>"user I don't love you anymore"
>user let's just be friends"
>tell her it's her decision and I'd support it
> wrestling season around the corner
>fucking hate wrestling but I was pressured around everyone in my life to do it
>all this shit wasn't quite hitting me yet because of wrestling
>once it starts M tells me she's over me
>lie and say I'm over her
>2 weeks after M tells me she lists for the one of the only people I consider a brother in this life
>a brother not bound by blood
>let's call him J
>lie to M and tell her I'm fine with her being all over J
>tell M I don't dictate her life decisions/choices anymore
>couples days after almost fuckin cry in practice
>still work Sundays at shitty Wendy's
>sweeping parking lot and I put the pieces together
>remember convos with M from months ago
>remember M telling me she thought J was hot and shit
>remember how M told me she was crushing over J before our relationship
>psycho friend stalked J
>psycho friend Pussy blocked M from J
>M thought "I'll just go for his friend"
>tfw I was the plan b
Fast forward to over a year later and I still feel like shit
Lemme hear ya stories and questions Sup Forumsoys cuse its fuckin sad boy hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QItwYWV-3Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCEx-7R_QY8
youtu.be/u20cjc2VWSs
youtu.be/p9sUkJry_XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>be me freshman year
>> meet qt sophomore at lunch
>> friends since then
>> she considers me basically a fucking brother and i can't change her mind
>>she keeps fucking randoms and tells me about it
>> i have an active sex life too but i literally just want her
>>fuck my life

I feel ya
M would alway talking about other guys and shit after she broke up and about going to parties and shit
It was shit I absolutely did not need to hear and almost evrytime I talked to M she would bring up J in conversation
It got to the point where we only really snapped then when we had like a 3p0 day streak I ultimately stopped responding, as well as her
I eventually just deleted all of my social media and snap patriot becasue of her
Broke my heart to stop talking to her

Fucking cuck

Had M fucked J I would of most certainly been a cuck but that wasn't the case my guy

Feels

someone you gotta leave in the past, which I inherently suck at

i mean, what i really hate in my situation is

>>be junior year
>>start drinking heavy
>>Friend does not like this
>>Continue to drink away because I like the feeling
>>Senior year become a full fledged alcoholic
>>Summer after senior year I completely lost control
>>She resents my drinking
>>We got into a fight, a pretty nasty one
>>Didn't talk for a while
>>Recently about two years later she told me she skipped work to daydrink
>>really gets your knoggin joggin.

I feel ya my guy I have two friends that are going down a similar path rn

I get that I have to let go of her but it's pretty fuckin difficult when you imagine like a family and shit with that person and think to yourself "wow, she could probably be the mother of my children one day and I'd be fine with that"
She was the first of many experiences in my life

>>be me in college
>> i was the "Nerd Guy" never got a girl , etc
>> friend's sister come to town and every friend of mine tries to hook her up (since she was pretty as fuck)
>> she suddenly comes and kiss me , we start dating and living togeter (with my best friend)
>>After some years i marry her (the best days of my life)
>> had to be out of town for one week cause my grandmother died and my car broke
>>come back as fast as i can to see her and she barely looks at me
>> she tells me that she cheated on me
>>start drinking a lot with some friends to take her out of my head
>> "i need to know who did it to me"
>> call my best friend that lived with my and asked him "Man, do you know who fucked my bf?"
>>after some quiet seconds he answer "i'm sorry..i did it"
>> fuck them , i move on and find out that she was now a single mother
i couldn't be more glad

gonna post some thread tunes y'all may like

youtube.com/watch?v=QItwYWV-3Qk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCEx-7R_QY8

Shiiet, man, i totally feel you.
>entering a uni
>meeting this girl
>she likes the things i like
>she's really cute (well, not really, but she was my type)
>playing games together, spend a shit load of time doing stuff together
>find out she has a bf
>well, not much i can do about that. I haven't fallen for her, so i guess it's not that bad
>a year later
>sitting at a lecture
>"oh, user, have you seen that new movie? i just watched it at the cinema yesterday, it was awesome, you should see it"
>it's obvious she went there with her bf, and i come to a startling realization that i'm feeling jealous, which hasn't happened before
>a few months later we walk together from the uni and i feel this warmth spreading all over me as we talk about stuff
>realize how fucked i am, and how deep i am in love
>ask her out the next weekend
>she says yes
>we spend the whole day together, having a great time
>a few weeks later i feel that i can no longer hold my feelings
>confess to her
>mfw she says she likes me very much too
>we spend more time together
>she comes to my place a few times a week, we watch movies, cuddle, have sex.
>she doesn't break with her bf, goes to his place on weekends
>when i'm with her it's a bliss, when she goes to him, it's a fucking nightmare for me.
>the situation continues for several months, she breaks up and reunites with him several times, the butthurt from both sides is unbelievable
>i'm so fucking tired, yet can't live without her, but can't seem to win her over completely
>out of desperation say and show some stuff to her bf in hopes he would dump her, seeing as he lied and cheated on him with me quite a few times (he had known about me for some time)
>mfw he's ok with it if she breaks up with me completely
>mfw she does
>mfw i'm a fucking wreck for a year

Glad for you man sounds like she was toxic for you
It seemed like she had a role in your life and that role was over

Shit man that's rough
If these bitches ain't in ig with you all the way, they ain't in it with you at all
Even if you're into them all the way if they're not putting the 100% you are they not with you

youtu.be/u20cjc2VWSs

It's been 4 years now, and i'm ok with it now. However there's more to my fucking luck than just that:

>meet a great girl i instantly like
>has the same name as the girl i was talking about
>chuckle at this fact
>she likes me too
>we make out, have sex
>life is great
>she tells me she's not ready for a serious relationship
>I'm not the only guy she's seeing
>try to win her over
>not much success
>wait, this shit sound familiar...

Luckily the situation (probably) won't get out of hand like the previous one, I doubt it will even get anywhere with her. It sucks, since she's really nice, but there are some things that just not meant to be

History cycles itself man
Best of luck to you on that though
If you're really worth to her as much as she's worth to you I don't see why I wouldn't work out

I'll try keep it short.
>First year of college
>Meet girl (I'll call her M since it's both her initials)
>M breaks up with crazy boyfriend
>Mychance.png
>So much get I surprised myself
>Actually feel love for this girl (past ones didn't do it)
>Fast forward three weeks
>Turns out she miscommunicated with some guy before me
>Mfw my best relationship yet only existed because she took something he said wrong
Fast forward two years
>Start talking to M again (dude she left me for saw me as a threat and made her stop talking to me
>No big deal, I'm still pissed off enough by what she did that I won't feel for her again
>WRONG.webm
>(Oh yeah this guy was mentally abusive apparently)
>Convince M to leave shit-tier boyfriend
>We go again
>This is the best relationship I've ever been in, I only further confirm that this girl is everything I want. My dream girl
>We get a place, transfer to the same University, end up having to get a place together
>Everything was amazing for eight months
>M visits her family a couple hours north
>Skypes me crying
>Oh shit.jpeg
Continued because I apparently can't keep this short...

Cont...
>"I realized I'm not ready for a relationship"
>Uh okay, so, when you are ready then we'll be dating again?
>"Yes" M says, but in a more convincing way
>Okay I guess, I'll see you in four days
>for the next three months we continue to act like we were still dating (sex, public kissing, couple shit)
>I find out M starts talking to a guy from her work
>Let's call him a fucking faggot
>Suddenly we weren't together and she "technically" broke up with me over Skype
>The wtf was the last three months?
>I'm not going to go into details but she went through three guys that either wanted to, or did just use her for sex.
>In between we banged a couple times
>We still have to live in the same house so I obviously spiral into horrific depression while she fucks other guys
>Eventually finds a dude on tinder or some shit and two years later is still dating him
>We're still inseparable best friends because I'm apparently a cuck-dipshit and she's the only good thing in my life despite this
>Have to pretend that I'm over here but over the two years of dating this dude she further turns into the woman of my fucking dreams
>All of her interests and what she loves doing are within my interests and hobbies
>her and her bf barely have anything in common, he's just talk after and "attractive" but going nowhere in life
>Have to pretend that I don't feel anything for her because by this point just I would just be another guy who can't get over the past
I literally want to fucking die. I feel like I'm already dead and having to watch pieces of shit have an amazing human being to them is FUCKING BULLSHIT
I'm moving out of state next year, away from her. It gives me a reason to not see her again without having to be the asshole (most of our friends are in the same social group)
I repeat I want to fucking die.

Woah man, that's tough
>I obviously spiral into horrific depression while she fucks other guys
I totally get you. When i was in the same situation the pain was so great it turned physical. It was fucking hard to just breathe normally. I had to lay on a bed and wait for my system to chill down, while trying not to suffocate. Wouldn't want to go through this again.

743554986 user

XD

what do you hope to achieve by making this thread?
quit wallowing in your own shit and go fuck 10 other bitches theyre not special

also its kinda your fault, depressed bitches is a major redflag. you should've pumped and dumped when you had the chance

I went through that same thing.
Spent nights crying over it while she was in her room just across the hall. I knew she could hear me.
I got out of feeling for her for awhile, it just recently came back and I can barely look at her when she's with her boyfriend.
I have a gun under my bed and the only reason I don't finally off myself is because of my parents and, you guessed it, her.
I've had my pain basically paraded in front of me because her friends kept/keep making comments of how good they are together right in front of me. Nobody cares about how I might feel because I act like it doesn't hurt.
I just want this to stop. I hope she doesn't follow me out of state because I can't do this anymore.
How did you get out of this hell?

I'm drunk and don't think I can even feel anymore. Things just are what they are right now.

Bitches aren't special until you find one that actually has personality, integrity, a path in life that they actively work for, REAL dreams, and then they just rip your heart out.
That's why these threads exist.
Depression is a HUGE red flag, OP should've known

Well, as i told in my post, she was quite pissed at what i did, so we kinda got pushed apart. You can't really do anything but accept the way the things are and let the time heal the wounds.

I would suggest switching to other girls (tinder or some other shit), it probably will help you get your mind off her. But talking from my own experience, you probably don't care about other girls at this point. Still i think it's worth a try.

I haven't dated since her, I spent a year where my only goal in life was fucking other women. It worked for about six months was that even after sex I would start feeling more lonely because I at the end of the day I was still alone in bed every night. Tried dating a few times, but never goes past three weeks because I end up getting fucked over by women not giving a shit about pulling someone in and just choosing someone else because that's what society has done to dating these days. I've kinda given up on trying to date other women right now. Nobody takes any interest despite frequently being called attractive, intelligent (4.0 GPA in Theoretical Physics), and talented. I just don't get it but trying had only made things worse.

Hey Sup Forumsros.
I was on a previous feel thread, but I imagine no one remembers, so, I'll just say what I wanted to say.
Yesterday was my 5th suicide "attempt". Although, now I don't think it is right to call it that. Let's just call it the 4th time i put a noose on and stared at the floor beneath the chair I was standing on. 4th because my 2nd attempt was about to kill me, but due to a bad strategy, my noose extended and, with the adrenaline from almost hanging, I jumped back up to the chair.
All I got today was a headache, because I tried to find a 'painless' way to kill myself, because I am a normie fag.
I'm tired of the routine. I'm tired of being alive. I don't want to be alive, yet here I am, browsing through another feels thread.
A funny thing is that I am quite young. I just barely have the age to enter Sup Forums, yet I already want to die.
I have no real experiences. I've never loved. I've never done anything worth considering. I have nothing going for me. I am worthless.
I am tired. Not physically, I could stay up all day. I am emotionally tired. And I am responable for tiring myself out.
I wish I would just do it, no matter how painful it would be, but, because I am a literal quivering pussy, I don't even properly kill myself.
I know no one cares, but, I just felt like typing this.

Well I wouldn't call it a feels story but more like I fucked up.
>be me nerdy fatty beta
>meet girl online
>her skills compliment mine
>didn't think more than just friends
>later become close
>begin having feelings for her
>so does she
>too beta to ask her out
>was treating her like a gf vice versa
>love her
>went on for months
>literally my bestest friend and soul mate
>lost weight and worked out
>we finally exchange pics
>she's cute af
>she thinks the same of me
>still a fucking beta and too chicken to ask her out
>didn't think was good enough for her
>met another girl and asked her out stupidly
>literally the opposite of the girl I love
>broke the girl I love heart when I said I was in a relationship
>fuckingidiot.jpg
>too late to back out now
>continue dating this girl
>girl gets jealous of the girl I love
>stupidly stop talking her
>haven't talked to her in months
>haven't been as happy as with other girl
>been with this girl for years now
>literallyfuckedup.jpg

w/i next week getting evicted
hasguns, will cap myself in front of sheriffs
disabled, no family, friends. GF is in behavioral health lockdown.

keep an eye on the news, somewhere between Richmond VA and Boston MA

That's rough. I did date two girls for a year each after the girl. I didn't feel much towards them, but they did give me a confidence boost and helped me get up on my feet. I really hope you will meet someone like that.

I don't really have any advice for you, but i urge you not to lay blame for the situation you're in on anyone. Society, women, other guys and certainly on yourself. Believe me, this is not the route you want to go. Just accept the way things (and people) are and keep your chin high.

I remember an advice one my indian friend gave me - try spreading yourself. Concentrating on one person or job/hobby/interest will make it easy to loose your foundation in case something like this happens.
Maybe his words are worth listening to?

I want you to be alive. If you want someone to talk to you can pm me on Reddit. My username is plucky_goat. I've had similar feelings, and I know how shitty it can feel sometimes. But there's so much out there for you to experience. Try something new tomorrow. Go to that new restaurant, or buy that new video game! I'm quite a heavy gamer on steam so if you want someone to play with let me know. I really hope you stay with us.

Dude, i do care. If you want we can hook on skype or something. I'd like to hear your story.

Well, being afraid does ruin stuff frequently. I can only suggest you move towards the thing you want, bashing the walls you face with your head until you're there. Not doing something because you're scared will only lead to regret.

hit up my discord tbh, my name is Zarjk

B is full of retards, but you, you annon, you are on a completely new level of faggotry and retardness.

I know :^)
Yea I know. I should stop being such a faggot

>Skype
But in seriousness, there is no story. I'm just someone seeking for death, just my death. I have had no heartbreak, no abuse, no great incident. I just feel the way I feel. I felt it since I was 9, and after that, I just kept that feeling, letting it grow 'till this moment. I just want to die
>Reddit
Too poor to do anything, and I don't wanna take anymore that what I am tragically taking from my parents.
You two seem to be nice people, even though for all I know, you both could be serial killers. Thanks, Sup Forumsros.

Well, there might not be a long and heartbreaking story, but every life is a story. Having someone to talk to helps sometimes. I know it did help me.

dude. remember the last time you ever had a nasty cold/flu and felt like you're gonna feel like shit forever?

Then, a couple of weeks later, you feel fine and can barely remember how fucking awful you felt puking, sweating, shitting and all that?

I fucking swear that whatever you're feeling now, will eventually be better. I promise.

I'm an old fart and have been exactly where you're at, made plans, put affairs in order as best I could, had the scenario all set up.

Then I got drunk and passed out watching an SG-1 marathon with a pistol in my hand.

Derp.

I know I shouldn't throw blame on anything, I can't help but think I just want good enough and that's why she didn't bother getting back with me. It's a lot easier to blame something else, but as a realistic person I can only think of it as not being good enough, that's why she looked elsewhere. This depression has developed into social anxiety with women. It's not that I can't talk to them, I was always very social, but I don't want my heart broken again. I'll literally end it all if it happens again.

But despite this garbage thinking, your words are very realistic and I really do believe you. Honestly, thanks for talking to me tonight Sup Forumsro. I think after some sleep I'll feel a little better and I'll keep your words in my head. I really hope everything works out for you.

>be me senior year
>bullied from k-12
>shitty poser who did what everyone told him to fucking fit in.
>got expelled often
>softmore year kicks in
>not feeling it at all, new school and need people
>notthisshitagain.jpg
>cant find peace of mind so I begin cutting again,never helped but I simply did it to cry out for attention. hoping that one day I would not wear a long shirt and hope someone noticed in order to be at least thought of as simply something in the purity of pathetic existence
>profit.jpg
>this girl sees,I notice,I chuckle(trying to look bad ass). It later comes down to a big mistake...
>3 weeks pass by quick. this girl, in my computer class told me that I had more to live for. more to be thankful for. and self harm wasnt the answer.
>I chucked again and said some fucked up shit on how I didnt care because the only thing coming for me was death, I can see a tear in her eye. big mistake...
>4 months pass by, I have summer school for science, by this time im more fucked up then ever.
>tried weed but only got anxiety attacks, did coke and I felt more alive than I ever did my whole life
>I was so fucked that day that I though I recognized a face
>it was her.big mistake...
>started to build interest in her. big mistake...
>I started to talk to her...she was the perfect normie, while I was the outcast.
>we ended up chatting a lot in my space alot after school
>she probably never realized but she had old post showing her true colors....big mistake....
>I fell madly in love with her....She had suffered through what I had since birth. But she had it even worse after finding out her bad past.
>big mistake
>we started dating, she accepted me for who I was and what I did to my self, even thought she hated that part of me.
>all this time she never new why I truly loved her...Big mistake.....

Yeah, i feel you. Don't want to get hurt again either, but don't let that stop you from finding your new love. I'm sure someone like that will appear sooner or later. As the saying goes, "For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds"

Best of luck to you, man. I'm glad i could make you feel at least a little bit better. Thanks for the good wishes.

>still writing.

How old are you?

>finding someone that has been hurt even worse than you reassures you that they will be with you knowing that they cant trust any one else....
>I drunken myself to this idea
>this girl who never new what I truly understood how she felt and why she was in so much pain
> after 2 years of dating I had the balls to tell her what I knew....worse mistake of my fucking life.

I too much of a fag to speak with anyone. I prefer not bothering someone with my useless feelings. I once went to a therapist for different reasons, I made sure to act like she wanted me to act, so that she could tell that I'm fine and so that my parents stop paying too much just for my sake.
I feel bad for my parents. They had to had me. I wish I could say that I'm sorry to them, but that would raise some flags, and I don't want to raise any flags.
I may, but I know I won't, because it isn't an external force that makes me feel the way I'm feeling. I am the only one responsible for the way I feel, and as long as I am me, I will be this way.

>be me
>22 years old
>meet girl from the other side of the continent.
>fall in love, start dating
>2 years later move to her country
>awesome relationship, crazy sex, I'm in fuckin heaven
>we both work so be able to put down the first payments into a house
>1 year later
>Have a night out witha couple of friends and would crash in their house.
>Turns out one of them got sick (nothing serious) so the night was off
>Go home
>As I enter my house I smell weed in the living room
> weird, my GF doesn't like to smoke alone
>Enter bedroom and there she was, being fucked by one of her coworkers/friends.
>Throw that skinny ass fuck out of the bed and tell him to get out.
>Now its just me and GF
>She is still in shock as I start to pack
>Then the crying starts as she follows me around the house.
>Ignore her
>20 min later I have my shit (or at least most of it) packed and I leave the house.
>That was mostly the last time I saw her.

There I was in a foreign country where I could barely speak the tongue. I didnt say anything to any of the few friends I had.
Went straight to a cheap hotel, got a cheap room, vodka, beer, weed and cigarettes and thats how I spent my weekend.

Its been 7 years and the only thing I know is that she got married 2 years after the night I left that house.

I see. Can't help those that don't want to be helped i guess. Best of luck to you, mate. Hope you sort your life out.

Please continue, you are hyping up the reveal.

>I told her I knew what her father had done to her and why I was glad he was dead
>I told her that I loved her and that I would protect her
>I told her that I was going to be there to save her from her suffering
if only i stopped myself from saying any of these words. she wouldnt have left me for ever.
>She changed, she was gone, not long after we graduated she had killed the woman I loved, I started drinking heavily after she left me.
>we ever broke up but she lost me, she completely left me alone
>after graduation...I found out she had killed herself. She overdosed in in pain killers.
>If only I could've taken enough to kill my self from this depression and guilt I wouldve had the balls to die
>im now 34 and I live a guilty life
>I killed the only person in this world that I loved.
>everything is all gone.

welp, then you're in a pretty good space knowing that you're responsible for certain aspects, but I doubt that all of these are all your fault.

give the possibility for change a chance. or don't. but give it a shot before you eliminate any choice permanently.

Bump
youtu.be/p9sUkJry_XA

>Bump
youtu.be/p9sUkJry_XA

i love this person to death, but he doesnt, or more than likely will never like me back. we used to be really close, and talked and hung out everyday, now he never talks to me anymore, and we became distant. i dont know what to do, i cant move on its too hard at this point, and its driving me insane. should i talk to him and see whats up? i tried once before and he hung up and got annoyed

>>>be me freshman year
>>> meet qt sophomore at lunch
>>> friends since then
>>> she considers me basically a fucking brother and i can't change her mind
>>>she keeps fucking randoms and tells me about it
>>> i have an active sex life too but i literally just want her
>>>fuck my life

Sounds like me and girl in this pic. String of bad relationships I get to hear all about, fucks anyone and anything except me, including mutual friends. We're so tight we're practically family, and I genuinely don't wanna fuck the friendship up, but every time I talk to her or see a new picture she posts I fall in love with her. It's like the ultimate friendzone situation.

youtu.be/p9sUkJry_XA

That sucks user. How have you been up to any new chicks? Went back to your country?

long green text incoming

>be sophmore in high school
>meet my ideal 10/10 no one has ever done it for me like this person
>Sit with a group of friends that has her and a few middle school pals
>friend asks her out minutes before me
>whelp.rar
>still talk and stuff is all good
>we have dark sense of humor and watched sunny in phil at lunch.
>pop pop episode about Nazis and stuff
>shit was cash
>Send stuff about episode and banter about it over text
>she part jewpiter
>mum sees and tells school
>See her crying one day at school and try talking to her but she goes past me.
>get called to office
>gets grilled for like 2 hours and barely budge
>the shitter deans than tell me that we will both get in trouble.
>still certain they were bluffing but i didnt want to take the chance so I took the fall
>mother called and she tells the rest of my family
>they all think im an anti-sem
>gets detention and shit but nothing else too major since I pulled the whole "I dindu nuffin while crying" shtick
>she ignores me for rest of year
>Starts talking again in junior
>all looks good
>best friend at the time starts dating one of our mutual friends obvious crush.
>Always had the feeling that he wanted to date best girl so relieved
>He tells me that best girl is not into me like at all but she was at one point.
>Missed my chance
>best friend and his gf set me up with other girl
>Start dating.
>was fun at first because highschool gf that liked some stuff i did
>for like the first week or so
>tumblr as fuck and a general nuisance
>best friend breaks up with gf and dates best girl
>I waited to call it off since apparently the girl was suicidal and unstable so I didn't want that shit to be related to me just in case.
Cont.

I'm not sure there's much you can do if the person is not interested in you. I had several girls suddenly stopping talking to me, even though we talked fine just the day before.
I suggest just taking some time off and letting time pass.

Is it just a bad photo or do you really love someone like that?

Thanks mate. You are quite a nice oldfag, even with how much of a fag you are, you are a true Sup Forumsro.
I think that summed nicely my case. And to add on, I hypocritically am a deep believer in the logic of "If I could, I would have already", even though I only would apply it to myself, because I know it's bullshit. I am just too much of an autist fag to actually change for the better.

yeah, this may sound crazy, but i just feel like we have a connection, like when we're together we always have a great time. i guess letting time pass is all i should do

Of course I have. That shit broke my heart but life goes on, man.
And since then I moved to yet another country. I always wanted to move out of my country anyway.
Plus, I was never a person to accumulate much stuff, so moving around is easy.

Please continue, sounds interesting

why are you fuckers all into girls that's are mentally fucked up. I swear ever single one of these feel stories involves some bitch that isn't worth the time.

It doesn't, i was feeling the same with the girl from . I felt like i was in heaven just hugging her, at those times everything else became irrelevant. It was like i attained some kind of universal tranquility or something. But when she was with the other guy, i got dropped right down into hell.

Took me two years to completely get over her, but everything's ok now.

>be me, summer after hs grafuation
>meet girl at friends birthday party, let's call her J
>instantly hit it off with J
>Ask J on breakfast date at end of party
>She says yes
>Date goes well, but J says she has a bf at end of date
>I decide to wait until they break up to make a move
>6 months later I tell her no one means more to me than she does
>Says she likes me, but still has bf
>4 months later
>starts complaining about bf to me
>She breaks up with him
>fuck yes
>ask her out
>J says too soon to start dating, needs to get over old bf
>also says when it's time I'll be the first guy she comes to
>6 months later
>Ask her what the deal is
>J says she still needs more time
>8 months later
>She goes to a university 2 hours away
>Drive up there to see her
>she blows me off and doesn't want to hang out
>J post pic on snap of her kissing some other dude in a bed, let's call him Ultra Sand Nigger Faggot or USNF
>instantly enraged
>delete and block her on all social media
>think about finding USNF and ending his life
>buy a metal bat from Wal-Mart
>go to her dorm hall
>they aren't there
>drive home shaking and crying
>don't talk to her for a year
>why do I still have feels for her
>start talking to her again but only occasionally
>another year to present
>still want her
>barely ever talk to her
>mfw I'll never get the girl of my dreams

Well that's good user. Not gonna lie I wouldn't have half of the balls to move to another country for a chick. And since you been border hopping what country did you like the most so far

>depression
>anxiety
same shit different story

thing is tho, u had a wayy better shot w her than me. i mean like, im gay, and i liked him. and he knew. yet he spent so much time with me knowing this and everything, and he wasnt bothered at all by it. maybe even being weird about it in a good way at some points. i just dk what to think

> be me 2012
> 30 y/o PhD in Philosophy
> Alcoholic, prone to depression
> have $80K in the bank from working overseas
> Decide to go to law school
> MFW $30,000/year (U Toronto)
> Okay, no problem, take out student loans
> Live great for a while, love school
> Meet law school girl, super fat but great
> Move in with girl
> do loads of drugs (coke, weed)
> Fail to get articling position (clerkship, part of licensing process in Canada)
> Get super depressed
> Drinking more
> Get on antidepressants
> Take mushrooms, go manic, freak out gf
> Get articling job, things calm down
> Go off antidepressants ("Hey, I should be fine now!")
> Gf figures out she has eating disorder ("fucking duh"), becomes inert Netflix-watching blob
> Hate job
> supporting gf through her last year of law school
> Still drinking, smoking weed, occasional coke
> money getting tight
> get super fucking depressed, suicidal ideation all the time
> finally get back on antidepressants
> Do mushrooms, go fucking manic again
> Gf fucking pissed
> Job over, no new job; money running out
> Need to write the bar exam
> Then coke night, later comedown, buy pint of liquor, buy shrooms, go manic again
> leave 6 part voicemail message to gf about how I'm gonna be a tv star
> breakup, she kicks me out
> have to move back with parents
> still no job, still mentally ill and drinking
> things calm down, feel better, drinking less, no drugs
> write bar, fail
> applying like mad for academic jobs, get none
> money gone
> spend night in jail from drinking
> MFW when single, no drivers license, no apartment, live with parents, PhD,JD, and no job
> $170,000 in debt, bankruptcy imminent
> Fuck me.

That shit's tough. But look at this from another angle. How old are you? 20? You've been interested in girls for like 5 years, and yet you say you will never meet someone like that ever again. I'm sure you will, buddy. Maybe in a month, maybe in 10 years, but you certainly will.

well this is why I dont share anything with people because it will never come to consideration or mind at all
im in a stolen lapton in mcdonalds wrinting my story for no one to give a shit about.
this is the main issue with life. thats why I hope I get attention when I finally reunite myself with her once more.

>sophmore year in high school
>meet high school sweet heart
>she gets me to skip class with her
>love the fuck outta this bitch
>blindly in love
>so fucking autistic is hard for me to keep a consistent level of communication with her
>she thinks im cheating
>ended up cheating anyways
>get her pregnant
>her mental health issues come creeping out of nowhere
>says she wants to kill our son
>"bitch dont even think about it"
>she turns her self in to the institution
>tells her shrinks and doctora bukk shit lies about me
>DSS gets involved, wants me to get a psych-evalution done
>shrink calls me schizo so I never go back
>go to custody court for my son
>they give neither of us custody, but end up giving my mom custody of my son
>mfw I thought life was going to be full of peace and love all the time but life is fucking FUCKED up all the time instead

Oh, i thought you were a chick.
True, my situation was a bit better, but that only made it hurt more.
Well, human mind is quite reselient, You will get better in time, i'm sure of it. And you will be a better person, having overcome this pain. It might sound cliche, but that's what i beleive in.

Try meeting other people. Spread out, so you won't be fixated on just one person.

Woah, one would think having a PhD in philosophy would help with your mental issues.

Here's a better one.

/she likes dressing up

The thing is, you talk like a teenager despite being 30+ and you seem to have serious problems with your mind. You need professional help, i'm not sure Sup Forumstards can give you much of an advice.

Took me five years to get over a girl at about that same age. It's agonizing, but you get past it.

Oh, this one is pretty good. Yeah, she does have the looks.

Don't make you're son suffer through childhood like I did. Fight for you're son. Do whatever it takes, my father did that and I'm so grateful. Best of luck to you user.

>Me content with everything since its her decision and happy that they are both happy
>talk to best friend's ex who is dating the mutual
>she talks about how best friend would never shut up about best girl when they were dating
>says at party he was annoyed that best girl still liked his friend but she will get over him soon
>This party was after the whole Missed my chance talk.
>Me realizing all of this the moment she says this sentence and telling her the basic rundown while just dumbfounded at how I missed all of this
>mutual's gf decides to leave skype call in case I start crying and shit.
>dont cry just look at my desktop for like 2 hours and play Internet Club - Dreams 3d at ear raping volume on loop
>cant ruin a happy relationship nor do I think she would believe me.
>basically never talk to best friend because I cant look at him without feeling utter disgust with myself
>can never talk to any of them without their gfs coming into the mix and vice versa.
>hate talking with either of them after a while.
>everything in senior year was basically the icing on the shit sandwich
>get into social situations with them that would end with me just thinking whats the point
>mutual resents me because his gf likes me for being a good guy greg
>I always talk nicely about him and encourage that they date and act as a listening ear to her as well.
>he thinks im tryna smash when Im main reason his relationship lasted so long
>still help him move on after she breaks up with him.
>always get paired with the people that no one wants to talk with at the party to make the party better for everyone else.
>while the mutual had a gf he invited me and best with his gf to his house to hang out
>end up getting shat on for about two hours by both sides.
>Play ssxtricky with autistic kid who everyone neglects at these things except me just to get away from them
>senior year is take the high road and try to make ammends but eat shit because of it.
>Graduate
Last Cont.

Nah man, it's a bad story. You should go get help for that shit. It's not your fault she died.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

kys

Im 22, I might have messed up a few of the times in the story but Id say it's pretty accurate for the most part. I just know I've been crazy for her since I met her. That's a good point though, I've honestly never really looked at it that way. I mean my dad is in his 50s and met his wonder woman just a few years ago.

I would move out anyway. I just did it sooner than expected because of her and to a country that wasnt in my initial plans.
And the country I liked the best until now was Czech Republic. Lived in Prague for close to a year and its goddamn beautiful.
Currently living and working in Scotland and its quickly becoming my favourite country when it comes to "Nature" (missing the right word here).

Life is good, user

cucked

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. This shit fucks with me everyday and all I want to do is go back in time and fix things, but as much I want that... I'm making preparations to get my son back. Im still coping with all of this and wish that it didnt end like that, but I will be there for my son. I just have to get my shit together ASAP and at least there is some sort of luck in my plight, as I have found a legit QT 3.14 and she even wants to be the Mother figure for my son.

>I barely did anything wrong in hs but kept getting just fucked
>I went to the movies with best and his ex just to be left with the same autistic kid watching hunger games while he porked with her at a nearby park.
>kid was cool but come on
>mutual asks if I can come to his house because he is sad and shit
>mutual and his gf basically have clothed sex in front of me when I went and I just played Overwatch there.
>I hate Overwatch
>I try to get over my hatred of them by hanging out with them
>I become the butt of really specific best is banging best girl jokes uttered by the best friend while mutual does the same
>I cant talk to the best friend without hearing about him porking best girl.
>In college and I have to drive him to college since I was asked to do it in front of his partents so I basically cant say no.
>I cant even weasel out of it because both friends and friend parents know my mother and she would just pester me till I leave.
>share 3 classes with best friend and mutual is weed lmao and depressed drinking so I have to take care of him.

The girl I love is dating the guy I hate, The two main friends I thought I had drain me, and other than that I am an anti sem to my family who has to pay his way through college with my paycheck from my job where everyone hates me.

Ill keep trying at whatever life throws at me though.

Its a sad story man. Keep your chin up, in time you will find an emotional replacement, and will find out that this situation has made you stronger.

Man I wish. Hell, maybe it does help. That just makes it scarier.

I'm glad you got out of there user. Sometimes all a person should do is just walk away and don't look back

I'm not gonna lie and say I never looked back. I did. We were very good together. I didnt know if that was just a mistake or if it had been going on for longer and honestly I stoped caring after I sobered up. Worked until the end of my contract with the company and moved out of the country.

I looked back many times and think about what it could have been but I still love the life I have right now.

Fuck you, overwatch is the shit

bland game

Why are sand niggers always stealing our girls :(

I caught feels for this cute girl I worked with really bad, but I was a beta blue pill at the time and didn't escalate. One night after work I saw her leaving with a married man. I ended up quitting that job over it, but choked down the red pill after that.

Ex-military guy who's a failure reporting in, my adopted daughter OD'd a few days ago on morphine in the hospital... How'd she get morphine? No fucking clue...She was my best friends daughter and I promissed him as he died during a firefight in Iraq that I'd raise her as my own since her mom is a crackwhore...I haven't been to work ever since she died...Boss actually let me take the next two weeks off on condition that I come around to a bar he frequents every few days... how's everyone doing?

>she cried

If you can't shit on the kikes with a girl, then she isn't worth dating