Apart from Lorde, is there another outstanding artist with less than 25 years old?

Apart from Lorde, is there another outstanding artist with less than 25 years old?

Outside of hip hop? Nah

We're in an age of darkness

Absolute smokebomb

Me

Aurora's weird but talented.

not sure what this board thinks of her tho

Idk who that is so I don't think of her

You made her cry

Aww Mitski baby I'm sorry
Come, come, let your white boyfriend (me) comfort you.
That's it.

King Krule. He's 22.

No

Not even in hip hop.

But she said she liked me

isaac brock and the boys were around 21 when modest mouse released this is a long drive and the lcw

This,

and fucking awsome at that. New KK/AM when?

Lil Peep is 20

She's ok. I like a couple songs from each of her albums, but there's nothing that stands out or comes to mind immediately. She's great live tho

Bury me at Makeout Creek is tune after tune friend, i can understand not liking a song or two like Drunk Walk Home but i love it all

long drive > lcw

Kahlid had a solid freshman album. I'm waiting for him to drop something in a couple of years that isn't geared towards highschoolers.

I remember liking a few tracks from that, I just can't remember any off the top of my head. I definitely need to go listen to that again

Alex G is like 22? idk if he counts

there are days when i agree and days when i don't. it's not what the post (or thread) is about though

No

yeah man, I Will, jobless monday, francis forever, first love / late spring, last words of a shooting star, all really great

Why can i never please anyone i hate myself so much

hey it's alright don't worry

xxxtentacion.

Currently