You're not supposed to bring friends

>you're not supposed to bring friends
>they are not my friends
C'mon, really?

name 15 movies

Why didn't Bane's mask make breathing sounds until he started his lines?

The worst dubbing job in a movie ever. God everything about this movie is so terrible, thank god the CIA scene was in it so it wasn't all for nothing

>No worry, no charge for them

Uggghh really?

He doesn't need to breathe unless he needs to talk idiot. Do you?

How does bane eat if it is extremely painful to remove the mask?

Does he go through a medical surgery every time he wants to eat

>name 15 movies

We already went over at least 100 movies. You'll need a platinum account to see our discussion.

>why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Really makes you think...

Name 4 kinos, 6 joints, 10 flicks, and 1 movie where this happens

4 kinos
6 joints
10 flicks
and 1 movie

Are you aware that you just posted a white supremacist meme?

>Wait. Really? White Supremacy?
That's right

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That's right

Dumb frog.

Really makes you think.

Tell me, why does he want the disc?

That's where he keeps all the cheese pizza

>
>That's right
alt-right

So what's the next step of his master plan?

All shit/fun/frogposting aside, the fuck is with the unnatural "Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you." line with no pause?
Was that weird delivery scripted, or is that just how Hardy adlibbed it and Nolan ran with it? Was each sentence shot on different days and an editor fucked up by accident, or cropped them closer together for a giggle?

"...for You" made sense, but this just sounds like some shit Bane thought up beforehand, and rushed the delivery like an autist, completely fucking up the timing.

Dude, seriously?

He says "peace has cost you your strenght..*batmman throws a punch* victory has defeated you."

There is a pause

Bats throws it while Bane's saying strength, and Bane doesn't miss a beat before continuing speaking.
Literally less than 0.2 of a second.

Can someone explain to me why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
I've seen DKR like 10 times but I dont think CIA ever explains it.

It was an intimidation tactic. Firing a gun so close to someone's head to frighten them and to trick the others into believing he actually killed him. Bane was mocking him since if he was going to throw him out of the plane anyways, there was no point in shooting him. CIA was probably used to interrogating people in a regular room and didn't consider this.