What do Latin Americans think of Sofia Vergara?

What do Latin Americans think of Sofia Vergara?

Ask the Americans in /cum/.

Le quiero meter la Vergara

Jajakajjakjaja

literally who?

She´s the epitome of the "OH LOOK IM LATINA AM SEXY AND LOUD VERY FUNNY"
She looks like a prostitute

Who?

She's an actress

I like her, she's genuinely entertaining.

NEGRO ENVIDIOSO CUANTAS VERGARAS TENES

No idea who she is but that amount of plastic surgery is awful and it doesn't hide that she looks old as fuck.

We're not really into plastic surgery here, I know Colombia and Brazil lead the region in that.

she has no plastic surgery you dumbass, it's not our fault that uruguayans rarely see an attractive person

Used to see her on a cheap Colombian show with an obnoxious cunt named Fernando, that was transmitted on "canal 4" (a shitty public channel that no longer exists) at 3:00 am in the morning. Fapped to her as a kid/teen when I didn't have internet. Shit times.

CHI here.. She gave me my first boner. She still hot af.

kek

I just remember reading an interview where she said she identified as white and that she was born into old money. I don't really know how people can like her if she's basically putting on the Latino version of a minstrel show.

> Flag
> Opinion discarded

nice one for an english teacher

Who Is her??

Sexy middle-aged lady.
She looks hot as fuck in the first 2-3 Modern Family seasons.

>no plastic surgery

YEAH I'm certain that she has no botox at all, that's why her face doesn't change even when she's smiling right?

Jesus fuck look at her cheekbones and forehead, they look so out of place with the rest of her face.

Plastic surgery is so easy to notice because it looks the same for everyone.

wtf arr rook same

She's Columbia and costeña, hence a bit loud. Anyways, we normally don't think about her

I want a trophy wife that looks like her but it's pretty much impossible.

You want a trophy wife boy? You gotta earn it, just like a normal trophy. You get trophies from succeeding you bitch ass nigga.

Which is why I'll never get one, I'm a natural born loser.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU INSIST ON SAYING COLUMBIA YOU DUMBFUCK

She has had the typical cosmetic procedures any woman over 40 in Hollywood has.

To trigger faggits like ya