Intolerance of alternative viewpoints is spreading to places that make me, a moderate and a liberal, must uncomfortable...

>Intolerance of alternative viewpoints is spreading to places that make me, a moderate and a liberal, must uncomfortable. Only last year we saw an online petition to ban Donald trump from entry into the UK. It garnered half a million signatures. Now, I find almost everything that Mr. Trump says objectionable. I consider him offensive and bigoted. But he has my full support to come to my country and be offensive and bigoted there.
>If my offended feelings can constitute a travel ban on Donald Trump, I have no moral grounds on which to argue that those offended by feminism or the right for transgender rights or universal suffrage should not oppress campaigners for those causes. If you seek the removal of freedoms from an opponent simply on the grounds that they have offended you, you have crossed a line to stand along tyrants who imprison, torture and kill on exactly the same justification.

Does Sup Forums agree with JK Rowling here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnYKp5xKZKY&feature=youtu.be&t=1h48m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=vD2kWQwgtdc
youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only agree with the part where she says she disagrees but he's still allowed to travel to the UK.

Disagree with her categorization of trump as a racist bigot.

Lmao
She's next on the chopping block

Harry Potter and the Wrath of the God Emperor.

The way that liberalism is trending is turning off a lot of liberals 2bh. The far left is so out there they're freaking out the others.

"The left" as they are perceived here is basically just a massive strawman that Sup Forums circlejerks about.

Pic very related.

This is literally all I ask of liberals.

Wow, a British person who supports freedom of speech and doesn't think that "Muh feels" should translate into law? I thought people like that all abandoned ship when the terrorists... I mean refugees, started turning up in force.
Well, she's just alienated about 90% of the liberal cucks who actually enjoy the shit she writes, so she's either going to reverse her position within a few weeks or her next book will be "Barry Trotter vs the Islamic State" wherein the bland protagonist, his idiot sidekick, and hyper-competent female friend do battle with ISIS.

It has always been like that. "Moderate" liberals have always been criticizing the more radical parts of their movement. It doesn't matter though. You should not compromise and you should not treat them as an ally. Because this is exactly how the Overton window moves. Not by agreeing with the radicals, but by compromising with the moderates.
So, it doesn't matter if she is right on this one. She has been wrong on everything else.

Hi children.

Please read Just trying to pull Sup Forums back to reality, one underage faggot at a time.

If you see people like Trump as a racist bigot and don't think he has legitimate points on areas like immigration and the threat Islam poses to our free society, even in its non-radicalized form, you are part of the problem I'm afraid.

here's the full speech btw

it's a long ass vid...she starts around 1h48m30s

youtube.com/watch?v=JnYKp5xKZKY&feature=youtu.be&t=1h48m33s

Pretty much sounds like me, when I was more of a moderate. Then I realised you have to fight fire with fire against the left.

Fuck that decripit old bitch. The entire Harry potter series is one massive anti-'racism' psyop.

No, now piss off, we're busy decrying the fall of western civilisation due to cowards like you who seem to be under the impression that "Liberals aren't that bad, they're actually just misunderstood".

>everyone is stupid
I know you are far too enlightened for such worldly positions as conservative or liberal, but unfortunately while you circle jerk about your superiority, our cultures are being subverted by slowly giving into liberal ideologies.
You, Sargon and others like you can scream "horse shoe theory" as much as you want. At the end of the day liberal ideologies are a danger.

This, some people's minds are too far gone, the best we can ask for at this stage is that they don't cry "racist" at every single point the alt right tries to make.

Thinking that way will encourage them to start to listen, even if comprehension is yet another hurdle.

Sup Forums always forgets the average member of the public doesn't think rationally, or even close to it. There will be no day of rope. Apply some realism and the challenge feels less hopeless.

>Three main characters are white
>Almost all the teachers and Order of Phoenix members are white
>Two male leads are shown complete disinterest in Poo in Loo twins
>Male lead's interest in slanty-eyed girl thrown off because she ruined his secret magical /fit/camp
>Even 11th hour hero Neville is a white guy

Granted, that new stage show with nigger-mione is a shit show.

another protip: Thinking the world is falling apart because you are an unemployable little bitch isn't impressive, it's pathetic. Get a fucking job. The world is the same as its ever been.

It's useless parasites like YOU that give millennials a bad name.

>hurr durr it's not my fault i jerk off to anime all day, it's the minorities that are keeping down the white manz, gib me dat autism bux

>delusion

>preaches objectivity and open-mindedness
>stereotypes his opponents

>you will never drink that cough medicine
I make my own with codiene , prometh , weed and vodka but it'll never be the same ;_;

>Liberals aren't that bad they're actually just misunderstood.

Nah m8: Liberals aren't bad people, they've actually just misunderstood the world.

Look at them that way, they need education. Being needlessly inflammatory and aggressive will only push people away, so is fucking unproductive (obviously fine if they are beyond help though.)

in Europe its the white sport but quite frankly in America only little children and Mexicans play socer. Red blooded Americans play football.

Jk rowling is starting to become a american topkek

Too right she is , what with making dumbledore gay and hermoine black just for brownie points from the unwashed masses who haven't even read the bloody book

Fuck off faggot no ine cares about the screenshot you took of your own post. I'm writing it out made you feel real enlightened

>screencap your own faggot post from another thread
>post it here
>link to it like a faggot when nobody cares

not my own post kiddo, just thought is summed up the underage Sup Forums mentality quite neatly.

i suppose i didnt actually believe that Sup Forums would abandon its straw-man circlejerk.

sorry for invading your "safe space" little buddies, ill try to post a "trigger warning" next time, OK?

I think this is the first time I agree with Rowling

A real liberal is somebody who follows Thomas Jefferson as an example. The word liberal has been taken over by real totalitarians and authoritarians who manipulate language, SJWs are the most blatant example.

Dumbledore gay and herimone black????
What?

You are a coward.

We need a war. Your platitudes are bullshit and you will probably be lined up against a wall sometime very soon.

People who have wrong opinions should die.

Pathetic. She is a man hating SJW and she proved it time over time.

I started to see for the last months more celebrities going mid ground or even towards the right. Do they sense the change? Do they really think they can "side" with us in the new, cleansed world that will emerge. Fuck it. They will all pay.

At least the upfront enemy is well known. They hate us. But these backstabbing traitors...they will go first, mark my word. Fucking selling yourself and your work as an artist in order to pander to SJW. FUCK YOU, I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR WORK.

I don't get how strawmanning your opponents helps you to get your point across. You didn't even make a proper argument other than "radical leftists aren't a problem because I say so".

>"The left" as they are perceived here is basically just a massive strawman that Sup Forums circlejerks about.

Yeah, a massive strawman that gathered half a million signatures to ban someone from entering the UK because they disagree with him.

Dumbledore being gay is old news

She said Hermione could be black because they got some nig to play her in a stage play

A day is gas approaching when moderate liberals will realize that the ultimate endgame of leftism is the West is the genocide of Whites. It might be too late to stop it, but I wont give up hope just yet

Isn't she British? Why does she care?

EMMA WASTON ON SUICIDE WATCH

B T F O
T
F
O

I think you're looking for Stormfront, this is Sup Forums you giant gallivanting faggot.

Didn't this exact same thing happen in the German 1918-19 revolts?
As soon as left wing rises to sufficient power, it splinters everyone starts infighting.

>you're just like SJWs, you have opinions!

Fuck off Sargon of Blackdad

says the unemployed child posting from mommy's basement.

thanks for the laugh.

Wow what a fucking retard.

There are tons of girls over here who've started to emulate every single piece of SJW clothing worn by American feminist types, they're copy and pasting their entire identity from social media.

Trannies and 'bigenders' are basically the new Goth.
"The Left" as perceived by Sup Forums is fucking rampant, it's basically turning Europe into scorched Earth.

Nigel Farage is accused of racism even when he directly quotes idiotic things lefty people have said. Compared to Islam we don't even have a right wing yet Farage is hyper racist scum and Somali gangs are poor opressed little flowers.

The left is a deranged parody of itself and it's getting people raped and murdered.

Past time to march the lefties to their "safespaces" which will actually be gas chambers

youtube.com/watch?v=vD2kWQwgtdc
youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY

Yea thats all well and good but white people are going to be virtually extinct in 200 years because the 10%(i believe its actualy closer to 1%)that are crazies are pushing their agenda and winning, precisely because we have been ignoring them instead of pushing back.
Progressive seek progress, like junkies, its not a slippery slope argument, we are way past that point now. The only slippery slope we have to worry about is the one we have to climb back up to save even a shred of western culture.