Fuck this

fuck this

we could've been a relevant and great country, but thanks to our commie mindset that everyone has and our shitty corrupt politicians that don't do anything right we're just famous for having denbts.

fuck this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Q0_EXumc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Less time posting more time paying your denbts, greece.

And for your gene pool being fucked out of existence by Turks.

Congratulations.

>but thanks to our commie mindset

Blame your faggoty lazyness rather then communism...you'r in debt simply because you wanted a life on the easy lane paved by other people's money.

> Bangladesh

Cut the bullshit, we all know your citizens makes everything to dodge taxes.
We have been too stupid to flood you under money thinking you will grow up but you kept acting selfish.

he's right user..

go back to the protest Pierre

At least we don't protest for foodstamps.

No no no no, you always attack the flag and not the argument. The flag makes the argument invalid.
If it will make you happy, turkey will go down soon. Much harsher than the Greek Crisis.

Although even when the Greek Crisis was at peak, no one here had a schadenfreude or cheering for your demise. I don't know whether this will be reciprocal

Its that time again.
The Sup Forums macro-economists will share their great knowledge on the Greek crisis

why would turkey go down though

get rid of the sultan and you will be fine

Yeah you just protest for sharia law

classic american knowledge

classic greek response.

you're such a faggot. Greece was just as poor as the other Balkan countries and only recently became richer. Literally everyone was baffled at Japan's, China's and greece's growth in the last 30 years.
Don't forget we had several wars, civil wars, a military junta and getting bullied by the Turks all in the last 100 years.
Not to mention the Imf and Germany fucking Greece over.
Above all of that, Greece and Japan have the highest debt in the world. They're also the most homogenous white countries.

Not to mention Greece is the only country in Europe without a mosque in its Capitol.

Greece chose the morally superior high ground over the rest of europes consumerism ways.

classic

Classic British smile.

I can erase your debts under one condition

BRING BACK THE JUNTA

The eternal Jew!

RUN

Classic German humor.

Classic British pussyfied butthurt.

greece hasnt been relevant for thousands of years. it has even ruined much of the modern world with the most damaging invention ever.

>democracy

in 1971 during our independence we ware the poorest country in the world...fast forward current year we'r 34th largest economy in the world (almost double yours by the way)...all because we trusted even the poorest of poor to give his/hers 100% with own two hands...what ever he earned he earned with blood and sweat, never waiting for outside gib me dats(add to that fact of yearly natural disasters).

I'm perfectly qualified to comment on the virtue of industry m8.

seeErdogan will crash the country. We already have a large trade deficit, ruined tourism (due to russian plane hit). Nevermind the sponsor of syrian "moderates" and the billion dolars of aid gonig to them (I think he admitted to spend 20 billion $) rekindling the kurdish insurgency etc etc.

All for his sultanate ambitions. I don't know whether he will succeed or not but damage he did will have very long repercussions.

>Commie mindset

>Gone bankrupt 4 times since independance
>Kicked out of the last currency union for fiddling the books
>Sleeps during the day and retires at 50
>doesn't pay taxes
>Entire country is one giant money laundering scheme

"we're not lazy, we worked for the turks for 400 years; we're on holiday"

You even learnt to poo in loo

Dont pay debts, Germany will stop existing in 10 years so who the fuck cares.

shitpost

Its alright south greece. Its alright.

Greece will become great again once it is ruled by the Macedonians, like it was in the time of Alexander

KEK, yah that too...being this poor yet achieving 90%+ sanitation was no mean feat..govt and NGO's did a bang-up job there.

>Above all of that, Greece and Japan have the highest debt in the world. They're also the most homogenous white countries.
what

>shitpost

And proud of it.

> a Greek Professor of Economics Sleep in Live Broadcast

youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Q0_EXumc

Pay Debt

>[
kek

Me and my family is traveling to Crete this summer, is it safe?

Nah, you'd be confused with the immigrants and given instant asylum.

OH Shit Greekanon, you'v been sentenced to death by Snu-Snu.

Psst..
Want to get rid of that pesky dept?
Wanna retake Constantinope?
Boy do I have the proposal for you...