Today I looked in the mirror and saw this and felt like shit. I need some opinions from my Sup Forumsros

Today I looked in the mirror and saw this and felt like shit. I need some opinions from my Sup Forumsros

1) Am I a fat cunt or is it all in my head (body image issues, etc)

2) Do girls/gays find me attractive in my current form?

3) Should I just kms?

Kik me at: holdmyfries

Yeah, someone probably should hold your fries, jesus....

You're skinnyfat. Not sure if thats gyno or just fat.

I love chubby boys, i love to see his fat jigglle as i fuck his boipussy

your weight is not past the breaking point. yet.
Its good news, just diet and get rid of some of it.
you have a good face so don't worry about that

also shave and get a haircut.

stop eatin fatass

At 28, I was nearing getting a bit of a belly too. Started exercising daily, eating 3 meals a day and its getting much better now.

What you need to do is actually very simple, start going for a jog every other day, and stop eating shit. Keep at a good caloric intake, about 2k calories a day should be good. If you don't jog, do something physical, push-ups, pull-ups, get a couple of weights, even small ones, and do curls. Anything physical is good, I have friends who have looked FAR worse and now look fit as fuck. Best of luck.

same boat. Just pull the safest option and measure yourself for the noose.

Can we have some stats OP? weight? age?

I wouldn't consider that obese-tier fat but yeah, you're definitely fat. I wouldn't put it past any woman who would turn you down due to your weight. Start eating healthier and lifting.

You look like you ate a whole box of homosexual donuts.

>Bitch tits

What do those taste like?

You have man-boobs. Why the fuck do you need the internet to read into that? You have fucking MAN BOOBS.

So either go be a trap, or start getting fit. Because it's going to be worse if you do nothing. At least traps get paid for being the aids-ridden jingaloes they are, unlike fat-body slobs who do nothing.

So if you don't want to be a trap, start working your fat-ass out. Jogging, push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups are you're new best friend. And most of them have "up" in them, unlike your grades. Hit the gym, fatty.

BTW, This was written by a female cam-whore-dirty-little-slut. I'll take a lot of stuff my hole, but you're just ugly. Fix yourself and maybe you can pay me to jump on your shrimp-dick sometime. But I've got hotter men paying more for more personal pleasure. Even if the cum to fast. You fucking lump.

I'm age 18 and 202lbs/92kg
This was me at age 16, i was 142lbs/64kg

You're a fat cunt, put down the fork and hit the gym. Here let me help you. Go to scooby's workshop and find your TDEE, download myfitnesspal and then eat 500 calories less than your TDEE, making sure to get 1g/lb of protein daily. Next go to the gym, I recommend you look up Greyskull LP and do that. Oh, stay away from /fit/ it's nothing but memes, fat faggots, and Sup Forumstards now.

I'd imagine "Semen-laiden Ass" flavor.

As opposed to what? 10 meals a day?

You have fucking gyno mate, get your diet in check and hit the gym then see a doctor about getting that shit fixed.

You should just lose weight and doing sport. Suicide is for faggot

How about lose some weight retard. You're really gonna kill yourself when there's a solution? Idiot

IF you eat the same amount of food less times per day you will get fatter. If you spread your 3 meals out to 5 meals you will get skinnier.

I used to eat just dinner

What.. no you won't you fucking retard. If you're still eating the same amount you're still taking in the same amount of calories.

/this
Do some cardio, you'll be fine. Take a leaf from >>/n/ 's book

The guy is wrong, but if you eat only once daily(or less), the body sees a need to store fat for hard times, and that does make you chubby.

yes you are

No it doesn't, the so called "starvation mode" is a complete myth and has been disproved a billion times over now.

stop masturbating so much and eating unhealthy foods.
Gynecomastia (man boobs) is caused by a hormonal inbalance and masturbating is one of the most common causes, would suggest you exercise aswell

Taking mom's Women's Fat Burner pills doesn't help either.

It's absurd how many times I've seen your fat cunt ass on/b/

Ask a new fucking question already

gay trap here to verify that you are not attractive in your current form

Id use a boob like this to go full femboi. Sissy up and go girlmode ;)

I mean yeah you're overweight.
But it's not at a terrible point right now. You've got the average skinnyfat guy thing going. It's easy as shit to work off at this point.
Watch what you eat and do some cardio or something and you'll be fine.

TELL CUNTS YA FUCKING BULKING AND YA'LL START CUTTING WHEN YOU FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT, WHAHH

Copypasta
Just sage and ignore.

NICE GYNO FAG

you might see a dr for a hormone profile,the local bluecoat dr khan rod ree gezz or dr student from zambese will draw blood send out for a cbc,say yer fine get exercise & they set you up with the ugly indian girl state licensed dietician,,you might have inadequate growth hormone,thyroid,an occult bacterial infection,a low grade in constitutionally strong can be ambulatory functioning tho marginally appearing not to thrive.
pot,,thc is a complex molecule that gives some men manboobs,
stress yourself,find heat,,summer heat plus exercise can help,get a sunlamp.some source of good vitamin D,,get on it

For weight loss yes, it's BS (I'm not the one who wrote that btw) but if you're working out then spreading the food out into more smaller meals will help with processing protein for building muscle.

He's right, idiot. Eating 2,000 calories once per day as opposed to spreading out the 2,000 calories throughout the day will make you fatter. Spreading out the calories keeps your metabolism active and burns calories more efficiently. Eating once puts your body into starvation mode and stores more fat. Fucking moron.