Americans through and through you wont reply to this because you are too silly so silly if you had 2 dicks you would...

Americans through and through you wont reply to this because you are too silly so silly if you had 2 dicks you would only pull one

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why pull two dicks if pulling one is less effort but same reward?
only undervalued retards without monies are being dumbed down anyway, you think anyone cares about their fellow countryman anymore?
top kek. welcome to hell, hope you enjoy the system built for sociopaths to thrive, and anyone with half an ounce of decency is forced to work themselves to death

So true we are just cows for them to make money off

THIS is what’s wrong with American politics. The Democrats are no different. NONE of them are any different yet WE, THE PEOPLE keep voting for them while they throw their lavish Hollywood bashes for their friends-with-money and arrogantly stick their middle fingers in America’s face. Then they give their daily speeches, the conservatives gnashing and wailing about the evil liberals, the liberals gnashing and wailing about the evil conservatives and WE, THE PEOPLE follow lock-step and gnash and wail against each other, our families and friends, our co-workers and neighbors, giving credence to the great divide that THEY created and perpetuate. The reason our countrymen are so deeply divided on everything, not just the proliferation of guns but EVERYTHING is because our government is and that’s the way they like it. Because if WE, THE PEOPLE are neatly divided and cast in the cement of our differences they can just keep sticking their fingers up while lining their pockets with OUR money. There is no difference between the parties other than the spelling. If we do not give voice, loudly and with conviction to our discontent, our magnificent country will always be ruled by the madmen with the money. And it will be what we deserve. Because a nation ruled by lobbyists, corporations, banksters and their puppets isn’t a nation under God, by or for the people.

dumbed down and fattened up

No one said anything about Politics leave Politics out of this

>leave politics out of this
>posts meme about politics

are you a nigger?

boogie isn't dumb

It has nothing to do with politics that is all in your brainwashed mind stop watching so much tv

This thread is about how dumbed down americans are!!!

And still you do nothing

>Americans through and through you wont reply to this because you are too silly
>makes thread when most americans are asleep
there is faggotry afoot here

>And still you do nothing

Sure people do something. They vote Republican harder.

The economic booms of the 20's and 50's were directly preceded by a world war.

The fastest way to high standard of living is to enact WW3. Time to nuke North Korea?

Hey now. Trump is gonna make America great again.

easy to be on top when you enter the war late and destroy all the competition....

No other country in the world enjoyed the economic bliss that followed and then you dummies vote in king dummy 70 years later promising to make things like your parents and grandparents had it

You are only proving how brainwashed you are

Wish you guys would stop acting like children in regards to trump.

Don't listen to these faggots OP, some of them have decent ideas but they all sound like beta foreveralones.
Here's what you need OP: confidence. That's it.
Now, I know you're thinking that confidence comes from success but not always. Just practicing interacting with girls in the mirror can show you not only how others see you but how you see yourself.
Fix what's obvious, work on the finer points and always try to improve yourself daily. Others won't help but take notice!
In the end it's up to you Op to start your own fire, win your own rumble and go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole.

perfect

I hate how much sense that makes. Unfortunately there wouldn't be a war, nobody would be on their side, unless Russia or China decide to use them as a puppet.

Ok this really pisses me off OP. Just because I'm an American (No one has a choice in where they are born) you make a broad generalization that is not only wrong it's incredibly hurtful
If I had two penises I would pull them both, sir.
Most real Americans would.

The fluoride thing is dumb. Do you also not brush your teeth? I agree that entertainment society has made people less likely to discuss real issues. Maybe try a different peer group?

Tell my 5 things that makes you not like the rest how awake are you ?

>I grow my own produce in my yard
>70% of my electricity comes from solar I produce myself with my own panels, sometimes the power company pays me
>I don't vote according to party, but based on who actually knows what they're talking about
>I can survive in the wild relatively well without much trouble
Sorry, only four, but "woke" is a term for faggots anyway

It's the same shit almost everywhere, no worries. Modern slavery has begun, maybe USA will have their economy revamped by 3WW against Korean's newtard leader.

I use extra virgin cocanut oil and my oral health has never been better

I bet you think it fixes tooth decay too, don't you

Flouride destroys the pineal gland among other things as well as making people stupid and docile.

MSM are literal establishment puppets controlled by corporations and banking conglomerate as the main weapon for controlling the masses

White genocide is real and it's being orchestrated by jews in order to create an underclass of mentally inferior servants.

Most of Hollywood and politicians are part of a literal satanic pedophilic cult

Cancer AIDS and a lot of human suffering could be ended today but because it doesn't benefit the establishment technocracy it isn't.

Are you vegan ?

Yeah my teeth have never been better and also save a bad tooth

I fear the poster doesn't get it. But this works on so many levels. I love it!

>that's a completely unfounded statement with zero proof

>this is true

>again no proof

>there's lots of rich pedophiles because they can pay people to keep quiet. Nothing to do with satan

>this is a foolish belief otherwise the rich and powerful wouldn't die from these diseases.

Enamel literally can't fix itself user. Nothing you put on your teeth will allow it to regenerate. If it starts to rot you pull it or fill it in.

And where is your proof for them wrong?

Neat. That's not fluoride.

You made the claims, the burden of proof is on you

>easy to be on top when you enter the war late and destroy all the competition....
dude they started or at least wanted both world wars.

america profitized off the oil, the sale of weapons, and eventually the sale of the most basic items during both world wars.
americas single goal was to keep the wars going on for as long as possible to maximize profits

hundred years later, and americas number one domestic product are still weapons. death and destruction, but now they have global reach bcos muh endless drug war, muh endless war on terror.

only worse because the billionaires are all subverted morons undercutting their country by investing in infrustructure in places that have child labourers, investing in countries where they buy the materials off slavers for dirt cheap. because paying americans decent wages and only earning a couple billion instead of ten billion is worth the destruction of a once great nation.

even if the jobs came back though, the rampant crime and crime lords who've become so rich off the drug war, they'll simply continue to spew cultural killing propaganda, and sick societal norms (drugs, death of monogamy etc) until even decent wages can't bring back americas soul.

Coconut oil is anti bacterial and anti fungal

That's fine but it doesn't repair enamel, nothing does.

I guess you think McDonald's is safe to eat as well

You're showing me chemical compounds that CONTAIN fluoride, nine if this is fluoride as is added to water, friend.

>Cancer AIDS and a lot of human suffering could be ended today but because it doesn't benefit the establishment technocracy it isn't.
top kek, all the top scientists are too busy working on how to extend erections and stopping hair loss
to ever bother with solving peoples actual ailments.

welcome to idiocracy

>>this is a foolish belief otherwise the rich and powerful wouldn't die from these diseases.
they don't
and when they do, they kick up a storm about having the disease so it looks like they died and that there's no cure.
but really they just put on a new face for the masses and continue living with the cure

weird how your tooth enamel grows back... almost as if it repaired by something

>enamel
No one said nothing about enamel but my teeth are stronger and harder from using coconut oil so i GUESS IT DOES HELP THE PROTECTIVE LINING GROW BACK ON YOUR teeth I quit sugar as well

>being this underage and retarded

"Fluoridation does not affect the appearance, taste, or smell of drinking water.[1]It is normally accomplished by adding one of three compounds to the water: sodium fluoride, fluorosilicic acid, or sodium fluorosilicate."

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation

Cancer is caused by the body being too acidic for eating acidic foods, expose to carcinogens, toxins, and chemicals and Aids was made in a lab part o the eugenics program

nazis used flouride in their water treatment facilities too, even the jew camps had fluoridated water.

ayy there it is

>water
but i thoguht the water wuz cunt animetid??

>has solar panels and a vege garden
>doesn't have a water tank
lel

And what are you doing ?

yeah just like with the systemic opression of women and minorities.
or just like the systemic white genocide.
or the systemic loss of body hair over the past millenia.

i like how there seems to be 3 different stages of jpg pixelation in this picture. that's all i like about it tho.

>systemic
top kek.

Someone spent way too much time on this.

Yeah im glad they did

You were expected to die at 65 then

Funny how they're always painting him with a micro-penis as a way to humiliate him. Classic sexism.

anything like this that appeals to an 'us' that is in the know and so not subject to the forces that control 'them' is cringy as fuck

This meme is funny because she still hasn't been found guilty of anything.

Your post is funny because you're a 110% cucked liberal sheep.

Correct me, please.

Pic very related

Aaaaand OP is 15.

Come on, posting Facebook memes is quite enlightened

I love all these anti status quo memes. And I can agree with them. But business is business at the end of the day. I'm an entrepreneur, and my survival depends on people following stupid trends, and what whatever shit they see on tv.

If there is hurricane coming; I'll sell them umbrellas and ponchos. If there is a trump rally; I'll sell them trump shirts, hats, and US flags. If there is a gay wedding; I'll even sell them rare gay accessories to decorate their events (their money is still green). LOL, I even opened a semi-successful cupcake shop once. I don't give a fuck. Money is money. Oh, and I got to hire pretty girls.

Sheeple are good, sheeple are life.

i really don't understand what they gain from all this slander.
who's paying for journalists to forgo their sense of decencies and write nothing but false, out of context, shit about someone?

The ONLY imbecile to say something like that has a micropenis. Go tug your pencil eraser sized cock, kid.

Simple.

sensationalism=viewers, viewers=commercial profits.

who the fuck want's to hear about that new bridge being build to reduce traffic or the new housing for low income people. BORING!!! I want to hear about shit being blown up, and people getting raped and shot in the ass.

>WTF of monthly giveaway is this?

Its not entrepreneurial or smart its predatory!!!
people like you are what is wrong with the world you worship money you cant eat or drink money !!!

I will run you down

>Retire at 60

Keep in mind that's almost today's 75. People were pretty unhealthy around the 40's