that shit like it's 92, dawg.

>Welfare is respectable
>Having jebs is racist
>not having enough time to murder eachother in /comfy/ ghettos
>Demorats didn't destory Detroit and Baltimore
>working for an honest living is impossible for black

Please try to be more pathetic, honestly. How do you even live with yourself?

>le libruls are the REAL racists meme

You might be a cuckservative

>implying they aren't

Plenty of liberals are homophobes. It's not black and white. If anything, you're perpetuating a problem by thinking it's black and white.

>be a mainly black genre
>white person comes in, lights a fire up under everyone's ass and tops the charts every time
Is Eminem just that good, or are niggers just really fucking horrible at their own music?

Also, DMX is a devout christian who wants to become a priest

he also has like 12 kids and owes millions in child support

you thought Brenden fraiser had it bad, but you havent seen what child support does to rich niggers

Kel Mitchell is also really into religion. He has his own site about it, too.

kelmitchell.net/my-testimony/

Can someone translate this?

right wing is racist? Fuck you.

Also, blacks want identity politics, hate law enforcement, like and want to expand welfare, want free healthcare, bailouts, free college, affirmative action, deny race related sciences, deny race related statistics, think they deserve reparations despite hundreds of thousands of white men dying to free them and over a third of the current IS blacks immigrated since the 60's and were never slaves, think they are under systematic oppression, they think ebonics is a dialect and not just poorly learned English, think obesity is a valid body type, think fucking everything that moves is fine, doesn't have a concept about waiting for anything to get pregnant, and they are violent as fuck to the point of thibking robbery should be a safe activity even when they assault people they get mad if whites fight back. They burn the US flag. They claim revisionist black suppremacist history.

None of this shit is right wing you massive faggot.