Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Thinking about trying ice. Any input? Any tweakers on here that have a story or 2 to share?
Why or why shouldn't I try it?
I've snorted it before, and I've freebased coke before as well. I'm not new to illicit substances, but I've never been given the opportunity to get some until now. Don't wanna become addicted but I wanna know what it feels like

You're a filthy waste of human waste just put a gun to your mouth and pull the trigger faggot

I thought school is back in session? Didn't know it's still summer..

Why the fuck would you thou? Plenty of other drugs are more fun, more social, cheaper and not going to ruin your life or anyone elses.

I did it once for a year straight.

Honestly, don't. Its fucking shit. It won't kill you but you'll want it to.

It's good.
Housewives use it all the time to get more shit done in shorter time.
So if you have some activity to do it is a great drug. It's pretty much a poor mans cocaine.

It's also safer than the media wants you to believe and it's a great way of losing weight if you are overweight.

Any suggestions? Yayo has become to much for my nose to handle. It's hard finding adderall and Ritalin, but when I do, they want and arm and a leg for them. I'm not fucking with opiates, and I've never found mdma/x

dont do anything your grandma wouldnt want you to do faggot

Mdma speed weed and lsd. Never delve into ice or herion. Unless you hate your life and everyone close to you.

What's the difference between speed and ice? I love lsd and shrooms but those are things that can't be taken all the time. There's a time and place for it. Interested in trying mdma aswell.

arent speed and ice the same thing?

Seek out Rick ...

its not so bad if your not a terrible addict. i do it every couple days or so right now, my favorit is hot rails.

Ice is a way more extreme version of speed (everything inc high and come down) ice seems to fuck with you mentally alot more than speed.. seen mates of mates ruin their lives, fuck over their friends and even an hero. If you cant get mdma.. nothing else is really worth doing in my opinion. Except weed.

Ketamine is apparently fun too but i havent had the pleasure

If you like being paralyzed whilst hallucinating horrifying shit for what feels like an eternity. Sure, it's fun.

You realise that every couple days turns into everyday real quick

I once got ahold of some. Once you do it ignore your impulse to run outside for what ever reason.
Unless you're going to the store to buy something, might be fun.
Basically stay chill, otherwise you risk getting into a situation you only later realize you got yourself into only because you couldn't control yourself whilst high.
Also don't touch your dick, if you cum it will wreck your brain. The meth will go everywhere destroying everything and it's like an instant comedown.

Haha hole got you ey?

As long as you only do it between 5pm and 1am you're fine.
If you do it outside of those hours, that's how you know you're an addict. Works with every drug.

Cumming will affect the high?

Yes. It's better just to edge yourself but if you do beware you won't be able to get your hand off your dick.
Same as with xtc, if you come the high doesn't happen.

Im not a tweaker but ive tried it maybe less then 10 times? It honestly was a good feeling but ehh .. I dont see myself doing that shit again

DONT FUCKING DO IT.

it is fun as hell in the present and has very little negative side effects in the immidiate, but long term it fucking wrecks you. You won't even realize it as its happening.

lot's of people can't kick it once they start, and it leads to some *really* bad decisions. I've had friends go to jail, friends die, friends rot hteir teeth, friends go into commas, friends turn gay, all because of this. Not even joking about the gay. knew this kid all my life, watched him go straight as an arrow (and quite the ladies man) to sucking dick and getting buttfucked.

don't listen to these no willpower tards saying it will destroy you

I brought a half-g off alphabay, and figured I was only going to do meth once so I better do it right, so I banged a point right in my arm and to be honest it was possibly one of the best experiences in my life, followed by like compulsive redosing, gay sex, crime, fucked like 3 woman and I'm a real beta

man the comedown was so harsh (did all half g iv over like 2 days) I felt like I was going to die I had to take thorazine just to sleep

crazy shit man, would reccomend, but don't make it a habit imo, it's really hard on your body. my teeth hurt so much from griding I lay in bed for 3 days and could hardly walk

This is the type of response i was looking for.. you shot it up, but I was thinking about smoking. My neighbor is an H addict and could probably help me. That's a crazy story though, how'd you get access to thorazine? And I guess it wears your body out after you peak. I get a similar feeling on mushrooms, your mind is awake but your body is just too physically exhausted to get out of bed.

banging that shit into your arm first time is like riding a bike through a minefield
sure, youll be allright most of the time, you might even make it through without blowing up, but you will probably just end up crippled or just straight up dead