Mr. robot finale pt. 1 discussion pt. 2

mr. robot finale pt. 1 discussion pt. 2

pt 1:

>Mr. Reddit

I'll pass

first for time traveling hackers

on the IMDB interview, portia said angela will have an insane reveal this season

so yeah.... she's a superhuman, like elliot.

W-WE GOTTA HACK TIME

Angela died 90 days ago. Whiterose said she should have been dead already.

She's in limbo.

Honestly, though, I hate when shows introduce meta characters/situations to explain why the show is shit.

Like, having characters comment on how terrible the writing is doesn't magically improve the show! Saying "lmao time is so important guys! i use time so well! i never waste time!" isn't some clever way addressing the fact that this show uses time poorly.

first for MK ultra mind control

If you're complaining about show being "edgy"

Then yes, it is edgy. No one denies that. It's literally "edgy: the show" but the thing is, it's good.

His understanding of what kind of reaction he's hoping to achieve is fundamentally influenced by how he believes people think. His caricatures are what he believes the people see as the "anti-capitalist" or what he thinks a powerful CEO is like in private conversation. Ultimately there is bias at every step of the process in the creation of a world. Every character and decision is molded, even if just for the purpose of it's perceived reaction, in the same vein of bias that a more conventional political stance would have. I would hope that contemporary artists realize that there needs to be some attempt at an argument in a work of art, whatever that may be, otherwise the art has no theme. Sure interpretations are varied, and a good artist knows how to create symbols and dynamics that keep people thinking, but to assume that the writers are completely devoid of a political message-concious or unconcious-is to assume that they have surpassed the limits of humanity. I realize you're not arguing that but you're giving the writers too much credit

>but the thing is, it's good.

JESUS H. CHRIST, REDDIT.

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY.

My complaint was clear. "Edginess" was not the target, kid.

we twin peaks now

>i hate this one
>so its not good

What are your favorite shows?

is this show the new lost?

>Has 28 minutes to talk to white rose
>Gets fuck all out of the conversation

Reminder that Angela and Eliot's gay boss are the same person

Think about it.

REAL LOLITA SHIT

Phase 1: Erase E-Corp's debt records. Government's freak out, bail them out.
Phase 2: Blackmail government into supporting loans of crypto-currency you designed in order to provide loans the government is desperate for. Black out the world's power grids. World economy collapses. Your crypto-currency becomes the only stable money. All investment flocks to it.
Phase 3: use hidden protocol in the currency to execute your agenda. Some formula for wealth redistribution. Too late for the global institutions to back out. You've just overthrown the contemporary version of capitalism. Now help build the new order of market based debt-less society where financial dependency is on a fair autonomous protocol you wrote, not to corporations who have an incentive to control you. Save the world.

Nah, this show is the new Matrix Revolutions

glorious

so dumb lol

What happened to Angela 90 days ago?

GOT BLACKED

Was that when she went to Colby?

who cares lol

That would actually be pretty cool.

>an actual plan that would make sense

but that wouldn't make it ESMAIL'S WILD RIDE

If youre a complete fucking idiot yes.

Literally three mysteries:
1) What is phase 2
2) Whats at the plant
3) Is Tyrell alive?
4) Who's brainwashing Elliot

Three just got answered and four was heavily implied to be Whiterose this episode. God Sup Forums Twin Peaks generals are going to be a fucking dumpster fire.

REAL LOLITA SHIT

Did Tyrell get fatter or am I remembering him wrong?

If it wasn't for hearing his voice I'd still be asking who the fuck got into the cab w/ Elliot

>Three just got answered

says the idiot

It's not a time machine. It's implants to the brain or altering the barin

When Daddy Robot died, his personality was injected into Elliot.

When Mama Angela died, her personality was injected into Angela, it's the only explanation I could find on why is Price fond of Angela, Price knows what's happening in the factory and Price used to be in love with Angela's mom since her mom used to work in the factory.

It's the reason why WR said "evolve as humans", implanting someone/someone's memories/someone's personality to the human brain IS evolution.

Now I refuse to believe that Tyrell is dead and is just now a personality, that is bullshit even coming from the writers. The cab scene with the Arab guy is just to ponder for the "Tyrell is third personality" theorists.

I think this was just a dream sequence of remember her past self.

>hurr durr Tyrelliot

Tyrell probably had a good gym routine before 5/9 but has been in seclusion since. I also imagine that for food he has to take what he can get.

Sub-eng links? Can't understand shit otherwise

Why doesn't Mr robot tell Eliot anything Eliot has always been on board

>some horseshit metaphoric interview process of inane questions
jesus fucking christ, that was trash
even worse, I think, was the ny cab driver who wouldn't speak english
I haven't met a single cab driver who wouldn't speak english or especially get mad at the customer in english, that shit was unbelievable

inb4 they cancel the show before ANYTHING makes sense

season 3 already confirmed so we at least get one more

NOW THAT'S GONNA BE SOME META SHIT

r u dense

white person driving a cab is a sign of the dire economic times they are in because of the hack

>market based debt-less society where financial dependency is on a fair autonomous protocol

what

Have you ever cried during sex, Sup Forums?

>cab driver
>not uber

If Silicon Valley can keep up with the times why can't Mr Robot?

if sex meaning masturbation, yes, a lot

Really? The most unrealistic part of the show is a non-english cab driver?

Sex has never been too emotional for me but I do feel self-conscious afterwards and I rush to get dressed.

He's dead, dude. We've been through this a million times.

What's the deal with Angela wanting to fuck old dudes? She was fully ready to bone Price at the restaurant when she showed up whored up to the nines and fudged the guy who wanted to shit on Roger Sterling's desk on Mad Men at karaoke

>last episode starts
>2 years later
>show about 15mins per character of where everyone is and what they're doing
>no explanation of what the fuck happened with stage 2 or anything
>ends with tyrell acknowledging elliots imaginary family

how mad will you be?

after her mom died she was aboosed

it's pretty obvious dude

big difference between non-english and speaking zero english whatsoever aside from "ADDRESS?"

It made the scene so needlessly stupid, that he had to struggle and yell at this dude and still fail to get him to understand because the guy could only get 5 english words out
motherfucker, how you going to drive a cab in ny and not speak english to your customers, you can't get by on addresses alone, that shit is stupid

Don't be stupid

The show intentionally made it ambiguous whether tyrell is really there or not

Him showing up is not an answer, it only raises more questions

Her dad molested her. That's the real reason she joined Ecorp and tried to screw over his lawsuit against them. We've all been lead to believe it was pure ambition. But she was abused. The little girl in the questioning scene was her.

Neither Elliot or Tyrell exist, Angela is the real Mr Robot.

You guys would feel a lot better if you just lightened up and watched Impractical Jokers every now and then

this show really nails the panic atmosphere of pre economic collapse

But THATS STUPID

who's ready for the next episode to be 90 minutes long

54* adjusted for adverts

>It's not a time machine. It's implants to the brain or altering the barin
>When Daddy Robot died, his personality was injected into Elliot
That actually bretty interesting idea, user.

This better not turn out to be some stupid simulation hypothesis scenario where Elliot hacks the reality in the last episode.

>some horseshit metaphoric interview process of inane questions
>jesus fucking christ, that was trash
It was a psychological test, faggot.

>even worse, I think, was the ny cab driver who wouldn't speak english
They purposefully chose that cab driver because he could be relied upon to be discreet.
Imagine dom trying to interview him.

that would be the leftovers

I think OP from last thread has it right. Phase 2 is the battleground for E-coin after the government backs it. What China and the DA wants has yet TBD, do they want all those freshly minted coins or are they going to sabotage the block-chain somehow? Is Tyrell working with the DA or just trying to fix the world?

The Definitive Waifu Power Rankings

>Alexa
>Joanna
>Angela
>Dom
>Darlene
>Zombie Shayla

How did Sup Forums rate this ep?

Honestly 4/10 for me

too much time in the pointless dark room. The convo that followed also revealed little. The writers were just backpedaling on the position they wrote Angela into this season and they spent half the ep doing it. I hate that shit

Wait, I thought we were supposed to get episodes 11 and 12 tonight?
what happened

>no reveal on what White Rose says to Angela
>no reveal about Darlene or Cisco
>no reveal about Stage 2
>no reveal about the location from the phone call
>Tyrell is back in the show but we literally get a tease about whether he's real or not

honestly the plot points of this season are fine it's just the fucking cliffhanger pileup every episode against all sense or reason that just kills the momentum

they never should have split the season finale into 2 weeks

DEMOCRACY WAS HACKED

the writers literally have the whole thing planned out dude
they had it all planned out since the very first episode

in the grander picture that sequence will make PERFECT sense looking back from when they resolve everything

personally i just can't wait for the end of season 3 where they will tie everything up neatly and even all the side plots from season 1 you already forgot about will make complete and total sense haha

can I get a real response? like I'm genuinely curious as to why they decided against it.

they decided to split it to get another week out of the show

which was terrible because literally that entire first hour was just general set up with no pay off like the rest of the season

You do know that he's been talking to us (the audience) since the first episode, right?

Shit, in the last episode "we" actually looked around his apartment trying to help him look for something. We are in this show (experiment)

that means ep 12 will be non-stop reveals for its entire running time! Fuck yeah, a good payoff is worth the wait

Weak episode for sure but the back to the future gimmicks, set design, framing, alexa scene, all really great

typical kike move

thanks

What if stage 2 was Elliot hacking Hillary's emails?

Takes place in 2015 bro

>he thinks that the season won't end on a bunch of cliffhangers

I don't even know anymore with this show. I can't wait for next week.

Yes, and? None of the leaked emails were from 2016.

Does anyone speak Taxi driver?

Maybe he gave some clues in his cursing about whether or not Tyrell is alive or not.

How the fuck is possible Evil Corp. to be a name for a company, come on, this all shit is happening in somebody's mind, possibly in Whiterose's

it's in one of the older threads

he doesn't say anything substantial

Thanks.

Back to guessing.

They've been calling it Ecorp all seasons because Elliot isn't in control anymore. He had programmed himself to hear/see evil corp instead of ecorp

No1 answered my question

Have Tyrell and Mr Robot ever been in the same place outside of that one time in the SUV?

Angela is now a double agent working for white rose

Essentially a spy

Stage 2 is a diff crypto currency or a back door into e coin. Mobley etc are waiting for him where Tyrell is leading him

Darlene is dead, Cisco is eating through a tube

To protect him, duh.

>Mr. Robot is more murderous and destructive than Elliot
>wants to blow up Steel Mountain in season 1
>threatens Romero with a gun and says he'll kill him if he tries to back out
>is generally ready to murder whoever fucks with him

Elliot doesn't consider himself capable of that kind of violence, Mr. Robot expresses what he can't. So it makes sense that Mr. Robot lies to Elliot when he knows he'll have some fucking moral crisis about what needs to be done

Cisco's head was clearly blown off in episode 10. Darlene is alive.

The twist will be that Elliot and Angela are twins, remember this

The first security meeting when Terry Colby was still CTO.

At Steel mountain, where multiple people acknowledged both of them.

my though is that some experiment was done in the 90s, and all of this is a consequence of that, makes most sense