I have to sleep in my car on thursday. where is the best place to do this without getting arrested?

i have to sleep in my car on thursday. where is the best place to do this without getting arrested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1C_Abw5XMs
walmart.com/ip/Multi-functional-In-Car-Air-Bed-Set/54486035?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227048251457&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=146907753598&wl4=pla-257871232533&wl5=9060400&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=54486035&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wal mart

Rest stops

Why the fuck would you be arrested for that? The car is your property... just park it in public property and its all good...

Wait what ? you get arrested sleeping in your own car ? What kind of faggot laws is that ?

Infront of police station

Camp crystal lake

This

Middle of intersection

we live in a police state. not living in a house or apartment? then suspicion is raised about you. cop can do any fucking thing they want to do to fuck with you, including sleeping in your car.

Back seat.

Random persons driveway

is this true?

i was hoping to have a campfire

walmarts are usually the most dangerous place to do anything at

Trucker here definitely either a Walmart, rest stop or truck stop just be Leary of lot lizards at a truck stop

It's illegal most of the world. You wont get arrested they just tell you to move along

Outside a hotel.
Quiet and you can go in and steal that dope ass continental breakfast too

I did this every night for 4 months on an opiate binge

I think the police station parking lot would be the safest. You pay taxes right ? Just tell the cops you're not able to go home because you got kicked out and just one night at the police parking lot or impound lot would suffice, kek.
If possible try the jail cell.

Do you think a campground would be better? I have a few bucks but won't be able to get to the site until after dark. Not opposed to sleeping at a rest stop, but would prefer the ability to cook food etc.

Shit man when I head thru Indiana/Illinois I like there rest stops most of them have free WiFi. Also if you owned a camper and a truck you could basically live at truck stops for free

If you live somewhere with dirt trails and hiking areas and things alike its good to park around there and sleep.

the legality depends upon your state but a gas station or a rest stop are your best bet wherever you are.

t. police officer

you can camp in any national forest for 2 weeks as long as you
>don't camp in places marked no camping
>are more than 20' off the road
>park no more than 100' off the road

what is that mattress called? I wish to purchase one.

There are plenty of places where you won't get in trouble, but even if you do it where you will get messed with, chances are they will not arrest you.

Every time I've done it, the cops woke me up and told me to move on.

live in florida, have a volkswagen passat

What part of Florida?

I live here and can tell ya some good spots in central that you wont get fucked with.

This. Hotel parking best

Also if you choose a big name truck stop they have a microwave for truckers to use and you could bum a shower credit off a trucker they get em free just for fueling

OP here, I can afford a campsite or something, but I won't be getting back until after dark.

Basically, I'm moving in with my girlfriend but her mom is visiting who doesn't know we live together. My lease is up on thursday so I have to get out. My gf's mom is staying with her, don't want to put up with that awkwar ish, even if she is very sweet.

Hotel parking lot

I want to say if you buy something at Walmart, and have the recite, you can stay there for 24 hours. I'm not sure if that's true but that what I have heard

OP here, I can afford a campsite or something, but I won't be getting back until after dark.

Basically, I'm moving in with my girlfriend but her mom is visiting who doesn't know we live together. My lease is up on thursday so I have to get out. My gf's mom is staying with her until saturday, don't want to put up with that awkwar ish, even if she is very sweet.

She's sleeping on the couch and there is no room for me so I opted to "sleep at a friends house" except I haven't asked any friends.

also i'm a low key alcoholic

No shit. Thank you.

Orlando area.

Came here for this

answer my fucking question you faggot.

Find a pizza place (Like chain store), their open late. Sit somewhere out of the way in the parking lot, Lot's of reg people coming and going to think you're just another customer. You can sit outside your car, play with your phone etc for a few hours, no-one thinks twice. (And you get pizza)
Best place to sleep, lay drivers seat flat, really cram it down so it's pressed hard against the back seat. Pretty comfy imo, and you can sit up and drive off if you have to. Or if the middle of your back seat folds forward (and flat), you can sleep in the boot with your shoulders / head on the back seat, also good.

In your driveway

Maybe a 24 hour Walmart? Do they have those in Florida?

wow. creepy how I did that twice. Sorry y'all. I gues I have brain damage.

>Lowkey alcoholic

You will be camping at a walmart, maybe you where trying to say full blown

Train stations or library parking lots where always my go to place when traveling

I did you drunk. I'm in orlando.

how many days you gonna be out?

Are you scared of wildlife? like boar, bears, and or deer?

Is kissimmee to far for you?

>maybe you where trying to say fullblown

At least I know grammar, you absolute baboon.

Did this. Hotels are the best. No one cares. No one ever looks into the car next to them while coming and going.

Underground parking garages. Did this as well.

Rest Stops off highway are fine. Gas Stations stops off highway are fine.

I slept at all these places for a few hours to for a few days in a row. Never once been checked on or noticed. You'll be fine

OP here

nah that's fine. Love wildlife. Bears are a little spooky, but I've never seen them anywhere around here. I'll be out 2 days at the most. I can buy a tent and shit if i need to. Ocala national forest is a little too far for me.

Over the road or line haul

This

Good thing Ocala isn't fucking in Osceola county now huh?

I have a place in kissimmee you could bum at, but you'd have to follow some rules and know where the property lines end and begin.

Houston

I live in Orlando.

Polk County ftw faggot.

???
why are you proud of this?

> I live here and can tell you where to go so i'll know exactly where you are and i can sneak up on you that night and murder you

not every rape has to end in murder

this is the exact reason I am not going to meet this user.

Anywhere? Sleeping in a car isn't illegal as long as you're legally parked. A cop might check on you to make sure you're okay, but they're not gonna arrest you for it unless it seems like you're on drugs or something.

its 86.87 acres of mostly dry land, that I have access too personally.

but the two adjacent property's are rented for hunting purposes and the hunters get REALLL fucking butthurt when people are out there "Scaring away" their animals.

also I have a pet blackbear out there that I call Kevin. there for the need for "rules"

get some, niggers

>youtube.com/watch?v=p1C_Abw5XMs

>buy something at Walmart, and have the recite, you can stay there for 24 hours

You can just be at Walmart, former employee here. Just don't let your car stay in one spot for a couple days and your good, otherwise if they catch it they may think it's broken down and get towed.

The store I worked at we have people that actually live in the parking lot.

>when you rent cars with your section 8 housing money. but can only have half a day.

walmart.com/ip/Multi-functional-In-Car-Air-Bed-Set/54486035?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227048251457&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=146907753598&wl4=pla-257871232533&wl5=9060400&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=54486035&wl13=&veh=sem

> we hunt men for sport on my 86.87 acres

Crime statistics posted in a local paper a few months back included 63% of homeless are criminals (didn't specify misdemeanor theft or mass murder felonies), and 78% of people found sleeping in their cars are criminals.
Anyone I catch parked on my dead end street at night I approach with camera (flash ON), aluminum baseball bat, one of those nasty superbright LED flashlights, and my phone.
First I take a flash photo, 99% of the time they start the car and speed off within 20 seconds. .9% of the time tapping on the window with the bat freaks them out to leave.
.1% of the time they'll scream about they HAVE A RIGHT TO PARK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, or DINDU NUFFIN, or YOU CAN'T TAKE A PHOTO (state law; if it is in public and not violating personal privacy, I can take a photo. Under skirt shots at the mall: NO. Some fucktard parked in front of my house at 2AM: YES).
One time, in the afternoon for 4+ hours, 2 cars parked and they didn't notice and didn't leave when I knocked, and one kept bouncing, towels over the windows, so I called the sheriff. Got to talk to him after, one car was registered to the driver of it, the other registered to the driver's husband (not the other driver). LULZ I broke up an affair.

tl;dr
Suicide is a good option for you.

Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with Florida?

only kevin does that.

i slept in my car for about a month in the springtime. i would just find a quiet residential neighborhood and look for a spot to park, once i parked i checked to see if anyone was looking then jumped in my backseat and chilled on my phone/laptop. worked for me for a month or so.

nothing
Floridaman is the worlds most amazing superhero

I'm not a nigger, you retard.

I didn't even read that stupid post. My gf's mom is very conservative and doesn't belive in living together until marriage so I'm pretending to have a house.

hotel parking lots

Well now I do Walmart dedicated

So why the fuck are you afraid to meet kevin?

>imagine being this afraid of nature and freedom

They put it under "illegal camping" in most states

They don't arrest you usually they just wake you up and tell you to leave

t. dirty nigger with a 10 pg criminal record

HE HAS A PET BLACKBEAR.

THAT HE NAMED KEVIN!!!!

You cannot honestly say there is nothing wrong with that!

On a highway parking. When they ask what you are doing, tell them you need to drive 1000 plus kms and was getting sleepy so you take a powernap.

itt: racists

/thread

no, seriously. /thread

Not at all user, why do you hate pets?

It's his land. Black bears aren't really a problem unless you stumble upon a sow and her cubs.

They had a bullshit black bear season last year that lasted one day.

there are very few black people on Sup Forums. You should know this by now.

nigger

black bears are pussies
they are the white male feminists of bears

this

made me laugh way too fucking hard. spit out some water

The best place to sleep in your car is actually just a random residential street. avoid parking directly in front of a house, instead park on streets that face the sides of houses, or a public park.

imagine being so stupid that you laugh at this poor excuse for a joke.

hope you fail 8th grade again.

spotted the nigger

its Florida, the cop's probably wont even notice until rush hour anyway.

Kevin fucks up boars, its not a pussy. [still don't know if kevin is a boy or girl]

DAMN that's a good idea.

Your driveway.

>Kevin fucks up boars

OP here, good for Kevin. Boars deserve it. I hate those fucks. I hunt those stupid faggots.

For those saying hotels, nicer ones might have security checking for things like this. Had it happen to me. Part of why they ask for your plate # when registering.
I know Walmarts used to be cool with it, Maybe just buy a couple things you need and keep the receipt, like someone else said, just in case.

thank you for contributing, retard.

Some big ass boar's over here, one day off the side of the 429, I thought I said kevin, but nah was just a kevin sized fucking pig. maybe even bigger.. fucker was HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEE [funspot reference]

Why doesn't Kevin like the Dutch?

funspot: the white trash disney